PDA

View Full Version : A Unique Situation

MC_KENNA
10-04-2005, 05:20 PM
I find myself in a

rather interesting position.

I am a high schooler (18 of course) who has managed to find himself a very

attractive date for homecoming. This means car, eating, slowdancing, etc. I've known her for a while and am looking

to give myself that "edge". I've been doing extensive experiments with unscented SOE and am wondering what would be

a good mone to mix with some cologne that she gave me.

From what I've gathered from my research, the different

ages of girls respond to different scents. I would like to know from your experiences what mone would be best for

this type of situtaiton, if any mone at all. Also, I would like to know of any bad combinations with SOE, a cologne,

and a more potent mone.

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.

MrPlayboy
10-04-2005, 06:09 PM
I find myself

in a rather interesting position.

I am a high schooler (18 of course) who has managed to find himself a very

attractive date for homecoming. This means car, eating, slowdancing, etc. I've known her for a while and am looking

to give myself that "edge". I've been doing extensive experiments with unscented SOE and am wondering what would be

a good mone to mix with some cologne that she gave me.

From what I've gathered from my research, the different

ages of girls respond to different scents. I would like to know from your experiences what mone would be best for

this type of situtaiton, if any mone at all. Also, I would like to know of any bad combinations with SOE, a cologne,

and a more potent mone.

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Just go with 7 drops soe and 3

drops npa.

I finally tried it ACCURATELY today (cuz before I was trying to do it without using a dropper), for

the first time, and I'm starting to see why this is the most hyped mix on the forum.

MC_KENNA
10-04-2005, 06:43 PM
just the soe. I'm looking for

something a younger girl would respond to

Gegogi
10-04-2005, 10:28 PM
It's difficult to OD on SOE.

I'd go easy on NPA or TE if you haven't gauged your limit yet. The 'mones are a minor consideration compared to

everything else (your attitude, moves, appearance, choice of booze, etc.).

oscar
10-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Just go with 7

drops soe and 3 drops npa.

I finally tried it ACCURATELY today (cuz before I was trying to do it without using a

dropper), for the first time, and I'm starting to see why this is the most hyped mix on the forum.

MrPlayboy,

This isn't necessarily good advice. The "7:3 Ratio" is a mixing formula, not a dosage guideline.

If you were to mix 7 drops of SOE and 3 drops of NPA you should be able to get 3 good applications from the

resulting 10 drop mix.

There may be guys who use 3 drops of NPA or more per application, but recommending this

as a single application dose to an 18 year old rookie is rather irresponsible in my opinion. A 3 drop NPA

application is far more likely to act as a repellant than an attractant for teenage girls.

Oscar :)

CptKipling
10-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Chikara with a mostly none

product (AE or TE or both) = sophisticated and sexy

chicago
10-05-2005, 02:57 PM
ae/m gets me great results from

girls age 18-24 .
________
Children

Prilosec (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

MC_KENNA
10-05-2005, 05:07 PM
hmmm this is all some good

advice. I'm going to use the NPA. For a beginner, what would be the optimal ratio for a cologne so that I wont

overdose? What has gotten you all the best reactions?

As far as soe goes, should I apply some unscented SOE as

well? Do you see any possible interactions?

jollysnowdevil
10-05-2005, 09:24 PM
if you insist on npa

start very low, as being so young you may not need that much extra none. start with like 1 dab. i would highly

recommend playing with just npa for a while beforehand so you know how much is right for you.

i

would definately mix it with soe.

as far as mixing with cologne is concerned. it is easiest to

just apply a dab of npa and the spray your cologne directly on top of that spot. this way you know exactly how much

mones you applied and you can avoid smelling like a "french whore" from wearing too much cologne. mixing something

like npa into a seperate bottle with your favorite cologne can be extremely difficult and time consuming to get the

dosage right.

i have to say i still think something like AE,chikara,or perception would be a much

safer and better way for you to go. i made the mistake at such a young age of starting with a product like npa and

it was a complete disaster. it almost made me give up on mones completely. i just wouldn't want to see another

young person make the same mistake i did just because npa is the latest rage on the forum. npa can be very tricky to

use at first even for somebody who has been using mones for several years.

CptKipling
10-07-2005, 06:54 AM
I wouldn't just use NPA, my

recommendation still stands.

Or use TE/NPA with a friendlier product to temper the aggressiveness.

surfs_up
10-07-2005, 09:13 AM
I've had

great... delerious sexxxxxxxxual results when I take a strone -NONE product and mix it with alpha-androstenol, the

sweetening effect of the alpha-nol will definitely make your NPA moments nicer. Try WAGG+NPA, and lean to the

WAGG....

Rbt
10-10-2005, 05:01 PM
As an aside, I for one interpreted

the original question fromthe standpoint of mixing pheromones IN the cologne. I'd like to say I fully agree with

jollysnowdevil that you should go with applying the two individually, not pouring pheromones into a cologne as you

do indeed have much better control over the proportions/mix.

And I really don't see much wrong with going with

just SOE (along with your gal's chosen cologne). Adding other pheromones, especially -none heavy products (eg NPA,

PI, TE) could actually work against you if it's "too agressive/intimidating." There are those who seem to be all

for creating "sexual tension" but I often wonder if that is really needed outside of something like a bar or club

scene. Plus you may already have the charm, personality, and high enough natural -none production that more than

just a bit of a boost of "friendy" SOE -nol/-rone is unnecessary.

