PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Application points = better results

ant2000
09-29-2005, 09:48 PM
It seems that people including me are getting better results from dabbing in different spots (neck,

wrist, behind the ears, chest, etc.) instead of spraying in one spot. Anybody have any input on this? TE seems to be

more usable than NPA at least when it comes to dabbing.

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 10:41 PM
the more area's you have

mones on means the more areas they are eminating from. i feel they tend to surround the air around you better then

just one spot.

i can dab npa just fine as i removed the insert they have. the only reason i could agree that Te

is more dabbable is because it is far less concentrated. if you can only wear one dab of npa then you have to pick

one spot to apply and hopefully you can smear that dab somewhere else before it gets absorbed. on my skin npa seems

to soak into my skin as quickly as a papertowel sucks up water.

Tiger4
09-30-2005, 06:11 AM
i can

dab npa just fine as i removed the insert they have. the only reason i could agree that Te is more dabbable is

because it is far less concentrated. if you can only wear one dab of npa then you have to pick one spot to apply and

hopefully you can smear that dab somewhere else before it gets absorbed. on my skin npa seems to soak into my skin

as quickly as a papertowel sucks up water.

You can make a 4:1 mixture with NPA with a cologne and then

put it in a dropper bottle. The drops can then be applied to different spots a lot easier then dapping straight

from the NPA bottle.