PDA

View Full Version : Freebie Pack

rickyc
10-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Hi, i just recived my

freeby gel packs, what should i try out first and should i try any mixing to see results or just try out everything

in singles? this is my first time ever using any mones. and what does of gel or how much should i try out first? i

haven't really read about gel pack dosages only the bottles for dabbing or sprays. what mones normally need a cover

spray and do i just spray over where i put the gel just like the dabbing kind?

abcd2
10-01-2005, 08:07 PM
^ can u tell me where you live and

how long it took for the order to be delivered to you

and to answer some of your questions..... try put on 1/4

of a gel pack on you..... if you mix, im guessing you put even lil amounts together so that you can increase

afterwards for your wanted results

Try the phero library ..... !!!!!!!!! it has every single piece of

information you'll probably need

rickyc
10-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Canada, took 5 working days

well i read that but to start off with the freeby pack and as a nooby im not sure if i should mix or not, i guess

im just trying to find what works with me and what doesnt at the begining i guess and the dosages, but im sure

pro's can help with some dosages of gels for each to try and what to begin to use first

abcd2
10-02-2005, 01:28 PM
lol im from canada too ......

!!!!!!!!!! so the orders got shipped to you successfully, thank god for that, but you may wanna reconsider ordering

the bottled products because i think our stupid government might confiscate them due to them being alcholic and

therefore flammable

rickyc
10-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Really? that would be pretty

dumb. So can anyone help me with what i should try out first and how much?

Rbt
10-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Just dive in and give each a try.

Best way. Individually is best at first. Most prefer to start small (1/4 pack or so). Remember results vary based on

many day-to-day factors and from person-to-person as well.

rickyc
10-02-2005, 07:31 PM
How much would 1/4 of a pack

equal to in like the form of dabs? or drops?

Watcher
10-02-2005, 09:26 PM
order the oil based products oh

and dont forget to put a paid order in once they work :)

rickyc
10-03-2005, 03:20 AM
Well people told me to get the

gel packs to start off untill i see what works pretty good for me

belgareth
10-03-2005, 05:54 AM
Well people told

me to get the gel packs to start off untill i see what works pretty good for me

Once you've had a

chance to experiment then you'll be able to select the products that work for you.

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 09:45 AM
i agree use them

individually at first so you can have a better idea of how each one really works. start light using 1/4 of a pack

and then work up to 1/2 etc. as far as gel vs drops comparison i never figured out the ratios. i tedn to view the

gel packs and liquid from as two different things and have found dosages for each one seperately. the product guide

in the pheromone reference library gives you a info on the contents and concentrations so that may be of some

help.

rickyc
10-03-2005, 02:53 PM
So the gel vs the liquid are

exactly the same thing just the dosages will be different? so if i use some gel packs and soe/ae works nice for me i

should buy them in the bottle and it will give the same effect?

belgareth
10-03-2005, 03:01 PM
So the gel vs the

liquid are exactly the same thing just the dosages will be different? so if i use some gel packs and soe/ae works

nice for me i should buy them in the bottle and it will give the same effect?

That's right. There may

be a slight difference is rate of dispersal.

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 03:07 PM
So the gel

vs the liquid are exactly the same thing just the dosages will be different? so if i use some gel packs and soe/ae

works nice for me i should buy them in the bottle and it will give the same effect?

same thing. ae

bottle for instance you will measure in say drops or dabs whereas the ae gel's you'd measure by 1/4 pack. the gels

are designed to be more portable than a bottle although some users may mix with cologne in a seperate atomizer and

carry that with them. the gels are a cheaper alternative to buying a whole bottle of one product before one has

decided they really like it. i would think the bottles tend to be a better value for your money. for me ae works

good but i like to cover with my own scent so a bottle would be wasted. the gels are nice as i can switch it up

occasionally and use something different than normal.

i should mention to my knowledge the only gel packs that

are different then the bottle form are the perception gels. this is because the gel form is a trial run of the

upcoming new generation "perception platinum" release whereas the bottle form is perception gold. i like the gold

spray version better than the gel although the gel does last much longer..

rickyc
10-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Okay thanks, but if i spray my

cologne over the gel so i cant smell it anymore will the mones still work?

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 03:37 PM
yep the mones are still

airborne they will work. even if you cant smell the mones to begin with they sttill work. the cologne just masks the

scnet of the mones and gives your targets some help identifying where the mones are coming from.

rickyc
10-03-2005, 04:12 PM
mmm money! do all non sented

mones require cologne or do non sented need also?

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 05:53 PM
that is generally up to

you whether or not to use cologne as a cover. some people can't stand the smell of heavy mones (usually none) me

personally i can't smell none at all so i always use a cover as i wouldn't be able to pick up on the potential

stink.

the scented ones have the fragrance so you do not have to cover. the unscented ones are that way so you

can choose to add your own. using a cover scent is not necessary but a choice. ive worn mones plenty of times

without a cover scent and have never gotten a complaint that i smelled bad.

if you dont like cologne many

people simply use aftershave, body sprays etc.

rickyc
10-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Do most people use deodorant

while they use mones? heh

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 06:33 PM
sure of course they do.

mones or no mones without deodorant i tend to sweat and depending on the weather things can get unfresh. some

people say products like npa smell like "cat piss" that was the stink i was referring to earlier.

rickyc
10-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Okay thanks alot, i guess its

time to try out my samples and hopefully not start any bar fights

rickyc
10-03-2005, 07:34 PM
One more question, doe soe have a

similar effect to chikara, and ae,pi,npa, and te are similar to eachother so mixing soe or chikara with any those 4

would be good? :angel:

jollysnowdevil
10-03-2005, 09:57 PM
soe is purely a social

mone. it is high in nol and has a little rone in it but does not contain any of the sexual -none. if you add

te,npa,PI to soe you will get something like AE. thats the beauty of using soe with the -none products is you can

have control over how social or sexual you want your mix to be. soe can be worn with everything.

