PDA

View Full Version : New, with acouple questions~

rickyc
09-23-2005, 03:36 AM
Hah, well im looking for 19-23

year old that i can go up and talk to that i know they might be interested in me, and think im sexy not just be

friendly.

Although I agree NPA is among the best at invoking erotic behavior, it is by no

means unfriendly and discouraging of verbal expression. Sure, some younger women tend to be intimidated at first,

but open up bigtime once they get to know you. They certainly can talk their cute little heads off even while giving

head. How much friendlier can one get than that?

jollysnowdevil
09-23-2005, 01:10 PM
. They

certainly can talk their cute little heads off even while giving head. How much friendlier can one get than

that?

hmmmm talking while giving head. sounds dangerous unless they can take their teeth out.

Gegogi
09-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Well, they converse inbetween

slurps. And I'm not kidding...

jollysnowdevil
09-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Well, they

converse inbetween slurps. And I'm not kidding...

i couldn't turn down the opportunity.

i've experienced that one a few times myself.

rickyc
09-24-2005, 12:47 PM
What does A1 and Perception do?

jollysnowdevil
09-24-2005, 02:30 PM
What does

A1 and Perception do?

i never used a1. perception i get great results with. it is slightly less sexual

more friendly than ae when used standalone. i used to mix 2sprays perception/soe and when i wanted the extra

sexual id either cut out the soe, add te to the above mix or just up the perception to 3 sprays without soe. i like

adding a bit of soe to my mix to keep the friendly vibe going as i was using the mix at work. cut down on any bad

reactions drastically.

now im playing with a perception/npa mix but it will be another week or so as i have to

find my npa limits first.

percption is different becuz it is a water based polymer. lasts longer 12 hours.

apply in the morning and still going in when you get home. it's cover scent comes in a seprate bottle so you have

the option of using it scented or adding your own. you do however have to make sure you spray your cologne and other

mones first and let them dry before adding perception. this is becuz the alcohol and oil base of the other products

will destroy the mones in the water base. isnt hard to deal with as cologne and the other mones take like 1 minute

to dry. i will warn you that the atomizers with perception are crappy and leak when not upright. they always leak

during shipping but bruce has always made good on the leaks. plus the spray has been known to extend the life of the

scent of cologne that is underneath the perception

as far as the perception gels are concerned. i didnt like

them. it is a new formule for the next generation perception. they do last longer and seemed to work better in very

close quarters. i just didnt like them as they weren't cost effective. took like 2 full packets for me to get

results. i think this is cuz the gel has lower concentration of mones.

rickyc
09-24-2005, 06:55 PM
Is there a link to tell you what

each bottle does? I went to those help links and everyone is down.

jollysnowdevil
09-24-2005, 09:07 PM
Is there a

link to tell you what each bottle does? I went to those help links and everyone is down.

at the very

topright of this screen you'll see "pheromone reference library" click on that then go to "product guide"

rickyc
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
What would be to get people more

in the age group of 20-23 for sexual hits i'll probably buy chikara then ae,npa or te?

tounge
09-25-2005, 08:59 PM
What would be to get

people more in the age group of 20-23 for sexual hits

Probably a good personality, be in

good physical shape. Know how to create romance and how to properly seduce a girl. And most of all, be confident in

yourself as a man, and have a direction or a skill in life.

rickyc
09-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeah. other then that what

product?

Probably a good personality, be in good physical shape. Know how to create romance

and how to properly seduce a girl. And most of all, be confident in yourself as a man, and have a direction or a

skill in life.

tounge
09-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Yeah. other then that

what product?

Never mind. A waste of my time.

rickyc
09-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Seems like it.

eisu
09-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Yeah. other then that

what product?
I think you ask a question that deserves to be answered. Hell, it is what we're all here

for.

So far, I get the best results with Chikara+NPA. My threads/posts contain some detail about my experiences.

I notice a big difference sometimes in people's behavior. Try those two products together if you can and let us

know how it goes.

jollysnowdevil
09-25-2005, 10:47 PM
ae would probably be

safer bet than chikara. chikara seems to be a hot product lately on this forum. in the two years or so i've been

reading this forum it seems that chikara is really hit or miss. some people can use it others can't. lately all

you read on this forum is more of the success stories. if you dig back you'll find a better mix of the ups and

downs of the product.

to me from reading this forum and my personal experience with the products id say ae is

more of a reliable product overall than chikara.

i still say get the free samples and then you'll be

able to make a real decision before potentially spending much more of your money on something that may be a waste.

what tounge was trying to say is the mones dont work magic. it's still up to you although they can give you a

significant edge. in the begginning it takes a ton patience to experiment and find your perfect mix.

all

newbies are excited to try mones and get the super results they read so much about. some buy that first bottle and

are lucky enough to get great results from the get go. others don't get so lucky. in any case that extra eagerness

especially in the younger users seems to work against them and they tend to shooot themselves in the foot thus

discouraging themselves..

we can all offer you advice based on our experiences of how products work, what to

use, and how much to use. this is why the forum was created, so we can help each other out, provide feedback and

encouragement to both the users and the companies that design them.

ultimately it is your decision to make as

to what product to get. as far as what products work best for a particular age group. well we are all different and

find success with different products/mixes. a mix that works best for me on a certain 23 year old doesn't

necassarily give me great success with a different 23yo. there are so many different variables that can factor in.

that's where it is up to you to gain the knowledge and understanding of how to use them to your need.

best wishes in your searches.......

rickyc
09-26-2005, 03:44 AM
"i still say get the free

samples and then you'll be able to make a real decision before potentially spending much more of your money on

something that may be a waste."

Well i read about 250 posts so i pretty much know that, i just want some sort

of ice breaker and seem more sexual. I already ordered the free sample pack on friday but im sure its not enough to

test thoroughly. And just wanted to see if ae,npa, or te worked better with early 20 year olds. Thanks for your info

jollysnowdevil

rickyc
09-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Would mixing chikara with soe be

useless? or mixing npa with ae?

Sigma
09-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Would mixing chikara

with soe be useless? or mixing npa with ae?

Chikara and SOE would be a highly friendly mix, while NPA

and AE might be a none overkill. It's best to mix products that complement each other - that is, products whose

contents are highly different from one another.

For example, SOE and NPA work really well together, as SOE is a

highly sociable/friendly product (mostly nol), and NPA is a highly sexual/aggressive product (mostly none). Together

they seem to fill in what they each lack individually, and the mix is very well rounded. A good all around mix is

usually what you want to go for, slightly focusing on certain mones to control the kind of reaction you get.

If

you read that much around the forum , however, I'm sure you've noticed that theres quite a bit of a variance from

member to member as far which mixes and amounts work for whom. While aiming for a well rounding mix is a good

general guideline, the only way to really know what works well for you and what doesn't is to try, fuck up, and try

again, until you have a better idea of what your body chemistry is like. I wouldn't buy any other products until

you've had a chance to mess with the sample packs first.

To better answer your question though, since you seem

enthusiastic about getting started with the mone mixing (understandably), the afformentioned SOE+NPA mix has worked

better as a base than any other mixes have (and I've got a good number of different products to play with). Oh yeah

and I primarily try my mixes on the 20-25 year old crowd, though from what I can tell, age has little to do with

what works and what doesn't

rickyc
09-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Okay so soe+ae or soe+chikara or

ae or te would all give the same results if you change each dose so they can give out the same mones?