PDA

View Full Version : andro 8.4?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 01:04 PM
Hey how can someone be chosen to test this andro 8.4 I heard about in the boards?
Also I got to mail my credit card payment and I\'m using a money order but I don\'t know if I have to sign the back of it or just the front-bottom or both? Can anybody help me out on this one?
Thanks alot

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 01:14 PM
Hey dalesalsa, it was me that is (Donaldduck - fly by night and paul) i have three sign in names just to confuse them some more. THe andro 8.4 isnt available anywhere, just get perfect 10 if you want something that powerful. It was an offer from the manufacturer of andro 4.2 for me to test it, a limited trial for the olner company here in australia, i just put my results here in the forum to get some discussion going.

Still got it, its strong but does the trick in situations where i feel i need it.

I think jambats got the right idea with NPA i prefer AE actually. Bruce might be the one to ask on his preferred product as well.

Also bruce is the one to send an email to regarding a money order (he is the owner of the love-scent site after all) Me im just a regular customer with a real intense interest in pheromones and gathering as much info as i can.