PDA

View Full Version : Help for a Hot Date

MC_KENNA
09-28-2005, 04:52 PM
Greetings. I am

new to the forums and to pheromones in general. And as a rookie, I'm looking for some answers that aren't readily

avaliable.

I just want to know where i should apply the unscented SOE if im going to be in close proximity to a

girl (e.g. car, hugging, etc.) and how much.

I also want to know if ANY amount of unscented SOE pheromone could

turn a girl off. I'll let you know how this litte experiment turns out.

Any other suggestions would be

great.

Peace

MrPlayboy
09-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Greetings. I

am new to the forums and to pheromones in general. And as a rookie, I'm looking for some answers that aren't

readily avaliable.

I just want to know where i should apply the unscented SOE if im going to be in close

proximity to a girl (e.g. car, hugging, etc.) and how much.

I also want to know if ANY amount of unscented SOE

pheromone could turn a girl off. I'll let you know how this litte experiment turns out.

Any other suggestions

would be great.

Peace

If you're already on a date, then you already have your foot in the door.

Wearing soe, could have her calling you her "friend." I would suggest to just turn up the heat and wear a bunch of

npa with cologne, if your game is half-way decent, she should be another chick you add to your totem pole by the end

of the night.

bjf
09-28-2005, 05:27 PM
I'd stay away from SOE straight up,

unless you already project a very alpha or scary vibe.

jollysnowdevil
09-28-2005, 05:32 PM
well i hafta agree soe is

purely a friendly product. although it will keep her intrigued and most likely have her talking your head off. she

no doubt will percieve you as being a friendly guy.

i for the record have had success picking up women while

wearing just soe. so i wouldnt worry about the friendship factor too much it can still be done. and yes i did get

to test the springs on my mattress numerous times with them.

as far as od ing on soe it is kind of hard to in

my book. i usually go 1/4- 1/2 gel packs. as for the roll top bottle never used. i did one time when i put on 1 full

gel pack of soe get one girl say she felt like she was high and had to move away from me.

locations of mones.

any part of your body that will be close to her... neck is great for hugs kisses on cheeks as their nose will be

right there. wrists work good to but i find it is better when used with handshakes or teller windows. the chest im

not a big fan of as clothes cover it but i find myself putting some on my chest in case the clothes come off. you

can always aply a little to each section of your body as long as you dont od on your total usage.

MC_KENNA
09-28-2005, 08:18 PM
So what would be a good amount

for the roll on variety?

jollysnowdevil
09-28-2005, 08:23 PM
never used the roll on.

as ive read before anywhere from 6-12 inches. i do want to reiterate soe will just make you seem friendlier more

approachable. have fun let us know how it goes

Sigma
09-28-2005, 11:42 PM
Yeah SOE works well for breaking

the ice, as it tends to buffer social awkardness, and generally creates a sociable atmosphere, but it really lacks

the sexual/intimate edge that sparks the fire in a date. Not to say the date'll go badly with SOE alone, but an NPA

edge would certainly do you some good.

The closest I've come to OD'ing on soe was when I wore so much that I

felt kinda buzzed and was in a goofy mood at work. Everyone around me seemed to eat it up though lol.

As for

application points....I remember in the 6th grade my History teacher Mr. Drenner recommended that guys wear cologne

on their lower necks because women tend to inhale while they hug someone, sometimes to purposely sniff them. I've

lived by his advice to this day, and yeah women have usually commented on my cologne after recieving a hug. Same

rules apply for mones with me. Also, since you'll be in a car with her you might wanna try applying them on the

side she'll be sitting on. (ie, if shes the passenger, focus the application on your right side, if shes the

driver, apply more towards the left) And keep the windows up!

Gegogi
09-29-2005, 02:05 AM
We are sexual creatures to begin

with. She already wants to jump your bones because she agreed to go out with you (but probably not on the first few

dates). A little SOE won't suddenly change you into a dickless happy face. It's one of the safest 'mones to

apply, especially on a first date with a younger woman. It is very hard to OD on SOE. The worse that can happen if

you over do it is she'll talk you to death. I'm guessing you're a young man and probably have plenty of natural

'none, so I wouldn't use a 'none product like NPA or TE until you've found your limit, i.e., experiement under

less critical circumstances. However, two or three 6 or 8 inch stripes of SOE on your forearms (if wearing a short

sleeve shirt) and/or neck and/or chest should be fine. I'd recommend covering with a light cologne.

