View Full Version : Survey Question!!!!

DUKE3100
09-28-2005, 07:06 AM
Is A1 the best

mone for attracting the ladies?

Sigma
09-28-2005, 10:07 AM
I wouldn't say its the best, but

it does tend to, in my experiences anway, put girls into more of a really flirty mood. I like it a lot.

DUKE3100
09-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Well once they start flirting

its all down hill as long as you can flirt and close. (I can and do)....so I guess your answer is yes.

Sigma
09-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Well once they

start flirting its all down hill as long as you can flirt and close. (I can and do)....so I guess your answer is

yes.

Well, its hard to call A1 the 'best' mone for attracting women, since most people use it to

complement existing mixes. I would say that none is the best at eliciting a sexual response from women. I think

A1, which elicits sensations of intimacy and comfort, makes women more responsive to the attraction that none

creates.

DUKE3100
09-28-2005, 12:11 PM
I dont know about you....but

with or without none it is not too common for a girl who is thinking about sex to want to rip you into a closet and

have her way with you. Sometimes they are very forward yes....but most girls need that "attachment" in other ways

too....this is why so many people say that mones alone are not enough....you need to be able to connect with her in

some way too. That mones just make it easier. I agree that mones make it much easier in a lot of cases....but if

this A1 stuff really does what you speak of than it is a ***MAJOR*** weapon. I wonder who else has tried it and what

they feel it does.

Sigma
09-28-2005, 12:20 PM
I dont know about

you....but with or without none it is not too common for a girl who is thinking about sex to want to rip you into a

closet and have her way with you. Sometimes they are very forward yes....but most girls need that "attachment" in

other ways too....this is why so many people say that mones alone are not enough....you need to be able to connect

with her in some way too. That mones just make it easier. I agree that mones make it much easier in a lot of

cases....but if this A1 stuff really does what you speak of than it is a ***MAJOR*** weapon. I wonder who else has

tried it and what they feel it does.

Oh yeah I definately agree with that, but even then, in more public

situations at least, women tend to have their reservations. A woman that doesn't, usually isn't worth pursuing.

The point I was trying to make is that since I've only used A1 with none, as most members have, its hard to say

if A1 by itself is a sexual mone, or if it merely works well in conjunction with none. A1 is innately a mood

enhancing mone for women, and is found in women's realm - a line of products that work to put the wearer in good

spirits. If A1 alone was an inherently sexual mone, then women who wore realm/w would be horny all day.

Comfort

and closeness without a sexual spark makes a good friend, and nothing else. And A1 alone, speaking strictly about

the effects of the mones, lacks that sexual edge. Your method of pursuing a woman could easily change that

though.

DUKE3100
09-28-2005, 12:58 PM
First you said it was flirty

and sexual....now its comfortable and friendly...now I am confused!!! I agree comfortable and friendly is NOT very

sexual to a woman. Anyhow maybe woman wearing realm *ARE* horny all day...hmmmmm...that gives me an idea.....:smite:

:twisted:

Sigma
09-28-2005, 01:31 PM
First you said it

was flirty and sexual....now its comfortable and friendly...now I am confused!!! I agree comfortable and friendly is

NOT very sexual to a woman. Anyhow maybe woman wearing realm *ARE* horny all day...hmmmmm...that gives me an

idea.....:smite: :twisted:

lol.

what i should have said is that when used with none, the flirty

sexual hits is what'd I'd get. I never used it by itself because I never saw the sense in it, but I could be

wrong. Anyway, its worth getting either way.

Gegogi
09-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Some of you give artifical

pheromones far too much credit. You don't need artifical pheromones to be socially and sexually sucessful. Natural

charm and attraction works darns good as is. Pheromones merely give you an edge. So, if a pheromone makes you appear

a little more friendly it is good. You're already a freakin' horndog, so sexy is taken care of unless you're at a

total loss (in that case 'mones won't help much anyway). Believe me, women know that you're rearing to get in her

pants.

DUKE3100
09-28-2005, 03:07 PM
"Believe me, women know that

you're rearing to get in her pants."

