PDA

View Full Version : A nasty way of using 'mones..

Premizen
09-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Dozen!? This is insane as I

have read that even one might be an OD.
Btw, are you talking about a dozen sprays of pure TE or mixed with some

cologne with low concentration?

Tiger4
09-22-2005, 10:59 PM
This was

just a thought that stroke into my mind. That way people could use 'mones in a really nasty way. So, would it be

possible to secretly spray a lot of TE on someone and that way make him very unpleasant to everyone? In other ways -

ruin the social part of his day?

Thanks,
Premizen

Ok, now here's what you want to do... get one or

two bottles of Essence of a Woman and pour all of it into an atomizer. Then secretly spray your target with it.

One spray should be sufficient or you could just splash a bottle of it on to the target. No one would want to be

around him/her smelling like that stuff. :lol:

jollysnowdevil
09-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Ok, now

here's what you want to do... get one or two bottles of Essence of a Woman and pour all of it into an atomizer.

Then secretly spray your target with it. One spray should be sufficient or you could just splash a bottle of it on

to the target. No one would want to be around him/her smelling like that stuff. :lol:

but what if he

comes across a lesbian? they tend to like smell of pussy. might end up giving him a threesome

Gegogi
09-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Pure TE. It makes women very

itchy down there. Sometimes they run away but almost always come back for their lickin'. However, everyone is

different and you must tailor doseage to your disposition and body chemistry. I can tell by your reaction--"Dozen!?

This is insane as I have read that even one might be an OD"--it is unlikely you can wear large amounts of TE. If you

react too strongly you will scare your targets and/or incurr male hostility. Keep calm and collected and a TE or NPA

soaked man can charm the pants off a shocking number of befuddled women.

Watcher
09-23-2005, 03:59 AM
i tried 25 sprays of TE once :)

that said if u work with an prick - it can do one of a few things
a) p!ss him off and he goes off and does or

says something stupid and gets the sack
b) calms him down for a few weeks

But the best way to show up a i

guess u could call him beta alpha (he acts like an arrogant alpha but his aggression towards others is the only

thing that keeps him in position of power)
Gotta be careful not to go extreme OD but andro 4.2 is very

good

Now if youre in a situation where u got some guy that hits on all the women and hangs around u at the

same tiem (ie in a workplace or his just a plain attention hog and u want to clear out all the women for some peace

and quite) OD on andro 4.2 where they go he goes.

If u just want respect without to much aggro just go NPA

5-6 dabs - add some A314 and possibly some wagg-N and u should do ok.

It is quite a bit of experimentation.

But quite often u just clear the room

platinumfox
09-23-2005, 04:00 AM
Hi

there,

Well, as I have read, it is quite easy to OD on TE (even with like 1-2 sprays?). I, personally, have

been quite careful about that and never actually ODed. BUT.. I was just wondering if this kind of scenario was

possible: I would spray like 5 sprays of TE on one's clothes/skin and he would definitely OD. It should be quite a

massive OD, so is it possible that the person would be extremely unpleasant for people around?

This was just

a thought that stroke into my mind. That way people could use 'mones in a really nasty way. So, would it be

possible to secretly spray a lot of TE on someone and that way make him very unpleasant to everyone? In other ways -

ruin the social part of his day?

Thanks,
PremizenI like playing pranks but this is STUPID!The guy

might have a bad reaction or be allergic.If he goes to the hospital your butt will be paying and arrested.Spraying

unknown chemicals nowadays you look like a terrorist.Just tape a "IM STUPID" sign on him its much safer.MONES ARE

NOT MADE TO HURT PEOPLE!

Watcher
09-23-2005, 04:05 AM
spray youreself before u leave

home at the worst u smell like really Bad BO.

Only problem is u can ruin a lot of other peoples social

days.

The better idea is to go lower levels of NPA - add AE-SOE-A314 and others depending on what u have -

get a favourable response from others and this individual may finally show himself up as a jerk as he struggles to

maintain attention.

Ive had this happen a few tiems mostly they are to intimidated by u to say anything

directly but he may go off afterwards and be a idiot somewhere else. Or may say something naughty in the workplace

that gets him the sack (speaking from personal experience here) it seems these high end alphas dont like not being

the centre of attention. Human nature i guess but the unconscious fool will always slip up

Premizen
09-23-2005, 06:15 AM
Hmm, thanks again. To be

honest, I really like Watcher's ideas and I also agree with platinumfox. Maybe, really, it is best to use mones to

make myself better, not anyone else worse.
Watcher: "get a favourable response from others and this individual may

finally show himself up as a jerk as he struggles to maintain attention."
BINGO! He is just the kind of a person

who WILL be struggling to maintain attention, if I would be in the centre of attention more than him. And I am sure

he actually will show himself up as a jerk - in fact he already sometimes has done it.
Now I just need a really

perfect mix. Time to buy some extra mones and experiment.