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2005, 10:09 PM
I've had

great... delerious sexxxxxxxxual results when I take a strone -NONE product and mix it with alpha-androstenol, the

sweetening effect of the alpha-nol will definitely make your NPA moments nicer. Try WAGG+NPA, and lean to the

WAGG....

Tell me more! Tell me more! Pleeeeeeezee :angel:

Watcher
10-11-2005, 02:23 AM
just use pheromones everyday its

more fun that way im not specific with mine if i get laid i do if not well i get good social interactions and

interesting (really odd) sometimes conversations

MOBLEYC57
10-20-2005, 06:58 AM
I've had

WAGG....

Is there A-nol here at L-S, or just B-nol?

Thanks!

bjf
10-20-2005, 05:01 PM
LS has ANol

NaughtieGirl
10-20-2005, 05:14 PM
LS has

ANol

Yep, click on the store link above and then on "Kits/Supplies" on the left.

WxCloud9xW
10-20-2005, 05:23 PM
AE/m works well on younger

women. I think using SOE alone is going to make you seem more like a friend than anything else. adding a little npa

maybe 1 drop and some SOE, which you already have might be good. NPA is so concentrated; and the fact that younger

women become more intimidated more easily means less Anone should be used. I say 2 drops max for NPA. I highly

recommend adding some Anone to SOE if your looking to be more than friends. You've got to add some sexual tension

and thats not going to be easily done with just Anol and the 1 part Arone SOE has.

The last thing you

want...well, if it were me...is the all too common: "let's just be friends". From my experiences with the whole

situation is that the younger the girl is the more they tend to want the "bad boy" type. Younger girls lack

experience compared to older ones when it comes to knowing that "bad boys" end up treating them like crap and

usually ends badly. Aside from this: having a bad boy aura with pheromones would be ideal, which means you need to

add some Anone. it's sort of a Catch22..they can be overly intimidated by too much Anone and none at all will make

you seem like just a nice guy, which is what u want to avoid at the 18-22 range. Trust me I've had a lot of

experience in this field..I'm 22 myself and have dated a lot! Sometimes I think women will never outgrow the fact

they want the"bad boy", but the older they get mid to late 20s they learn the consequences of dating the "bad boy"

(being treating badly) .:twisted: :wub:

sorry for the lengthy post...I guess I've just had more experience with

this dilema than I'd like to remember. I'm more of the attractive nice guy myself so I have to deal with "nice".

Big M
10-20-2005, 06:17 PM
I agree about younger women going

for the bad boy type , But I'VE found women into there 30s still tend to go for the bad boy type . It is after they

are mature and been shit on enough by loosers they start to change there taste in men. Of course i know women that

are in there 40s and still date loosers so some never learn.

WxCloud9xW
10-20-2005, 06:41 PM
But I'VE found women

into there 30s still tend to go for the bad boy type . It is after they are mature and been shit on enough by

loosers they start to change there taste in men. Of course i know women that are in there 40s and still date loosers

so some never learn.

Ain't that the truth!

Gegogi
10-20-2005, 08:05 PM
I agree about younger

women going for the bad boy type , But I'VE found women into there 30s still tend to go for the bad boy type . It

is after they are mature and been shit on enough by loosers they start to change there taste in men. Of course i

know women that are in there 40s and still date loosers so some never learn.
Hmm, I used to be a rocker

druggie playing in dives and beer halls, so I had a bad boy image. I dressed, lived and played the part to the hilt.

Proper young women usually ran from me. I had to make due with rocker babes, women of color and earth mamas. Oddly,

I prefered the ultra innocent "good" girl types! I cursed my very existence every time I saw cute young women going

for jocks or older men. Jocks and older men were all the rage, not "bad boys."

Fast forward a couple decades

and I'm a respected "good" boy. Well, at least on the outside. Nevertheless, young women of all types are attracted

to me, a middle aged college professor. Prim 'n proper Asian women love me (hated me before). Oddly, women my age

aren't attracted to me much. I don't give a hoot as I'm making up for wasted time during my

youth.

Incidentally I dated a young woman a little while ago that was a bad girl--a stripper and bar hostess.

She revealed my "good boy" image was one of the main things that attracted her to me. She was extremely disappointed

when she found out I was just as naughty as her.

belgareth
10-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Pretty much the same here. In

high school I wore my hair long, rode a motorcycle and drove a hot car. The bad girls liked me but not the good

ones. After the military, needing to earn a living without any musical talent and not fond of hard physical labor I

had to stay clean cut through college. The good girls liked me and the bad ones wouldn't come near me. Now, as a

respectable businessman I seem to attract a lot of nice women of almost any age. But some of those 'nice' girls

can get pretty wild too.

WxCloud9xW
10-20-2005, 08:53 PM
I don't care much for the good

girls..I always tend to fall for the bad girls, but the ones that are smart enough to act good in front of the right

people. I don't care for the strippers or sluty girls though..I like'em wild and dominant i guess..not too nice

and submissive. The wild alpha female that looks like a model...thats my type.

Watcher
10-21-2005, 02:52 AM
u kinky boy cloud :) some of the

nice girls once u get em worked off that are good looking can go off as well just gotta know how to get em

uninhibited