Actually......I am to the point in my life where it all depends on the

woman. I personally am not at all interested in getting into "just any" girls pants. If I like her and I think she

will be someone that I actually enjoy intimacy with...even if its just for one night....and she meets my

qualifications....then sure. If she is into me and I too am into her than we can boogie....but I have passed that

immature stage where any girl that wants to do it is going to be taken for a ride. They must be up to

qualifications.....I guess thats what experience will do for you. Besides I have had enough action in my life....its

a waste of time unless its something special.

jollysnowdevil
09-28-2005, 03:24 PM
i don't think any of us

can classify any of the mone products as "the best mone for attracting the ladies" largely because all the products

work differently for all of us.

is a1 the best mone for me to attract the ladies? i'd have to say i

highly doubt it would be. it has more value being used in mixes than as a standalone, in my opinion. right now i

would say perception is the best mone product for me hands down, whether standalone or in mix.

Sigma
09-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Some of you give

artifical pheromones far too much credit. You don't need artifical pheromones to be socially and sexually

sucessful. Natural charm and attraction works darns good as is. Pheromones merely give you an edge. So, if a

pheromone makes you appear a little more friendly it is good. You're already a freakin' horndog, so sexy is taken

care of unless you're at a total loss (in that case 'mones won't help much anyway). Believe me, women know that

you're rearing to get in her pants.

Well thats a given, but all of us here are very much interested in

the effects that mones have, thats why we're here. I think that when someone asks which mones work best or

work better in a given situation, we should address the question at hand, answering which mones better

suit different situations. No matter how big of a role personal charm or looks play (which are 90% of the

work), certain mones are better suited at improving different situations, and we should at least acknowledge that.

Rbt
09-30-2005, 09:32 AM
I just recently picked up Pheromax

to experimant with, which is one of the only products I have seen that includes A1 as part of the mix. I hesitate to

use the straight stuff at this time because I'm a) cheap, and b) too lazy to keep mixing things.

Based on what

I have read about it, and it's supposed "calming" effects, I tried it out for the first time at a funeral (lots of

women at those) along with a bit of a314 (-rone) and a couple dabs of Pheros for cover. I can't say reactions were

strongly positive, but at least I can say I didn't detect anything negative (not something easy to evaluate at

emotionally charged events) . Trying same combo today on movie/lunch get-together that includes two of my "primary"

targets. We shall see what happens.

DUKE3100
09-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Please keep us posted and let

us know!!

Rbt
09-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Just got back from our "movie date"

and although I can't say anything went *really* super (didn't get my clothes ripped off...) all attitudes seemed

to be rather positive, open, chatty, and "at ease." Parted on an up note feeling, which is a good sign as far as

I'm concerned. Step-by-step.

MrPlayboy
10-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Is A1 the best

mone for attracting the ladies?

It's best to refrain from the use of the word "ladies."

Gegogi
10-05-2005, 06:43 PM
What's wrong with "ladies"?

Personally I'd rather attract a lady over a bitch or harlot. Furthermore, lady is a respectful term unlike certain

common and very derogatory names for women, e.g., chick, broad, bitch, cunt, poontang, flingerling, trim, ass,

snatch, pool, etc.

MrPlayboy
10-05-2005, 06:49 PM
What's wrong

with "ladies"? Personally I'd rather attract a lady over a bitch or harlot. Furthermore, lady is a respectful term

unlike certain common and very derogatory names for women, e.g., chick, broad, bitch, cunt, poontang, flingerling,

trim, ass, snatch, pool, etc.

It just seems TOO respectful. I believe everyone should initially get a

standard level of respect...any MORE respect must truly EARNED. Giving EXTRA respect to someone just because they

have certain genitalia, doesn't make any sense.

wood elf
10-05-2005, 08:21 PM
It just seems

TOO respectful. I believe everyone should initially get a standard level of respect...any MORE respect must truly

EARNED. Giving EXTRA respect to someone just because they have certain genitalia, doesn't make any sense.

