PDA

View Full Version : What to tell people?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 04:35 PM
When other people ask you \"What perfume is it that you\'re wearing?\" What do you tell them if you don\'t want them to know your wearing pheromones? I\'m wearing npa/apc jambat mix so what do you guys say when people ask you about that?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 07:57 PM
I say \"It\'s some stuff that I make up at home.\" images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 11:09 PM
My favorite is, I got it as a gift, and I can not quite remember what it is. But, I do like the smell. I dunno, the gift thing tends to get most people to move on.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 11:39 PM
The gift thing is a good answer for people you see only once, but if you see a friend again, and she asks, and you tell her again that you don\'t remember, that\'d be suspicious. :-).

travis
12-18-2001, 04:25 AM
Its my brother\'s stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2001, 09:06 AM
True about the suspicion, but if you look pained like you know what it is but can\'t quite remember, that works a lot of the times. To add to the frustration, say, It has a French name. . . I guess I am lucky/unlucky. My friends know I can not remember names worth a bean, so they do not bug me. But, on the other hand, if it is based on a cologne, just give the name of the major player.

The last fun one is, I bought it on the street on my last vacation. It just came in a brown bottle and smelled good. So if it is a floral scent, like some have mentioned around here, say you/someone went to Hawaii, and brought it back from a street market. Might have to have a bit of supplementary info, but. . .

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2001, 02:41 PM
I just say its a colonge mixed up with some fragrence oils i got from a friend, like essential oils etc. They never need to know.Just dont say its pheromones or youll have all sorts of trouble.

Whitehall
12-19-2001, 08:24 AM
I agree with FBN, NEVER admit to using pheromones since people will consider you manipulative - which we are, frankly. On a moral scale of manipulation, I\'d rank it a bit worst than padded bras and fake Rolexes, but way below a false degree from Harvard or transexual operations. About even with silicone breast augmentation maybe.

Saying it is a custom blend made just for you has a touch of class and a hint of mystery, so that\'s what I go with.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 06:28 PM
Do we really want everyone to know our secret anyway i ask you that, it only increases competition of those who we mix with who are smart enough to figure it out, i actually like being the delta male (alpha male amoungst alpha males so to speak he he.)No one knows what the secret is, they hang around (silently) nearby as if waiting for something but i really never hang around to tell them.