PDA

View Full Version : This is my last post...

Mtnjim
09-23-2005, 04:19 PM
I'll be leaving

this board....

For 2 weeks! (And here you thought you'd be getting rid of me that easily! :smite: )

But

before I went I wanted to wish all of those facing the biggest "blow job" in their lives the best.

GOOD

LUCK!!

See you in 2 weeks!:drunk:

NaughtieGirl
09-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Have the greatest of times,

wherever it is you're going! :cheers:

... Probably Greece or something! :sad:

Jersey Girl
09-23-2005, 04:34 PM
I hope you have a wonderful

time!

DrSmellThis
09-24-2005, 02:49 AM
...didn't know vascectomies

took that long to heal! ;) Enjoy!

koolking1
09-24-2005, 08:00 AM
whereever, whatever have

a great time!

Mtnjim
10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
I'm back!!

Thanks for the well

wishes, but I didn't really go anywhere. I did plant another 100 tulip bulbs and

buy a new car (http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/handleHomeFlash.action?vehicleCode=MIA&modelYear=2005)

(the 2006 model). So it ended up being an expensive "vacation".

belgareth
10-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Very nice little toy!

And

took the time to grow flowers! Good for you, one of the most relaxing things I can think of and it's so nice to

come home to a yard full of colors.

DrSmellThis
10-10-2005, 12:00 PM
I'm

back!!

Thanks for the well wishes, but I didn't really go anywhere. I did plant another 100 tulip bulbs and

buy a new car (http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/handleHomeFlash.action?vehicleCode=MIA&modelYear=2005)

(the 2006 model). So it ended up being an expensive "vacation".Welcome back. I'm a Mazda owner also.

Mtnjim
10-10-2005, 12:26 PM
And took the time

to grow flowers! Good for you, one of the most relaxing things I can think of and it's so nice to come home to a

yard full of colors.

Ya' I've had this thing for tulips since I was a little kid.

belgareth
10-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Other than a few that I am

allergic too, flowers of all types grow in my yard. It's far more appealing than just a mowed lawn or staring at

fences.

Mtnjim
10-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Other than a few

that I am allergic too, flowers of all types grow in my yard. It's far more appealing than just a mowed lawn or

staring at fences.

Yes!!
Agreed. I have "decorative grasses" in my yard, They use less water and never

have to be mowed! Much more interesting than an "English lawn". I just would like to have early spring be a time

when my front yard is absolutely carpeted in tulips.

belgareth
10-10-2005, 01:59 PM
That sounds really nice. Over

the past couple years I've put in crocuses because they flower so early, while the grasses are still brown.

Including them, I have flowers about 9 months of the year. There's a side strip on my yard, I have a corner house,

that is beyond my fence and almost impossible to keep up. This fall I will spray it with a pre-emergent and an

herbacide then throw wildflower seeds out there. Get a nice show for just the effort of watering.

Mtnjim
10-10-2005, 02:28 PM
...then throw

wildflower seeds out there. Get a nice show for just the effort of watering.

I did that (without the

herbacides) in the front strip outside my front fence last fall. Had wild flowers from early spring until now (the

last few). Didn't even have to water 'em this year. I'll do it again later this fall.

belgareth
10-10-2005, 02:32 PM
There are a lot of weeds and

some grass out there that will need to be controlled otherwise I wouldn't either. A local nursery puts out a native

wildflower package I am going to try. Normally I wouldn't worry about watering either but this has been a dry year,

even my pecan trees barely produced this year.

jollysnowdevil
10-13-2005, 05:55 PM
how do you like the car?

i dated a girl who had one it wasnt bad. until i wrecked it on a joy ride with another woman. such a shame to lose

that car.

DCW
10-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I drove a Mazda for 10 yrs until the

engine finally gave out in Feb. of this year.

DCW

Mtnjim
10-14-2005, 08:33 AM
how do you

like the car? i dated a girl who had one it wasnt bad. until i wrecked it on a joy ride with another woman. such a

shame to lose that car.

It's fun, and it gets better gas mileage than my pick 'em up truck (that has

170,000 on it). When I first got it my gf said "midlife crise car" and I told her "yup, now I've got to get a

20something big boobed blond bimbo to decorate the passenger seat" --- she laughed. (She's not 20something or a

bimbo, but the rest fits :sad: )