Nor does disrespect. I believe a lady will naturally assume a man is a gentleman according him due respect. A man

who does not treat me as a lady will most certainly not have even the slightest opportunity with me. Perhaps it is

different with your age but I would not find one with that attitude appealing. It is my belief that a true man is

not concerned with how others feel about him. He is concerned with how he feels about himself. As he feels he is

deserving of respect, so he will treat others that way. If a boy has no self respect he must seek respect from

others. A man does not need that reinforcement. People like Gegogi and some few others on this forum are deserving

of respect as they treat others with respect. That is the reason they are successful without resort to game

playing.

jollysnowdevil
10-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Nor does

disrespect. I believe a lady will naturally assume a man is a gentleman according him due respect. A man who does

not treat me as a lady will most certainly not have even the slightest opportunity with me. Perhaps it is different

with your age but I would not find one with that attitude appealing. It is my belief that a true man is not

concerned with how others feel about him. He is concerned with how he feels about himself. As he feels he is

deserving of respect, so he will treat others that way. If a boy has no self respect he must seek respect from

others. A man does not need that reinforcement. People like Gegogi and some few others on this forum are deserving

of respect as they treat others with respect. That is the reason they are successful without resort to game

playing.

I learned at a young age not to care so much how others think of me. it goes to

the old saying "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". besides if somebody doesn't like me than why

should i care? being the person i have matured and grown to be it's really not my loss if somebody doesn't care

for me.

"ladies" i for one see nothing wrong with calling a woman a lady. it is far

better than making them feel really old by calling them "maddam". i for one wouldn't want to be with a lady who

doesn't like being respected. those women usually have a lot of underlying issues.

jollysnowdevil
10-05-2005, 09:01 PM
It's

best to refrain from the use of the word "ladies."

maybe he is looking for a certain class and

sophistication of women and not just your run of the mill immature girl.

InternationalPlayboy
10-06-2005, 06:48 AM
What's wrong with "ladies"? Personally I'd rather attract a lady over a bitch or harlot.

Furthermore, lady is a respectful term unlike certain common and very derogatory names for women, e.g., chick,

broad, bitch, cunt, poontang, flingerling, trim, ass, snatch, pool, etc.

I use the term myself, but I

had a female acquaintance from a now defunct chat site that would bristle up if someone called her that. She

prefered "woman" or even "broad" over "lady."

She had big issues with her mother, who I understand was quite

controlling (this woman was too, in fact). The term would bring up memories of being told, "a lady doesn't do

that," or "that's not proper for a lady," etc.

DUKE3100
10-06-2005, 07:32 AM
"It is my belief that

a true man is not concerned with how others feel about him. He is concerned with how he feels about himself. As he

feels he is deserving of respect, so he will treat others that way."

That is very true and it is the only

way to lead your life. As far as the term "LADIES" goes that is the type of woman that I look to attract. I dont

call just anyone a lady...they have to earn it. To me a lady is sophisticated and somewhat classy but is also fun

and able to get down and dirty. A lady is what I am looking to attract. Thats my type of girl. A lady knows she is a

lady at heart. A lady is in touch with her heart and her playful side. Anyone who is offended by being called a lady

I am not interested in getting to know.... I dont use the word often and have never had anyone not like being called

it....I'm not interested in overly bitter or overly petty females anyways. I cross her off my list. If someone

someday tells me they do not like being called a lady I will say to her " Well then you probably won't like talking

to me much because now that I know that (pause for extra drama) I plan on using the word a lot" (said with a big

smirk on my face....teasingly)Anyone who thinks they are better than me or that I am kissing their butt because I

call her a lady...is a waste of my time....period...but hey thanks for the advice anyways!

NaughtieGirl
10-06-2005, 08:08 AM
I use the term myself, but I had a female acquaintance from a now defunct chat site

that would bristle up if someone called her that. She prefered "woman" or even "broad" over "lady."

She had big

issues with her mother, who I understand was quite controlling (this woman was too, in fact). The term would bring

up memories of being told, "a lady doesn't do that," or "that's not proper for a lady," etc.

