PDA

View Full Version : New with some questions

dj5024
10-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Hey everyone,

i'm new to the site and glad to be here. Hopefully I can have some fun and learn some things about phermones. I

have a few questions, first here's my general background.

I am 19 years old, fulltime college student, and

trying to meet some nice women in the process. I am 6'2", athletic, and both women and men have commented saying

that I am attractive. I wouldn't consider myself an alpha male, because I am usually shy and reserved around women,

but I can convincingly put on an act of confidence if I happen to approach a female I am interested in. I am also

often able to carry on a coversation with her. However, women never seem to approach me, or show any interest unless

I initiate the conversation.

I learned about pheromones from an online ad, which lead me to order a product

called prelure. I ordered this before looking into it. When I searched for more information I found this website,

and later ordered the free samples. I haven't received my productes yet, which I expect to come early this week.

My question is when I do get them, what pheromones or combinations in the sample will benifical for me? Was

ordering pherlure a waste? What has worked well for you? Are there other products I should maybe look into? I know

that the only way to find out what works is experiment yourself. I am really quite anxious to get these and try

these out, I would just like to get a foundation and an idea of where to start!

Thanks!

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 10:00 AM
pherlure i have no

knowledge of. i do remember it being mentioned in here somewhere so you may want to try a search for it.

the

samples start with each product individually that way you can see how each one works for you. start with 1/4 gel

pack and slowly over time increase or decrease the dosage. soe is a purely a social enhancer while the other gels in

the samples add a sexual aspect.

ae works good for me. chikara i cant stand too girly to wear enough for

results. i've worn a full gel of chikara with just a hint of results but i was choking from the fumes. perception

spray works really really well for me although the gel packs i need to wear too much to be effective. soe is always

in my arsenal. te is good too, i use it mostly to add more spice to soe/ae/ or perception. npa i am finding some

success with although im still playing with it. i would recommend at your age finding out how much none is your

limit before wasting money on a product you may not need. npa is much stronger than te so if you need only a small

amount of none than npa may be a waste.

there are a ton of products that you can look into. bruce has a very

good selection here. i dont really have any faith in the other sites as far as their products are concerned. a lot

of them tend to be really strong and difficult to use well.

as far as the women not approaching thing. well

mones or no mones i tend to believe women are trained not to make the first move although it does happen. soe in my

opinion is the best product for getting anybody to start conversation although they might talk your ear off with

senseless drabble sometimes.

MrPlayboy
10-03-2005, 05:15 PM
I learned about

pheromones from an online ad, which lead me to order a product called prelure. I ordered this before looking into

it. When I searched for more information I found this website, and later ordered the free samples. I haven't

received my productes yet, which I expect to come early this week.

Was ordering pherlure a waste?

That's funny, I started off a month and a half ago, by ordering Pherlure as well. I didn't know about this site

and about the pheromones on here or about pheromones in general.

I wonder how many other people ended up here,

by first falling for the scam known as Pherlure.

belgareth
10-03-2005, 08:12 PM
That's funny,

I started off a month and a half ago, by ordering Pherlure as well. I didn't know about this site and about the

pheromones on here or about pheromones in general.

I wonder how many other people ended up here, by first

falling for the scam known as Pherlure.
It wasn't pherlure but another product that isn't even sold any

longer that brought me here.

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 10:01 PM
i lucked out when i frist

ordered from another site my first time out. the lucky part was i ordered PI so at least i got a real product. other

than that it was all downhill from there. lack of information and i know i paid at least $100 for it.

Charlie
10-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Well thats extremely funny cause

i was drawn here by ordering pherlure at first. The best part is that i found this site cause i got suspicius...i

mean all the great talk were written by those who sell it. So i went google frenzy in searches like 'Pherlure

d0esnt/d|dnt/w0nt work' and i came here. Anyway i wont say much but to answer u question its not a total waste

cause it (the least) has a good smell so you can use it it some off your mixes if you ever do it.

As for the

other Q there are ppl that can help you more although if i understood correctly there is only on way to master this

thing and thats by 'trial and error'.

Still waiting my sample pack btw wink ;)

Gegogi
10-04-2005, 01:09 AM
DJ comments, "However,

women never seem to approach me, or show any interest unless I initiate the conversation."

That's

pretty much how it works with most younger women. They're shy or just "playing the game" according to local

customs. Older women are often bolder and more straight forward. If you want to loosen women's tongues, apply

generous amounts of SOE and crack a nice grin. Keep a set of ear plugs at ready.