Just

remember, the 'mones merely enhance your essense--they can't create attraction out of nothing--so get your ducks

in a row for the date.

DUKE3100
09-29-2005, 05:44 AM
I dont want to burst your

bubble bud but I will anyways ok?
SOE is not going to inspire your date sexually and if you dont have any game it

may just inspire the "Lets just be friends" Lingo. LOL!!!! I LOVE THAT ONE!

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 08:32 AM
We are

sexual creatures to begin with. She already wants to jump your bones because she agreed to go out with you (but

probably not on the first few dates). A little SOE won't suddenly change you into a dickless happy face. It's one

of the safest 'mones to apply, especially on a first date with a younger woman. It is very hard to OD on SOE. The

worse that can happen if you over do it is she'll talk you to death. I'm guessing you're a young man and probably

have plenty of natural 'none, so I wouldn't use a 'none product like NPA or TE until you've found your limit,

i.e., experiement under less critical circumstances. However, two or three 6 or 8 inch stripes of SOE on your

forearms (if wearing a short sleeve shirt) and/or neck and/or chest should be fine. I'd recommend covering with a

light cologne.

Just remember, the 'mones merely enhance your essense--they can't create attraction out of

nothing--so get your ducks in a row for the date.

gotta agree with gegogi. i dont know why so many men

here think wearing soe on a date means you will end up being just friends. yeah soe makes people superfriendly but

with women i'd describe it as making them feel safe around you, safe enough to open up. women love men they are

completely comfortable around. gives you that trust factor without having to work too hard to get it

DUKE3100
09-29-2005, 08:44 AM
" i dont know why so many men

here think wearing soe on a date means you will end up being just friends."

The reason is because if you do not

have any game....and you do not know how to move things in a sexual direction and away from chitchat about girl talk

stuff than you will end up being viewed as a friend. If you know what you are doing then great....if you dont know

what your doing then Soe can really hurt you unless you spike it with something else. Oh and Jolly...how many girls

have you had sexually interested in you after you were their friend and listened to all their problems and been

their shoulder to cry on???? Hmmmmm?? My experience is SOe gets them talkin a lot...in the early stages a woman is

trying to figure out what you are to them and they usually start by seeing if you are their friend or someone that

is sexually interested in them. Most guys dont know how to pass the friend test and become a potential lover to a

girl...I didnt for a loooong time. Soe makes things more difficult for me anyways....unless I spike it with some

none.

belgareth
09-29-2005, 09:01 AM
I have to agree with Gegogi

too. If you don't have any game no quantity or type of pheromones are going to help. If you have good game, mones

aren't going to make a huge difference. They do help but they are only a part of the whole story.

Sigma
09-29-2005, 09:05 AM
It's a bit farfetched to say tha

SOE alone will ruin a date and put you in the friend pile. While an NPA edge would certainly work better, I

wouldn't discount the fact that how you treat a woman, like everyone else says, is much more important than mones

alone. Mones don't have more influence over a person than you and your actions do.

SOE alone helps buffer

social awkardness, which would open up an opportunity to step your game up. Again, while none would help and I would

recommend it, it isn't, by any means, necessary.

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 09:37 AM
The

reason is because if you do not have any game....and you do not know how to move things in a sexual direction and

away from chitchat about girl talk stuff than you will end up being viewed as a friend. If you know what you are

doing then great....if you dont know what your doing then Soe can really hurt you unless you spike it with something

else.

Oh and Jolly...how many girls have you had sexually interested in you after you were their friend and

listened to all their problems and been their shoulder to cry on???? Hmmmmm??