Isn't it

funny how we sometimes offend other people and don't even realize it?

I've heard from more than one woman that

they hated being called 'honey' by sales people or cashier people. They felt is was condescending.

Now I get

called 'honey' quite often when I'm out shopping (usually by older women) and I don't mind it one bit. In my

mind they are just tryign to be friendly. The tone of voice and overall conversation matters of course.

belgareth
10-06-2005, 08:22 AM
"It is my

belief that a true man is not concerned with how others feel about him. He is concerned with how he feels about

himself. As he feels he is deserving of respect, so he will treat others that way."

That is very true and it

is the only way to lead your life. As far as the term "LADIES" goes that is the type of woman that I look to

attract. I dont call just anyone a lady...they have to earn it. To me a lady is sophisticated and somewhat classy

but is also fun and able to get down and dirty. A lady is what I am looking to attract. Thats my type of girl. A

lady knows she is a lady at heart. A lady is in touch with her heart and her playful side. Anyone who is offended by

being called a lady I am not interested in getting to know.... I dont use the word often and have never had anyone

not like being called it....I'm not interested in overly bitter or overly petty females anyways. I cross her off my

list. If someone someday tells me they do not like being called a lady I will say to her " Well then you probably

won't like talking to me much because now that I know that (pause for extra drama) I plan on using the word a lot"

(said with a big smirk on my face....teasingly)Anyone who thinks they are better than me or that I am kissing their

butt because I call her a lady...is a waste of my time....period...but hey thanks for the advice anyways!

Watch out for her, Duke! The li'l elf has a bit of a temper and is more than a little opinionated, but she is

very much a lady...in public. Recently, reading one of my sci-fi books she ran across a quote she loved. It went

something like this: "She should be a lady in public; demure and proud. In private, with her man she should always

do her whorish best." Don't take it wrong, neither of us consider prostitution degrading if the woman is doing it

of her own free will, enjoys it and is a professional. Wood Elf is liberated in many ways but she still wants a man

to be just that, a MAN. To her that includes the best of manners as well as the ability to do whatever he takes a

mind to do or to defend her if needed.

DUKE3100
10-06-2005, 09:28 AM
"Watch out for her, Duke! The

li'l elf has a bit of a temper and is more than a little opinionated, but she is very much a lady."

I put her

quote in there because I support it. The response and explanation as to my use of the word "ladies" was in reply to

playboy who said that I should not use the word and to how any woman that is offended by being called a lady is not

worth my time. In no way did I ever even hint at any disrespect or any judgement of the elf nor did she in any way

have anything to do with my post with the exception of my attention and high regard and approval of her post earlier

about a man being someone who respects others because he expects respect and of a man not worrying about how others

see them....Read the whole post...its a good read....and then you'll understand. I can see how it could be

mis-interpreted without reading down through the whole thing.

DUKE3100
10-06-2005, 09:41 AM
P.S

I went out with a girl

for 4 years that was very strongly opinionated and challenging and very independant and I dont think there is

anything wrong with a woman speaking her mind and being intelligent.

Gegogi
10-06-2005, 09:48 AM
"It just seems TOO

respectful. I believe everyone should initially get a standard level of respect...any MORE respect must truly

EARNED. Giving EXTRA respect to someone just because they have certain genitalia, doesn't make any

sense."
LOL. You must have a complicated life keeping track of "respect earned" for all the women you're

met. What, do you keep a female hierarchy list in your PDA? Let's see, Jasmine is only a woman level 1, Susan is

bitch level 3, Akiko is lady level 3... I find it simplier to treat everyone about the same and put my energy into

creative pursuits. Extra points earned do not get bonus salutations from this gentleman. Besides, lady ain't that

lofty of a term. To many women it's an insult as it the evokes images of an elderly woman of a bygone era.

belgareth
10-06-2005, 09:50 AM
"Watch out for

her, Duke! The li'l elf has a bit of a temper and is more than a little opinionated, but she is very much a

lady."

