PDA

View Full Version : Question for both men and women on dating.

eisu
09-24-2005, 05:52 PM
At the moment I will

reseve judgement
That's all I expect from an intelligent person. I'll make sure you get the book. The

videos are really where he kicks ass though. Anyway I'm looking forward to hear your unbiased opinion.

DUKE3100
09-24-2005, 05:59 PM
EISU....I gotta ask you and I

mean no disrespect but am honestly curious....do you realy feel that listening to someone who has their own set of

circumstances and experiences in life and emulating them is going to get you more success with woman?? Has it even

really helped you with getting what you want or is it just giving you a stronger reason to socialize and take risks

with woman....think about that and get back to me....I would guess that any success you are getting above and beyond

what you got before is because your putting yourself out there more and maybe learned a couple things *NOT* to do

that were big NONO's....but regardless of whatever the case may be...just try to stay true to who you are as much

as you can.

eisu
09-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Very good questions. I understand

where you're coming from on this as if you were wearing alpha -nol.

For those who are openminded enough to

check out his material before forming an opinion, David D has put together a theory about attraction, just like any

other scientist does. He quotes directly from books about biology, psychology, evolution, mating rituals for various

species, etc..

This isn't about a person's experiences. He isn't telling people to do specific things like

grab their crotch within 5 minutes of meeting a woman or other absurdities.

If you're really curious to know,

check out his videos, or at least his book.

jamesdeanmartin
10-03-2005, 03:47 PM
I've never took the

plunge and ordered that kind of stuff, but I've sampled it from time to time.

Kind of strikes me that it

really applies to a percentage of the population, but not across the board.

Lots of the basic stuff though is

important to grasp. Have confidence, be willing to fail, play hard to get, don't be a wuss, etc. etc. Some people

may need to be hit over the head with it. Most of it I've learned at this point through trial and error with women

(mostly error :-) )

My problem always with this goes back to an old episode of Blind Date. There was this

redheaded pure goober on the show, and he was going out with a hot woman. He told her he was a dating and sexuality

expert on the internet and wrote his own column and I watched him try a lot of the techniques I've read from site

to site and was getting shot down left and right. It was quite comical how poor he was doing. Kind of one of those

days when you look in the mirror and think, damn I was taking love advice from that dude?

I think everyone

needs to find their own way through this stuff. I'm somewhat turning to it now, because a target has turned up the

"games" in my direction and I'm looking for advice on my next move (the past two years my only response to a girl

turning up the games has been to disappear, that hasn't really gotten me anywhere, lots of first couple of dates

but seeing as I bolt anytime drama may be involved I seem to never actually get into a relationship, but enough

about me...)

JDM

belgareth
10-03-2005, 08:00 PM
I think

everyone needs to find their own way through this stuff. I'm somewhat turning to it now, because a target has

turned up the "games" in my direction and I'm looking for advice on my next move (the past two years my only

response to a girl turning up the games has been to disappear, that hasn't really gotten me anywhere, lots of first

couple of dates but seeing as I bolt anytime drama may be involved I seem to never actually get into a relationship,

but enough about me...)

JDM

Just a suggestion but I've always believed that when somebody starts

playing games the best thing to do is stop cold. Never respond to games of any sort and be ready to walk away at any

time. It really is the best way to handle drama in a relationship.