My experience is SOe gets them

talkin a lot...in the early stages a woman is trying to figure out what you are to them and they usually start by

seeing if you are their friend or someone that is sexually interested in them. Most guys dont know how to pass the

friend test and become a potential lover to a girl...I didnt for a loooong time. Soe makes things more difficult for

me anyways....unless I spike it with some none.

i cant really disagree with you. you're right if you

don't know have the game it probably will make you just friends.

last count i've slept with at least 5

women after we were good friends not counting the lesbians and high school.

i was just saying that it is very

possible to wear just soe and score. of course none should give us more of a sexual edge when used right.

for

me i don't know i could very well emit a ton of none. i could produce very little. everytime i figure it one way or

the other something comes up to discredit the theory. even without the mones i've always wowed people. as far as my

game well i've got that down solid. plus working behind a bar fir 3 years has given me plenty of time to perfect

it.

for me soe alone doesn't hurt my chances because i don't believe it will. when i wear either just soe

or a mix with none in it my mentality is always the same... " i have an edge today" or " i feel good" of course when

im testing ill be more conscious of what im wearing and how it reacts. other than that when it's a regular mix i

have no mental bias.

i tend to wear more social/sexual mixes for allpurpose use which suits me just fine

especially at work. i've grown accustomed to having the lighter sexual overtone and thus i rely more on my

personality, charm, etc. for work purposes i quickly learned to use lighter amounts of none, as such mixes with

heavy amounts will yield far better results but then you'll get that one or two people that get nasty from it.

nothing like a nasty grump to ruin my day at work. negative vibes can be very contagious.

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 09:39 AM
It's a bit

farfetched to say tha SOE alone will ruin a date and put you in the friend pile. While an NPA edge would certainly

work better, I wouldn't discount the fact that how you treat a woman, like everyone else says, is much more

important than mones alone. Mones don't have more influence over a person than you and your actions do.

SOE

alone helps buffer social awkardness, which would open up an opportunity to step your game up. Again, while none

would help and I would recommend it, it isn't, by any means, necessary.

amen:cheers:

DUKE3100
09-29-2005, 09:48 AM
"last count i've slept with at

least 5 women after we were good friends not counting the lesbians and high school"

Wow....YOUR SPECIAL!:box:

lol

DUKE3100
09-29-2005, 10:01 AM
In all seriousness....I am not

saying Soe is a bad product....it is one of my favorites actually. I am just saying that wearing it alone on a first

date is certainly not the best choice if you are trying to give yourself a "helpful" edge.

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 01:09 PM
In all

seriousness....I am not saying Soe is a bad product....it is one of my favorites actually. I am just saying that

wearing it alone on a first date is certainly not the best choice if you are trying to give yourself a "helpful"

edge.

i agree completely. soe is among the products i make sure i never run out of.

Gegogi
09-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I've messed around with many of

my female friends. Most of my long term lovers started out as friends. Just because you're friends doesn't mean

things can't change later. Often there are attractions--or you wouldn't be friends to begin with--but the

situation isn't right for a deeper relatonship (already has a BF/GF). Or things naturally evolve...

DUKE3100
09-29-2005, 01:39 PM
"I've messed around with many

of my female friends. Most of my long term lovers started out as friends. Just because you're friends doesn't mean

things can't change later. Often their are attractions but the situation isn't right for a deeper relatonship. Or

things naturally evolve..."

I think the older you get the more likely that this can happen.....but it is my

experience from others and from my own life that it is rare. The best chance to be romantically and sexually

involved in a sexual relationship with a woman is to not let her put you into the friend category until things have

gone to a level that is beyond friendship exclusively. To a girl it has been my experience that friend is opposite

of sex. I am not saying not to be a girls friend and that it is bad to be her friend. I am just saying that if you

try to get into a girls pants by being her friend and solving her problems ect....you are likely to be let down. I

think anyone who says otherwise is full of crap...that being said...my own parents started off as friends. It is

possible....but if your game is to be a friend and solve her problems and be her little girlfriend in hopes of her

appreciating it,....than you have no game. That is my point. I learned that point the hard way...many times....a

long time ago.

Gegogi
09-29-2005, 04:04 PM
"I think the older you get

the more likely that this can happen...."