I put her quote in there because I support it. The response and explanation as to my use of the word

"ladies" was in reply to playboy who said that I should not use the word and to how any woman that is offended by

being called a lady is not worth my time. In no way did I ever even hint at any disrespect or any judgement of the

elf nor did she in any way have anything to do with my post with the exception of my attention and high regard and

approval of her post earlier about a man being someone who respects others because he expects respect and of a man

not worrying about how others see them....Read the whole post...its a good read....and then you'll understand. I

can see how it could be mis-interpreted without reading down through the whole thing.
I did read the whole

thing. You misunderstood me. It was meant in humor.

DUKE3100
10-06-2005, 10:06 AM
"Besides, lady ain't that

lofty of a term. To many women it's an insult as it the evokes images of an elderly woman of a bygone era."

Man....if you guys would worry less about what a woman thinks and what you say and more about how you say it and

behaving in a charming manner it would make things more simple for you.....A lady is very perceptive and if I say

lady but do it in a charming way and have developed some rapport and feel like she is a lady and project a positive

sexy vibe with her she is not going to be insulted...she is going to blush...maybe thats why no girl has told me she

is insulted if I do call her that (which again is rare...its not like a buzz word for me). I think some of you guys

just need to stop being so insecure and needy and just be men and do what your do. Man!

DUKE3100
10-06-2005, 10:32 AM
"Watch out for her, Duke! The

li'l elf has a bit of a temper and is more than a little opinionated, but she is very much a lady...in public.

Recently, reading one of my sci-fi books she ran across a quote she loved. It went something like this: "She should

be a lady in public; demure and proud. In private, with her man she should always do her whorish best." Don't take

it wrong, neither of us consider prostitution degrading if the woman is doing it of her own free will, enjoys it and

is a professional. Wood Elf is liberated in many ways but she still wants a man to be just that, a MAN. To her that

includes the best of manners as well as the ability to do whatever he takes a mind to do or to defend her if

needed."

I wasnt sure if it was pure humor or if there was a little defensiveness there....figured I should

adress it either way because I myself felt it could be taken the wrong way. so here is a late LOL going out to you

my moderator lol. Funny stuff man funny stuff.:cheers:

DrSmellThis
10-06-2005, 11:09 AM
For the record, being a

gentleman is a major component of success with women. Even my grandfather was able to charm numerous ladies, at age

90, by being a gentleman. That's not to say you can't be salty, childlike, silly, or "obnoxious" in the

appropriate circumstances, if you both are comfortable with that. But the woman must always know you're ultimately

a gentleman. I try to be a gentleman even when a woman is disrespecting me in little or subtle ways, or when I

don't particularly enjoy the woman's interactions. (That's not to say you can't be assertive, without being

aggressive) It's about who you decide to be and how you decide to use your energy. Why should you let someone else

throw you off of that? Be strong in the face of that challenge, and even be thankful for the challenge! :)

belgareth
10-06-2005, 11:18 AM
I wasnt sure

if it was pure humor or if there was a little defensiveness there....figured I should adress it either way because I

myself felt it could be taken the wrong way. so here is a late LOL going out to you my moderator lol. Funny stuff

man funny stuff.:cheers:

The first sentence was meant to be humorus and in part was pointed at her. She

gets teased quite a lot about her aggressiveness. "Yes dear, whatever you say dear" Delivered in my most

supplicating, whiny tones. Nobody who knows me can imagine me being supplicating and I don't want it from others.

Man....if you guys would worry less about what a woman thinks and what you say and more about

how you say it and behaving in a charming manner it would make things more simple for you.....A lady is very

perceptive and if I say lady but do it in a charming way and have developed some rapport and feel like she is a lady

and project a positive sexy vibe with her she is not going to be insulted...she is going to blush...maybe thats why

no girl has told me she is insulted if I do call her that (which again is rare...its not like a buzz word for me). I

think some of you guys just need to stop being so insecure and needy and just be men and do what your do.

