PDA

View Full Version : Important Interview combinations suggestiong help

tonicma
09-25-2005, 11:30 AM
Hi, I have an interview in one week. I am going to stop using mones for this week so that I am clean

for the interview.

I have read the forum extensively and have gotten a few ideas. However I would like for

people who have experience and who have tried these combinations to provide some comment and suggestions as to what

I should use. Note, this is my first interview since I am a 4th year university in business going for an assistant

marketing manager position. I am also asian, 6 feet, a little on the slim side. Always optimistic, energetic etc.

But not much work experience.

I would like to protray a sense of confidence, leadership, charisma etc, what is

usually needed for marketing positions. And like to know how to "turbo charge" these effects that i already have

using mones. Again I need to differentiate myself from all the other university students and I think mones will

make a difference, maybe not alot but to me its the little things that counts.

Also if possible could you tell

me what dosage you used

The combinations are as follows:

1) SOE scented roll bar or gel pack (not sure how

much dosage and where to put it)

2) SOE + Chikara (just orderd the unscented chikara. Should I use unscented

SOE + scented Chikara or the vice versa and how much dosage)

3) SOE + WAGG (never used WAGG but read it here

that it gains trust)

If there is any other suggestions please don't hesitate to comment on it.

This is very

important to me since I will be having more interview with other companies in the near future.

I appreciate your

time for reading this and I hope you can take the time to help me kick start my journey to the real world.

Thanks

Gegogi
09-25-2005, 11:47 AM
I'd suggest several trial runs

with various combos before the big day. Try the combos on strangers and causual acquaintances and note the results.

The problem with any recommendation is the results will vary with your age, race, mood, persona and body chemistry.

You want the combo that work best for your unique qualities and not someone else. With that said, I think plain SOE

is probably the safest 'mone for an interview. If you want to live a little more dangerously, a few dabs of TE

might help you come across as more aggressive. Confidence, charisma and leadership potential are good, but you

don't want to come across as cocky--they don't make good team players. Personally I think SOE + WAGG may be over

the top for an Asian male. However if you have lots of natural 'none (I doubt it) that combo might be

right.

I've chaired dozens of hiring committees and have seen it all. Posturing and big talk without

substance do not impress. But genuineness, love of your choosen work, high energy, honesty, clear communication

skills and willingness to learn count a lot. Realize that most of what you learned in college is useless and you'll

be starting from zero at any new company.

jollysnowdevil
09-25-2005, 06:58 PM
like gegogi said test

your combos before the interview. me personally when i interview ill use 1/4 - 1/2 soe gel pack. ill usually add

some very light amounts of -none too. the mones will help but it is still up to you to get the job

i should

mention that this works well for me as im a bartender and coming off as superfriendly will never hurt my chances

eisu
09-25-2005, 07:10 PM
I just wanted to say that timing is

quite important here too, since a job is at stake. I know it takes a several hours for SOE to convert completely to

-none, but it's a consideration nonetheless.

If the interview is delayed or they keep you in that waiting room

too long, you might worry about the conversion and start sweating like a whore in church. Maybe it's safer to apply

to clothing in this case.

Bartender, do you know how to make a redeye? ;)

Sigma
09-26-2005, 12:32 AM
SOE and WAGG, might be too soft of

a mix. People do like a bit of aggressiveness in people they hire after all.

I'd try SOE, and A314, maybe

some Chikara. Sociability + respect. Works well in professional settings for me.

Watcher
09-26-2005, 02:13 AM
i wouldnt worry about taking a

week off mones as long as u shower with an antibacterial soap daily u should be clean in terms of mones

application

I use em all the time every day - now that said SOE-NPA is a vrey good combo the Watcher #1 mix.

(aka DD#1) mix 70% SOE 30% NPA good social - sexual - workplace mix.

U could try SOE- WAGG um but the idea

is to test constantly and evolve youre own best prodcut

Rbt
09-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Hmmm.. dunno. A marketing person may

need to have some "agression" so you might want the -none a bit. I'd tend toward Chikara. It supposedly also has

the "friendly" -nol and "masculine" -rone in it too. But no matter what, the pheromones are only a very small part

of the picture. Much will hinge on how you present yourself. What you wear (match your clothing level to the

"standards" of the employer), how you carry yourself, etc. Confidence.

PHP 87
09-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Actually, the only product I have right now is AE/m

The in-house recruiter and manager I will be

interviewing with are both female, although I do believe I will be interviewed by some males as well.

Is it

advisable to wear the AE and how much of it?

This interview is for an inside sales position.

T-KO
09-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Whatever mix you choose, be sure

that it doesn't need much of a cover and it makes you feel good. Interviewers get very turned off if they smell

you coming and going. However, if SOE puts you in a good mood, as it does me, then that would be perfect.

good luck

Gegogi
09-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Interviewers get very

turned off if they smell you coming and going. However, if SOE puts you in a good mood, as it does me, then that

would be perfect.

Hmm, interviewers are people and, like all people, their tastes and preferences

vary. I've interviewed dozens of job applicants and must say I've never placed any weight on an applicant's

choice or strength of cologne. Personally I find colognes with musk offensive if the scent is strong. However, a

moderate and tasteful use of scent demonstrates refinement and attention to detail. The best advice is too use scent

sparingly.

Rbt
09-30-2005, 09:43 AM
If AE/m is all you got then I'd be

tempted to go ahead and put on a drop, maybe two. Be leaning toward keeping it subtle and "safe."

MOBLEYC57
09-30-2005, 09:53 AM
:type: Brushyertoofees,

ironyerrags, combyerhairs, washyerassreelgud, and use unscented SOE.