Perhaps, as I am much more patient, confident and urges are

generally less, er, urgent than when I was a young upstart. I don't care much if she wants me or not and can just

as easily take it or leave it. Usually the female friend makes the first move although I certainly enjoy subjecting

her to a long drawn out enticement and tease. However, the women involved are usually much younger than me, so I

don't think age has much bearing on her predisposition to morph to a "friend with benefits" or even a full on

lover.

MC_KENNA
09-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Wow this is much to take in.

Gegogi youre right on. I'm just 18 and doing some experimenting. I am already a "good friend" in her book but it

seems the way you are talking about it that it amounts to basically nothing. I'm going to give the SOE a try just

to curb any awkwardness, but for next time, I am going to try something a little more powerful. Ive been dating

this girl for like 6 months and nothing is happening. My friend has a lot of other guy friends who are interested

in her and says "shes not ready for a boyfriend" to everyone. What would be a good mone or otherwise to give me that

"edge" :) if you know what I mean?

Just from what Ive said, do any of you know this pattern of behavior or

possibly what she might be thinking?

Thanks you guys are a huge help!

Gegogi
09-29-2005, 05:31 PM
"Just from what Ive said,

do any of you know this pattern of behavior or possibly what she might be thinking?"
Some younger women

don't want a steady boyfriend because they have ambitions--college, career, etc.--and don't want to be tied down

too soon. Some do it on moral grounds (Christian values). It's actually a smart plan if they have the discipline

and self control, but frustrating for lovesick young bucks.

Being that you already know her well you have

little to lose at this point. I thought this was a first date. Don a few dabs of NPA and gently tease and entice

her. Don't demand sex, suddenly grab her, act needy, desperate or overly cocky. Play it cool--make sure she knows

you have a life--but let her see the possibilities. If you play her right, eventually she'll begin to think of you

as a both a man and a friend. At that point you can make your move.

oscar
09-29-2005, 05:47 PM
MC_KENNA,

At age 18 an

application of 6-10 inches of SOE spread over wrists, neck, and chest will probably be of benefit to you on your

date. It's certainly not going to hurt. If this doesn't turn the trick then maybe you might consider trying a very

light application of something with A-None, such as NPA, TE, or even AFA on your next outing. Perhaps even something

with a more subtle a-None content, like Chikara.

There can be quite a difference between the optimal A-None

applications of an 18 yo and an older guy, and quite possibly the ideal amount for you, depending on your physical

presence, persona, and metabolism, could well be little to none.

It's also best to experiment with one product

at a time to get a handle on its effects, so again, the SOE sounds like a good idea.

What puzzles me is how so

many members (some of whose pheromone experience is barely more extensive than the shelf life of a dozen eggs) would

immediately start preaching, predicting, and prescribing other mones besides the one you sought advice for, without

so much as asking ONE single question about you! As though you had made a bad choice when they had no real inkling

whatsoever about your individual circumstances. They never even asked your age! Amazing!

Oscar :)

belgareth
09-29-2005, 06:15 PM
Good observations Oscar.

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 06:44 PM
What

puzzles me is how so many members (some of whose pheromone experience is barely more extensive than the shelf life

of a dozen eggs) would immediately start preaching, predicting, and prescribing other mones besides the one you

sought advice for, without so much as asking ONE single question about you! As though you had made a bad choice when

they had no real inkling whatsoever about your individual circumstances. They never even asked your age! Amazing!

Oscar :)

amazing is right but not shocking Oscar. you should how hyped people can get over a

certain product when they first start seeing success. npa and chikara are the products of the month right now.

months ago you never heard much positive feedback about them. now a few people have posted success stories and they

are booming. next month it will be a different product.

Gegogi
09-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Judging from his question, I was

pretty darn sure he was a teenager. Nevertheless, even older men can be 'none rich, e.g., Belgareth, so every

individual has to experiment until they find their mark.

I suspect I've always been 'none deficient, even

as a young upstart.

DUKE3100
09-30-2005, 05:59 AM
"The women involved are usually

much younger than me."