te and npa are

basically the same thing the only difference is npa is like 5 times more concentrated than te. Pi is twice as

strong (nonewise) as npa but lacks whatever secret ingredient npa/te has.

chikara is more like ae than

soe. nobody knows what is in chikara exactly. ae to me is stronger than chikara by far.

bar fights? canadiens

are happy go lucky people except when hockey gets cancelled.

rickyc
10-05-2005, 02:57 PM
I've been trying the chikara so

far and it smells abit like flowers (: what do people normally think ae, soe and te smell like?

jollysnowdevil
10-05-2005, 03:05 PM
yeah chikara smells too

much like flowers for my taste. soe is more of a perfumy smell than flowers. i usually use the unscented version.

Ae smells somewhat like the soe to me but sweeter. Te is sandalwood scent to me.

i generally observe scents

of mone or fragrance products (cologne etc) as either good or bad. i dont usually try to single out the components

of each scent. the above is my take on those products scents.

rickyc
10-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Heh, well if they all smell

perfumy and flowery why do some people say they stink or smell like cat piss?

jollysnowdevil
10-05-2005, 10:32 PM
that's because of the

difference in how we percieve the scents. also some people are more sensitive to the smell of mones particularly

none. in better words the "perfumy" smell is the fragrance that is added to the product, the "cat piss" or stink is

the mones. i think the perception of the fragrance shouldn't vary as much person to person but the smell of the

mones varies drastically.

me for one i can't smell none at all. npa smells like cheap vodka to me. PI which is

pure none has no detectable scent whatsoever to me like spring water. products like perception (without the cover)

doesn't have a smell either although if i try hard enough i can detect a very very very faint something. it's not

even strong enough for me to describe it as having a distinguishable smell. it's more of just a slight tingle to my

nose.

rickyc
10-06-2005, 03:21 AM
Ah okay, so if i use 1/4 of a

gelpack would one spray be enough of my cologne to cover the sent? i don't really want to be swimming in a perfumey

smell :angel:

jollysnowdevil
10-06-2005, 10:28 AM
depends on the cologne. i

found the scent of soe tends to fade after an hour or so rather quickly. worse case if a male friend comments on the

perfumey smell just tell him you were making out with some chick earlier. it's not too hard to cover the scent.

have you tried any of the products yet?

rickyc
10-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Ive been trying chikara alone

twice now, no hits~ i put on 1/4 then the next day abit less then covered with one spray of my cologne, it seems

like 1/4 makes me smell so much but people dont notice i guess

jollysnowdevil
10-06-2005, 03:22 PM
chikara works great for

some and not for others. for me i've gotten as far as 3/4 of a gel pack before i starteed to see minor results.

couldn't get past the smell. i gave up on that product long ago. i know they have unscented now but i won't

consider buying it. just doesn't seem to pack the right punch for me to invest in a bottle to ease my curiosity.

there are other products i get results with so i have chosen to stick with what works.

if 1/4 pack didn't seem

to work try going heavier. if it is the one gel from the trial pack go 1/2 to see if you can get any results. i

actually when i did this applied 1/4 waited like an hour then applied the other 1/4. seemed to help make the scent

more tolerable.
also the scent of chikara may not mix well with your cologne. i had problems trying to cover it

with my own scents and still get a nice smell. certain colognes actually made it smell worse.

try the ae next

when you are done with the chikara. if you are discouraged and want to see the magic of mones then try the soe next.

soe isn't sexual but you should clearly see how it makes everybody super friendly. 1/4 pack is good. for me ae is

like wearing a mix of te/soe, probably better. the scent of ae fades much quicker than the soe.

rickyc
10-06-2005, 07:40 PM
1/4 of a pack i smell like a 6

foot flower and im sure when i walk it makes a streek of smell heh, i think tomorrow and on the weekend i'll try

some AE i heard good results with that. 1/4 or abit less would be good for AE and i can cover it with my cologne?

jollysnowdevil
10-07-2005, 10:15 AM
1/4 should be good place

to start. the scent isn't nearly as strong as the chikara so it shouldn't be that hard to cover. i wore it

yesterday and the scent faded really quickly didnt want to cover it although i ended up spraying cologne over it

after 30 mins. worked fine

rickyc
10-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Well no hit yeah, but people at

school were more in a good mood around me, but maybe thats because it was a half day :) they dont sell 10$ AE

gelpacks?

jollysnowdevil
10-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Well no hit

yeah, but people at school were more in a good mood around me, but maybe thats because it was a half day :) they

dont sell 10$ AE gelpacks?

i've been wondering that myself. i know they used to be available but lately

you can only find in the free samples. bruce probably figured just to sell the bottles and use his remaining

inventory of the gels for the free samples. does make sense seeing ae is so popular im sure most people bought the

bottles rather than the gels. myself i would like the gels only as an occasional change of pace.

rickyc
10-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Ah okay, am I putting it on

right? i put about 1/4 gel pack on my wrist then rub my wrists together then rub them on the side of my neck till

its pretty dry then i spray my wrist with my cologne then dab it on my neck on the same place

jollysnowdevil
10-08-2005, 10:00 AM
there is no right or

wrong way to apply it. generally it is how most people do it. personally i put some on my wrists (like above) then

i put some gel on my fingertip and apply to my neck. thats just me. i like to have more on my neck than my wrists.

and i usually soray both my neck and wrists with cologne as my cologne isnt too strong,