Man!
Close enough. Worry less about what anybody thinks of you. Are your actions such that they are

something to be ashamed of? If they are, why do you do them? If they aren't, why worry about what others think of

you? You know you are doing the right thing. Be happy, sure of yourself but not arrogant, be mannerly without being

subservient and in general stand tall and be proud of who and what you are. The higher your level of self respect

and the more you treat others honorably the better your life will be in general and the more success you'll have

with women.

I went out with a girl for 4 years that was very strongly opinionated and challenging

and very independant and I dont think there is anything wrong with a woman speaking her mind and being

intelligent.

I have yet to have a relationship with a woman who was not a lady, strong willed,

intelligent and educated. Any other type isn't worth the bother. At the same time, I've not met the person that

can dominate me. Wood Elf is a good example. There were a few times early on when I thought she'd pop a fuse she

was so angry with me. It took a while but she finally figured out that demands, yelling and anger are a null set to

me. Ever seen what happens when one person yells and the other refuses to even acknowledge the yelling? It can be

pretty funny. That's even worse, they get mad and it strikes you as funny so you laugh. Calm reason and fun work

very well. But no matter what, there are certain things I do not ever compromise on. Over time it earned her respect

where somebody less willful may have made her happy at the time but would have bored her after a while. Once she got

bored, she'd have left.

jollysnowdevil
10-06-2005, 12:33 PM
There

were a few times early on when I thought she'd pop a fuse she was so angry with me. It took a while but she finally

figured out that demands, yelling and anger are a null set to me. Ever seen what happens when one person yells and

the other refuses to even acknowledge the yelling? It can be pretty funny. That's even worse, they get mad and it

strikes you as funny so you laugh..

so are you saying Bel you two (woodelf) had something going at

some point?

i knew one woman who used to get too upset over minor issues. she'd spend a whole night trying to

yell at me and id be laughing all the way poking jokes here and there. eventually she'd give in and begin to laugh

herself. my friends use to tell me it was quite a show to see her yelling and all i would do is laugh. they

couldn't believe that me laughing and poking jokes actually calmed her down without me having to argue.

belgareth
10-06-2005, 01:21 PM
so are

you saying Bel you two (woodelf) had something going at some point?

i knew one woman who used to get too upset

over minor issues. she'd spend a whole night trying to yell at me and id be laughing all the way poking jokes here

and there. eventually she'd give in and begin to laugh herself. my friends use to tell me it was quite a show to

see her yelling and all i would do is laugh. they couldn't believe that me laughing and poking jokes actually

calmed her down without me having to argue.

We're living together, engaged and will be getting married

in December, so I'd say the answer is a definate yes. :rofl:

I gave up on getting angry at somebody or yelling

a long time ago. There isn't anything worth the bother of fighting like that. Once you get to that point, watching

somebody else behaving in the same foolish manner you used to is almost always funny. My somewhat twisted sense of

humor makes it worse.

Rbt
10-08-2005, 04:59 PM
I may be a bit old-fashioned, but I

was brought up to use respectful terms like "lady." And I do (but granted not often, as it does conjure up

dowager-like images). It's part of *who* I am. And if someone takes offence, well then maybe that person isn't

someone I want to deal with anyway. Highly probable we wouldn't get along no matter what. *Who* they are and *who*

I am may be just plain incompatible. So, just pass 'em by and move on to one who can deal with it...

jollysnowdevil
10-08-2005, 09:35 PM
well congratulations are

in order Bel, oh yes happy birthday too. i seem to remember seeing it was your birthday

belgareth
10-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Thanks on both counts JSD.

Rbt,
Completely agree. There's nothing better than a smart woman with a mind of her own but there ares till some

ways I'm a bit old fashioned.

Rbt
10-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Well, yeah, you do have to match the

"behavior" to the personality of the person. A teen "biker" girl-type probably wouldn't be wild about overly

old-fashioned formal forms of address, just like a "sophisticated" girl-type would probably resent being called a

bee-atch ho. Even a woman with a mind of her own no doubt appreciates basic respectful forms of address and

old-fashioned "gentlemanly behavior" from us boy-types.