In your line of work I would imagine the only approach you can effectively take is to be

her friend and hope for something more.

As far as my age comment I think that the older people get the more

they appreciate friendship and the less important looks and materialistic things matter. Good sex and chemistry is

important but with age it becomes less crucial. I dont thing increased confidence with age is a reason....in fact

increased confidence results in not settling for a friend role if you want more....if your confident you will go for

it and be fine with the results either way and if the result is not what your looking for you move on cause there

are many other options.
So I am not sure where you are coming from on that.

I will stick by my belief though

and that belief is that 8 times out of ten if a girl says you are a friend and you have not been sexually involved

with her....you might as well stop wasting your time. When a girl says your just her friend or a friend and you have

not been involved in any other capacity....that is her way of saying that she is not interested in you sexually. I

will stand by that till the end. Anyone who says otherwise fooling themselves. You can hope all you want that she

will change her mind down the road...you can take her out to eat...you can buy her flowers...you can write love

notes if you want...but chances are in the end....your the fool aka sucker. In a perfect world you can just be nice

and romantic and buy her things and be a great friend and her shrink and a shoulder to cry on....and you will walk

off into the sunset. Thats not how it is and anyone who thinks it is has no real clue. Period. I am done. Thats how

it is whether anyone likes it or not.

jollysnowdevil
09-30-2005, 09:25 AM
what if she currently is

involved with somebody else? i've seen this situation pop up a million times where as soon as the prior

relationship is over the friend takes over the boyfriend role. love doesn't simply happen overnight, sometimes

people are friends for a long time before they realize "wait a second we can have sex"

DUKE3100
09-30-2005, 09:37 AM
"what if she currently is

involved with somebody else?"

If a girl TRUELY wants to be sexually involved with you MORE than her current

boyfriend than usually she will leave him for you or cheat on him with you. Most of the time girls will complain

about their current boyfriend to her "friends" including guy friends.....the guy friend then thinks he has a way

in...he doesnt. The girl may complain about the guy but if she stays with him there is something he is doing for her

because he is the one getting to go to bed with her and your not. It can happen the way you describe....thats how it

happened for my parents....but it is very rare and usually a waste of time. If a girl is complaining to you about

her boyfriend or she always wants to talk about her problems to you and she tells you what a great friend you

are....you have a steep and uphill climb partner. you can learn and accept that now...or live in denial like I used

to...but in the end you will see I am right....even if its later rather than sooner. I used to be a sucker and in

the same boat as some of you guys...but honestly....if your so sure that these girls that are "friends" of yours are

going to become more than that then why dont you test out your theory and come on to them and stop pretending to be

something your not. To me its creepy to try to sneak in the back door by being and friend if you want more than

that... and I *know* its creepy to a girl. Show your cards and be men.

MOBLEYC57
09-30-2005, 09:47 AM
In the world of MALE & FEMALE,

ANYTHING is possible. :thumbsup: Never underestimate the power of want/desire, especially with those that haven't

learned to master/control that yearning. :trout:

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn"

... who said that!? :think:

Kenna ... like everything else, you have to use common sense with your applications

(even thought common sense AIN'T that common) ... unscented SOE it won't turn her off, if you as me, but applying

the entire bottle could make that possible. :POKE:

belgareth
09-30-2005, 11:19 AM
You describe a situation where

the guy is buying flowers and taking her out to eat in an attempt to convert friendship to romance. You call it

creepy and I agree on that point. However, there are those of us who are pretty much indifferent to whether or not

anything more than friendship ever develops. I think Gegogi sees it this way and I certainly do. We aren't trying

to romance her or anything of the sort. It is a real friendship. We hang out together or enjoy a hobby together or

share a work environment. But we honestly enjoy the other's company just for their company. I've had several of

those turn into "with benefits" or romantic type relationships with no intent on my part.

DUKE3100
09-30-2005, 11:32 AM
I agree....I love girls that

are just friends. It is unlike anything else you could have and every guy should have at least one good friend that

is a woman or they are missing out on a great part of life. If you are trying to turn a friendship that is not

sexual into something more though....it is probably a waste of time.:thumbsup:

Gegogi
09-30-2005, 12:01 PM
The key is, don't try too hard.

