PDA

View Full Version : These are what I have...What should I mix?

Cypher
09-28-2005, 05:29 AM
Hi,

I have NPA/m and SOE, and TE and Chikara sample gel packs. i usually use Npa+Soe and TE+Soe and

I was planning to get AE, Wagg and A1 or perception. Do you think I should get these or would you recommind anything

else?

Also assuming I already have all these products, what mixes would you recommned and out of these what are

the mixes that have worked best for the most of you?

Thanks!

Forgot to mention..I'm south east Asian(Indian),

21, 5'9" and 168 lbs. Does anyone know what mones would work best w/ my skin type?

Thanks Again!

Sigma
09-28-2005, 10:13 AM
SOE + NPA + A1 is hands down the

best mix for me when it comes to attracting women. Pick up some A1. A1 does come coupled with a bit of a downside

though, as it has a tendancy to make men (both the wearer and men around him) really tired, lazy, and in some cases

depressed. Realm for men works well in counter-acting the negative effects of A1 if they present themselves.

As for you being asian, a lot of the asian posters here (myself included) have been reporting that they use higher

amounts of none to get good reactions. I'll use about 3-4 drops of NPA and get really good results, esp with SOE

and A1. I don't know if this applies to east asian people, but its something to keep in mind at least, as you

experiment to figure out what works well with your body chemistry.

good luck with the mones man, and welcome

aboard.

Cypher
09-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Any recommedations wit AE in the

mix? Cause I've heard a lot of good thins about AE

@Sigma

In what ratios do you mix SOE, NPA and

A1?

Thanks!

Sigma
09-28-2005, 11:24 PM
Any recommedations

wit AE in the mix? Cause I've heard a lot of good thins about AE

@Sigma

In what ratios do you mix SOE, NPA

and A1?

Thanks!

I have a bunch of AE packs that have gone unused simply because I had no luck with

them, so I can't help you there.

12-14 inches SOE, 4 drops A1 (half), 2 drops NPA on a regular day, 3-4 drops

when I'm out at a club.

I try to vary the mix based on how I expect the day to go. If I expect to be around

mainly women, I'll up the A1 a tad, or mess with the NPA dosages. There was a period of time where I'd wear

something like 6-7 drops of A1, but I've toned down on it considerably.