PDA

View Full Version : --== Androstadienol? ==--

gfunk
09-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Guezz

who's back!:wave::hammer:

I've read the posts in here about

androstadienol (http://private.php?do=showpm&pmid=63991), and was wondering if any of you have got

experience with it? To me this seems like one of the most important mone of all in some ways, as is from my research

reputed to be triggering laughter and making the wearer feel and get percieved as being very humorous and

entertaining. So if this is the case then laying females should be the easiest thing in the world!!

I have read

it in a seduction book, "make a woman laugh and show her teeth as much as possible. Then you will be smiling all the

way straight to the bed!".

Tried to order this from the company selling it, but they wouldn't answer my e-mail.

Bruce, will you be getting this in the shop soon? I wanna buuuuy!!:D

Anyone have experiences with this

pheromone?

Cheers! :thumbsup:

NaughtieGirl
09-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi gfunk!

Take a look

at the most recent thread in "The Suggestion Box". Shall we mount an offensive??? :lol:

gfunk
09-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Hi Naughtiegirl!

We certainly

should! ;)

tonicma
09-27-2005, 09:39 PM
yes me want this mone

surfs_up
09-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Goodness knows I've experimented with lots of -dienol.

I believe that it must have been part of a

pheromonal balancing system as human social signaling evolved. It can take the edge off -none, reducing the

aggressive, pissy quality that excess -none often induces.... combined with -rone it has an almost sedative,

meditative aspect... discovered this when I dosed a large jet plane with it and all the passengers went into a very

mellow, quiet focused awareness state even after the banging around to get on board... there's a decent amount in

Chikara I'd say, judging from the evenhanded energy that Chikara has, pure -dienol has a light, uplifting, one

nice shot of champagne head to it, good for rapport, hanging out and kicking back, bantering... none of the

"psychoanalysis" you get with beta-androstenol.... its kinda like driving with cruise control on.... I have it from

well placed sources that beta-dienol is available to those who have the right connections who say it has a greater

hilarity factor, such as maybe a good sensimilla would....

Visionary7903
09-29-2005, 05:22 AM
Hey Surfs up or anyone

else

Have you tried another newly available pheromone, 5-alpha-Androst-3,16,17-trione? What does it do if anyone

has tried it?

Visionary