PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Charlie
09-28-2005, 11:43 AM
First of all thanks for validating

my account. I mean i dont know what kind of conditions you guys have for validating but thanks never the less :D

This i just a hi message as i haven't yet ordered any products but i would apreciate if someone reads this an

helps me on what to try first.

This is me:
25 years old,1,70, 66 kg Black long hair, kinda of a big(italian)

nose which i dont feel too good about. I m from an island in the med sea (im mentioning cause a read
that origins

count)

I dont think im an ugly person but sometimes i do feel like it.
You can guess i am not that confindent

as it comes to wemen but what i realise is that when things start going i can be a prety interesting guy :D.
I did

some fair reading for some days now and i can say im definately not an alpha male but i can say with some certainty

that im beta.

I should say that before i found this site i came across Pherlure which i tested and doesnt do

much exept for some good comments on my cologne. It did however had
a kind of a placebo effect on me as it helped

overcome some fears of mine just for the sake of science :blink: . So i aproached quite a few good looking ladies

this week and i
initiated conversation with them so i can stay in their personal space for a few minutes. I

haven't done that before in my life (initiate convo) so i have no clue of how
would it be if i didnt were the

cologne. I guess i have to test again :) . Anyway enough of Pherlure...i know what spam is and i spamed a lot

because it isnt sold here.
Sorry about this i just wanted to say that its not a wow product....

Anyhow im

thinking of making an order and im between the beginers special or the "forum guys' favorite killer combo"

(Chickara, NPA+SOE,edge) :P The thing is i would
like some flirtiness and chatty approach but i would n t say no

to some sexual attraction as well. Thats why im kinda drawn my second choice.

So HI ALL another newbie is around

PS. :thumbsup: for this fine forum and library setup.

NaughtieGirl
09-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Buon Giorno and Benvenuti!

:welcome:

I can't help you out too much with the men's products but I couldn't resist asking... of the two

possible islands, you wouldn't happen to be from the more Northern one, would you? (I'm asking because it's my

second home.)

NG

Charlie
09-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Oups theres my first

missunderstanding . I do have an italian nose but im not italian :) I didnt want to say that exact location so i

would not be too specific but there isnt another islant isnt it :P
Im cypriot and before you ask greek .Sorry for

that and thanks for the welcome.
oh and ... Good evening to you too :)

Sigma
09-28-2005, 12:12 PM
First and foremost, pheromones

won't remedy a person's insecurities, and those tend to turn women off, so definately work on getting over all

that. I mean, no ones perfect anyway right?

Other than that I'd try the beginner's special just to get a

better idea of what works for you and what not. Chikara is a very popular product around here, but even then, I've

heard a couple of reports that chikara did nothing for some people. My bottle went dormant for a good two months

(shoulda bought the beginners special!), until I whipped it out again recently and found some success in mixing

it.

Anyway, good luck with that, and welcome aboard.

belgareth
09-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Charlie,

Your best bet is

to order the free sample package. All you'll be out is the postage and you'll have a chance of sampling several

products to see what will work for you. You can go from there and order with cnfidence that you are spending your

money on what you know works for you.

DUKE3100
09-28-2005, 01:08 PM
Work on your confidence first

man....if mones help your confidence than get some Ae. Confidence is a must with the ladies. Trust me. It will make

a huge difference. If a woman does not like you cause of your nose than she isnt worth your time...right? What good

is she to you if she isnt into you?

Charlie
09-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the replys.

I ve

been reading a lots of books that help you boost your confidence and some of their advice work. Confidence is a big

thing you are right and Duke is also right with the nose thing (it isnt that bad though, just a complex that im

getting over with). I dont know if mones help your confidence but they can sure triger ones curiocity in testing

them. Im more than curious to see some results actualy and believe it or not its not just for me :P or maybe i just

want to see just for the fun of it. Reading this forum can be so intriquing.

Anyway ill go with the free package

then as belgareth sugested...see whats what.
Thanks again

jollysnowdevil
09-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Charlie,

Your best bet is to order the free sample package. All you'll be out is the postage

and you'll have a chance of sampling several products to see what will work for you. You can go from there and

order with cnfidence that you are spending your money on what you know works for you.

yes i

would try the samples first. like somebody else said you will have to work on your confidence issues.

at this point from what you have written id say start with soe and only soe. i think before you could really benefit

from the other mones you need to break your shyness issues. Soe will help build your social confidence and break

your shyness of women. then after a short while you'll be confident enough to begin using some of the other mone

with much more success. you have to learn to walk before you can run.

Rbt
09-29-2005, 12:08 PM
One step at a time is good.

Go

with the sample packs and see if you like them. Use only about 1/4 of a pack at a time. Just find out how you like

them first.

For a specific product I agree that SOE or other "social" pheromone product may be a good first

choice, but taking advantage of the SOE/NPA combo *may* be a good idea.

One thing to do is to check the sample

packs first to also test out how you feel about the cover scents. You may find the "unscented" variety (which you

can cover with your own favorite cologne) to be a better choice.

Pheromones are only a small part of the whole.

A "social" product like SOE should help you gain the extra confidence. Remember everyone has *something* about

themselves they are uncomfortable with, but also remember that other people you meet may not care. The way *you* see

yourself and the way *others* see you can be quite different.