If you want it too bad you might score a mercy fuck but lose or damage the friendship. The relationship has to

naturally evolve. And usually that takes time--months, even years in some cases.

belgareth
09-30-2005, 12:43 PM
I agree....I

love girls that are just friends. It is unlike anything else you could have and every guy should have at least one

good friend that is a woman or they are missing out on a great part of life. If you are trying to turn a friendship

that is not sexual into something more though....it is probably a waste of time.:thumbsup:

I never said

to try at all, that was the whole point.

MC_KENNA
09-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Ok, well thanks. I'm heading

out now.

Since we are so young, I think I have differing views on relationships than do some of you veterans. I

know that she is physically attracted to me, but she's kinda of a workaholic and what with college and all, so she

is taking some time off to focus on that stuff. She is kept on a short leash by her family. Come the end of that

process, and things might change.

Perhaps I'm being naive, but ive head it said that very often lovers start

out as friends. And since she was kinda coming on to me but then backed off, I'm just hoping for a chance to show

her. Even so, its nice to have her as a friend. So im thinking of this as an experiment of sorts, if she wants to

remain boyfriendless, so be it. But im just going to experiment for a little while and see if something happens!

DUKE3100
09-30-2005, 02:01 PM
"I think I have differing views

on relationships than do some of you veterans."

I dont think anyone can ever claim to be a veteran when it comes

to women...they are way too unpredictable. Anyways
Good luck!!
Its not impossible...especially if there has been

physical contact as you say....play hard to get.
:cheers:

Gegogi
09-30-2005, 02:24 PM
"I dont think anyone can

ever claim to be a veteran when it comes to women...they are way too unpredictable."

Most

relationship problems revolve about vastly different expections and goals. If you're not too dumb, self-centered or

closed minded, you eventually figure out the most important things. It's amazing the things that don't mean jack

to a man can be everything to a woman. Once you've learned the ropes she is not only unpredictable, but can be

molded like putty (although it's likely she had you figured out long ago). So hanging with female friends,

especially those that remain true friends, can be extremely beneficial from an educational viewpoint. Most guys

haven't a clue what's going on in those pretty little heads.

DUKE3100
09-30-2005, 02:46 PM
"Once you've learned the ropes

she is not only unpredictable, but can be molded like putty "

Yea and just when you start to admire the mold of

putty...it will morph into a big ol hammer and smash ya in the head! LOL....course thats what we love about em...I

just love the game.

JFK
10-02-2005, 11:20 AM
To me its creepy to

try to sneak in the back door by being and friend if you want more than that... and I *know* its creepy to a girl.

Show your cards and be men.

I'm kind of in the same situation at the moment. We were 'mates' for ages

and then I started to fancy her but we were still doing 'matey' things. I felt guilty about it but hung in there

as I didnt have the bottle to tell her how I felt.

Watcher
10-02-2005, 09:30 PM
many friendships at once with hot

chicks is a good idea

DUKE3100
10-03-2005, 06:26 AM
many

friendships at once with hot chicks is a good idea

That will sometimes work to attract some of

your female friends towards you as they start to associate you with attraction but what you all need to keep in mind

here is that it all depends on the nature of your friendship and what the friendship is built on. If it is a girl

guy friendship with some physical contact and it behaves much more like boyfriend girlfriend than it is not as much

of a barier but if you have a friendship with a girl and it is no different then that girls friendship would be with

you if say.....you were a girl....than your probably best to not try to make it something it is not. Your best to

show your sexuality and cards to a girl as soon as possible my friends. Its not a very good strategy to try to come

at it from the friend angle unless you are behaving like a potential lover or more than a friend towards her early

on. Besides that it is a very creepy and insecure way to go about things. Girls are not like us. With us guys if a

good looking girl also makes a good friend it is a bonus....with girls friends are in a totally different category

than lovers. Its kinda like either you like the Yankees or the Redsox.....its rare to like them both. Got it?