PDA

View Full Version : How much mones on clothes?

nadero
09-29-2005, 02:53 PM
I was using

nol+none+A1+rone, 1:1:1:0.25 on my neck, cheeks and ears. I would like to try mones con clothing for more long

lasting of nol, A1 and rone. Should I use a bigger dose of mones on clothes than on skin?

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 07:09 PM
without the conversion

factor by applying to clothing i would assume the same dosage. but im not an expert on the subject just my logic

Gegogi
09-29-2005, 08:06 PM
Just a rather subjective

observation... I began by applying 'mones directly on my body: behind ears, neck, armpits, forearm, etc. 'None

based products such as NPA and TE seemed to increase in potency after a few hours (mixing with my body chemistry?).

Unfortunately, some products, especially those with scent, give me a rash. So, save a few dabs, I now mainly apply

to my clothing. My feeling is I need to double the amount for the same effect. However, 'mones on clothing last

much longer. In fact, I can still smell them for days.

If it's an oil based product (SOE or PI), I'd avoid

applying to clothing.

Rbt
09-30-2005, 05:33 PM
If it's an oil

based product (SOE or PI), I'd avoid applying to clothing.

I read somewhere here I think that oil-based

mones don't go well in an atomizer style application, so I'd guess the best bets are products that already come in

an atomizer would work best for clothing application as a general rule. Plus a quick spritz would be an easy way to

apply.

I would assume if you are doing your own mixes you's need to pay attention to what base carrier is being

used by the ingredients.

Sound right guys?

I may have to start experimenting with clothing based apps during

these cooler months as so little skin gets exposed...

Gegogi
09-30-2005, 06:42 PM
Yes sir. However, most 'mone

products are alcohol based, so it shouldn't be too hard to create a great mix. I wish SOE used an alcohol carrier.

Maybe I'll have to mix up an alcohol based sub out of a chem set.

nadero
10-01-2005, 06:07 AM
I would assume if

you are doing your own mixes you's need to pay attention to what base carrier is being used by the

ingredients.

About the carrier...
Yes I am doing my own mixes. What carrier should I use for

spraying? I am using cologne (Hugo, Hugo Boss). It is a good idea to add alcohol 98ยบ to increase the dilution?