PDA

View Full Version : ***Biggest hit youve had using pheromones***

abcd2
09-28-2005, 05:54 PM
well i havent bought any products as of yet, but im curious to know how far did the pheromones (and

your game) took you......

examples like: your first kiss, girlfriend/boyfriend, first time youve :cheers:

------>:wub: .

Im still not into anything special but its no biggy because im still young and i hope my first

woman is someone special and not some skankalicious woman.........

Please post the product and include some

sort of details as to how you know that the pheromones gave you an edge

Icehawk
09-28-2005, 07:14 PM
first time you drank beer with

someone? That dosent sound too interesting...:blink:

PHP 87
09-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Had a girl 15-20 years younger than

myself sit on my lap last New Years eve.

Made out with her too.

Was going to post pics, but the cheapo

disposable camera my friend brought didn't work well inside the bar/club with the low lighting.

I've since

bought a digital camera.

jollysnowdevil
09-28-2005, 08:20 PM
one of my wildest i got a

BJ while working behind a bar while a wedding was being performed. was wearing 1 drop PI. it was definatly the

mones. was from a girl who had a bf at the time we were close friends. never wore mones around her b4 that day and

she kept making comments as to how sexy i smelled. i wiped the extra pi off my finger onto the crotch of my pants.

right before she unzipped me she smelled my crotch said "mmmmmm" and went to work.
her being a 2 beer

queer i was drinking all of her drinks that night so alcohol didnt factor in.

DUKE3100
09-29-2005, 05:58 AM
My best results have came off

of Ae....especially if I spike it with another product that is not sold here. I have been dragged out to the dance

floor...crotch grabbed...neck made out with in open public without sayin a word to the girl....girls coming up and

licking me in the ear and whispering my name in my ear...gettin randomly kissed on the cheek....girls all around me

grovin on me in dance clubs. Being hugged and dragged around by the hand... Keep in mind this is all in a dance club

environment and I was in the right mood and havin a lot of fun so it wasnt just mones. I also knew some of these

girls...although not well at all. I rate myself a 7 but most girls call me 8. Alcohol and the environment and my

attitude and dressing stylish and appealing work well too. However I feel like since I have
been into the mones

that woman are much more likely to be forward and make things easier on me. I dont count closes with girls as mone

hits....thats all me. mones never close a girl into giving bj's or havin sex...thats all you.

DCW
09-29-2005, 07:05 AM
I went home with a girl that I met at

a club, she was sniffing me like a airport security dog. I was wearing Amouage Gold with 5 drops of AE and a bunch

of other stuff including deer musk, PI, NPA.

DCW

Icehawk
09-29-2005, 07:30 AM
Hey DCW quick question, how is

deer musk working out for you? Would it work for someone younger?

DCW
09-29-2005, 08:18 AM
Hey DCW quick

question, how is deer musk working out for you? Would it work for someone younger?

The problem is I

wear different combos all the time so it's hard to say.
I don't see any reason why it would work for young

guys.

DCW

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 08:23 AM
Hey DCW

quick question, how is deer musk working out for you? Would it work for someone younger?

deer musk? you

don't mean the mones hunters sometimes use to attract deer do you.

DCW
09-29-2005, 08:38 AM
deer musk? you

don't mean the mones hunters sometimes use to attract deer do you.

Thats correct.

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 09:15 AM
WOW very innovative. out

of curiosity have you had any success wearing just the deer musk? i live in too wooded an area to even dream of

wearing it unfortunately the deer here are accustomed to humans

if you had a choice... Bambi or her mother?

im gonna say bambi should be more gentle

DCW
09-29-2005, 09:32 AM
WOW very

innovative. out of curiosity have you had any success wearing just the deer musk? i live in too wooded an area to

even dream of wearing it unfortunately the deer here are accustomed to humans

if you had a choice...

Bambi or her mother? im gonna say bambi should be more gentle

Very funny..I said that the musk was a

part of a MIX, it may or may not of been a factor, I also mentioned that I wear different combos all the time so my

conclusions are NOT definate.

I believe that the Amouage (which contain it's own musk) and the AE were the

strongest points in the mix.

DCW

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 01:12 PM
i was just curious to

know if you had tested to see if it worked on humans. i doubt it would have any effect on women. i could see where

the musk in it could be found opleasant if you're into musk. interesting enough though that somebody thought to

wear it

abcd2
09-29-2005, 05:35 PM
LMAO OH MY BAD..... i didnt see

those were Mugs!!!!!! I THOUGHT THEY WERE SOME PLUGS CONNECTING TO ONE ANOTHER LOL

bolounit
09-30-2005, 09:49 PM
i was just curious to know if you had tested to see if it worked on humans. i doubt it would

have any effect on women. i could see where the musk in it could be found opleasant if you're into musk.

interesting enough though that somebody thought to wear it deer musk thread and i heard people actualy got

results from it .

chicago
10-01-2005, 01:26 AM
i smell dear musk the hunters

use , and it smells like dear ass in a bottle. it made my heart beat faster. that could be dangerous. imagine

talking to a chick and wearing dear musk and her heart starts to beat fast and she gets a heart attack

lol..
________
VAPORIZER INFO (http://johan-luis.tumblr.com/)

Watcher
10-01-2005, 01:38 AM
nah not a heart attack but even

normal mones can make em horny - actually normal nones esp Anone makes the human females randy and ready to go

Gegogi
10-01-2005, 01:22 PM
The island of Hawaii is well

stocked with deer. They were bought in for hunting purposes and have multipled. So, yeah, plenty of deer ass if you

need it. We also have lots of wild pig and goat if you're into that sort of thing.

I haven't a clue about

the exact ratio of men to women here, but it appears to be about 50/50. However, there are more slender and

beautiful women of every flavor than most places in the world. If you like Asians or bare feet you'll have a hardon

all day. If you prefer deer ass, the Pacific NW is a better bet (although the women seem kinda chunky).

chicago
10-03-2005, 01:36 AM
going back to dear ass topic

Musk grains are secreted by the Asian male musk deer, a solitary, shy animal. This natural scent is highly

attractive to the female deer and thus enables the species to procreate. This characteristic scent of musk, blended

with other harmonious aromatics produces an intriguingly personal statement. A rarity in the orient, it is valued

as an aphrodisiac.
________
MOTORCYCLE

TIRES (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)