PDA

View Full Version : the new pheromax / A1

mavo
10-02-2005, 11:06 AM
As English isn't

my native language, I hope you to excuse my expression errors.

I'm wearing mones for about 5 years now,

especially at clubs. So far, I nearly tested each good reputated product (AE, SOE, NPA, the Edge, Primal Instinct,

Chikara, the old pheromax, WAGG, etc.). Expect of SOE (which I suppose not to work with my body chemistry) all

products did a good job:
Without mones I usually had an average of round 1 hit, with mones an average of round 2,5

hits at clubs.

3 Weeks ago, I ordered the new pheromax as I was curious about the effects of androstadienon

(A1).
I'm writting this message now as the effects of this product were overwhelming and I suppose that some

guy's of you could also gain some profit. I wear it in a combo together with chikara gel packets and perception gel

packets:
1/2 a packet of chikara on my neck, 1/3 packet of perception behind my ears and 1 spray of the new

pheromax on my neck and one on my wrists and sometimes a little bit on my clothes. (I usually wear much higher

amounts of mones in clubs than in other social situations)
My used amount of round 2.5 hits a night increased of

nearly 10 (!). Girls which passed without noticing me suddenly turned around when they smelled me and gave me a

smile, girls standing an my left or right hand side came closer and closer with every minute passing. I also was

used that it's up to me to make the first step but in the last 3 weeks while wearing this combo many girls came

straight forward to me, asked me questins like "would you mind kissing me", etc.
So far, my biggest problem was the

<<lone wolf syndrom>> but thanks to pheromax/A1 this problem seems to exist no loner.

In respect of men I

noticed that especially macho's got very nervouse, but not -as many reports in this forum described-

aggressive.
But this effect existed primaly towards machos, toward "ordinary men" I noticed no change in their mood

or behavior.

As the new pheromax (or A1) seems to be, in combination with the other 3 mones, a product with very

high potentials I would appreciate it very much when more of you guy's would write their experiences with the new

pheromx or with other products containing A1.

mavo

JUN
10-03-2005, 05:33 PM
i get very depressed with pheromax

if i spray it on my chest/neck. this depression comes hours after i put it on and hits me like a brick wall. but

other than that side-effect i've had some good hits, girls early 20's seem to pay more attention.

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 05:58 PM
im confused are pheromax

and A1 the same products or is pheromax an a1 type product that you bought on another site?

JUN
10-04-2005, 04:16 PM
A1 is androstadienone. Pheromax is

the only other product that contains this pheromone in its mix. It is sold here as well.

Rbt
10-07-2005, 06:46 PM
A1 is sold by LS as a lone product,

and Pheromax, also sold by LS, seems to be the only product available here that includes A1 as a primary ingredient.

I have heard that A1 (or something very similar) *may* be included in some of the "mystery mixes" (like Chikara).

I've used Pheromax (just got it so it should be the "new" mix) about 4 times so far, and have not noticed any

affects on myself as reported here by others, eg feeling depressed. I usually only apply one spray to upper chest,

and combine with a drop or two of a314 (for the -rone) (and maybe a touch of Pheros for cover). Still experimenting.

Nothing outstanding as yet, but my "encounters" have been limited.

I personally feel Pheromax with it's A1

content *may* turn out to be a good multiple pheromone combo mix, especially if I continue to add a314 (-rone).

I've had what I think has been moderate success with Chikara and AE/m. Again, nothing that screams "hit" (except

possibly one encounter but I wan't able to follow up and confirm, darn it).

I'm also in my 50's, and aiming

more for "relationships" rather than one-nighters, in the 30 y/o on up age range.

JUN
10-07-2005, 09:47 PM
yea, that depression i mentioned is

weird man. it hits me outta nowhere and then a few minutes later it turns to anger/frustration, enough to the point

where i need to leave the room to get away from the people around me or to get some fresh air. at first i thought

it was that particular day, then it happened the 2nd day i used pheromax and then the 3rd day, all around the same

time of day and same feeling, thats when i realized it was the mones. now i spray it on the back of my neck if i

use it. as far as hits, its just as weird, some days it would be great other days its ehh. but i agree it's

probably better if used as a mix rather than a stand-alone