PDA

View Full Version : none, nol, and rone potency question

Gegogi
09-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I certainly get better results

with a NPA and SOE combo than NPA or SOE alone. I like a mix that enhances both the social and sensual aspects of my

life. Subsequently, I can wear the same mix to work, parties or dates and expect good results.

Watcher
09-23-2005, 04:02 AM
Anol breaks down into Anone (hence

combining them after a few hours something like SOE with another anone product has the anol breaking down into Anone

and the existing anone - could explain the potentcy claim) - i think arone breaks down into something else as well.

I think this other site got a bit confused and didnt research properly but suggest u read james V Kohls book (scent

of eros) same name as his product scent of Eros (SOE)
its available on this site and he is a leading authroity in

the non cutler real science behind pheormones. Ignore cutler and her athena products total garbage and BS coming

out of them.
He actually posts regularly to for the more scienctific minded members.

jollysnowdevil
09-23-2005, 01:15 PM
i for one don't worry

too much about the conversion factor. i find it makes things too difficult when one starts worrying about

ratios/mixes and then have to worry about what one product in that mix is going to convert to.

Gegogi
09-23-2005, 02:37 PM
If you apply to clothing you

don't have to worry about conversion. I apply very little 'mones or cologne directly on my body. Heck, only my

face, neck and hands are showing any skin, so not much surface area for 'mone apps anywho.

Rbt
09-24-2005, 08:48 PM
If you apply to

clothing you don't have to worry about conversion. I apply very little 'mones or cologne directly on my body.

Heck, only my face, neck and hands are showing any skin, so not much surface area for 'mone apps anywho.

Which is also something to take into consideration with one's applications when the weather turns from short

sleeved summer to totally covered winter. I figure it's not of much use to apply to forearms if they are totally

covered. Mixes would need to be adjusted if conversion becomes less of a factor.

And you might have to rethink

where things go if you make your approach all bundled up, then strip as you go along...

Gegogi
09-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Although I put most of my 'mones

on my outer clothing, I always apply a few dabs of TE or NPA on my neck or chest, just in case I find myself sans

clothing.