Gegogi: "Sometimes they run away but almost always come

back for their lickin'."
So, what you are saying, if I OD on TE, I am not too much unpleasant for them, but they

are just feeling weird and get out of my sight? I always thought, that when having an OD, women/girls would be like

disgusted and do not want to socialize with me. So, actually, OD is good? :D

Gegogi
09-23-2005, 12:00 PM
A woman that becomes nervous and

befuddled around you actually is strongly attracted to you, but replused at the same time. They go home, think

about, often have erotic thoughts and come back to daddy for a good lickin'.

Watcher
09-24-2005, 02:17 AM
:) they dont know what to do when

severly turned on the brain turns to mush u want her to be able to at least make a move and not be to intimidated

in a good way to not make a move.

Slightly off topic at the very least she will have a lot of wet dreams

Premizen
09-24-2005, 09:03 AM
All right.. but if I want to

OD, I need a lot of cover scent. I usually cover the TE by spraying a bit of Chikara on the same spot, but I would

need to spray quite a bit of Chikara, if I want to OD. And the smell would be way too strong. How will I deal with

that?
I guess I am going to OD on Monday in my class (I am just 18).

jollysnowdevil
09-24-2005, 09:14 AM
All

right.. but if I want to OD, I need a lot of cover scent. I usually cover the TE by spraying a bit of Chikara on the

same spot, but I would need to spray quite a bit of Chikara, if I want to OD. And the smell would be way too strong.

How will I deal with that?
I guess I am going to OD on Monday in my class (I am just 18).

use

cologne or body spray to cover it rather than pure chikara. but then again why worry about stinking like mones when

you are going to od anyway. cover or no cover people are going to run away from you

Premizen
09-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Hmm.. this is getting to

confuse me a bit.
Am I getting it right? People are going to run away from me, since my ODing makes them nervous

and befuddled. BUT, on the other hand, they are strongly attracted to/horny at me? And they will most probably be

hitting on me as the day goes on or some other day?
Hmmmmmmm.. I feel stupid - after reading the forums for quite

a long time, I still do not get the most basic things.

jollysnowdevil
09-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Hmm..

this is getting to confuse me a bit.
Am I getting it right? People are going to run away from me, since my ODing

makes them nervous and befuddled. BUT, on the other hand, they are strongly attracted to/horny at me? And they will

most probably be hitting on me as the day goes on or some other day?
Hmmmmmmm.. I feel stupid - after reading the

forums for quite a long time, I still do not get the most basic things.

don't feel stupid.

everybody reacts differently to mones. yes some women may be turned on/befuddled by massive amounts of -none.

others yet will steer clear as the high levels of mones do not appeal to them. either case is possible.

i've had one woman who couldn't stand the mix i was wearing didn't like the way i smelled at all, and another

woman who loved it both at the same time.

ODing is can be hard to predict how exactly people will

react. for the most part in my experience 95% of them don't react well. attitudes change for the worse, people get

nasty, they avoid you. the other thing is how the men are going to react to ODing on none... some men get really

aggressive, others get nasty, i've seen some guys get really amped up and ready to fight, others get timid and shy.

it depends on the people you come across . in any case it will be an adventure. try it if you like and you'll

see the negative effects too many mones can have.

i OD on PI years ago long before i found this

forum. everyday for at least a month. i lost my job, most of my friends, became severely depressed as a result,

nobody wanted to be around me. at the time i couldnt understand why so much was going wrong. i was percieved as an

asshole when i wasnt'. years later i understand that it was becuz i was ODing on PI which is super strong none.

on another note- today i tried to go really heavy with npato see if i could find my od level. 4

drops. my usual test subject was hungover and made no response whatsoever. i did get a strong DIHL from one lady in

a store when i walked by. then i went to visit my mom. we were sitting down and she replied " i don't know why but

all of a sudden my eyes are watery and my nose is running." my lil sister replied "it's his cologne" i've worn

this cologne around them recently with light npa on also and got no such reactions. so it was definately the mones.

can't say if it was an od as my mom and sister are extremely sensitive to perfumes and clognes. they're the type

who have to run through a perfume dep't holding their breathe as they get the same type reaction as mentioned

before.

Gegogi
09-24-2005, 11:08 AM
i OD on PI years ago long

before i found this forum. everyday for at least a month. i lost my job, most of my friends, became severely

depressed as a result, nobody wanted to be around me. at the time i couldnt understand why so much was going wrong.

i was percieved as an asshole when i wasnt'. years later i understand that it was becuz i was ODing on PI which is

super strong none.
Sheesh, that's hardcore. I've never used PI as TE and NPA work well for me. However,

I've always wanted to try an extreme OD but no matter how much TE or NPA I apply, the results are usually very

mild. My problem is people trust me too much and always want to "confess their sins." My Buddha-like countenance?

'None seems to increase female confessions to a truly bizarre point. Within a few minutes they often spill their

innermost secrets and desires. I've heard accounts of molestation (from their childhood), past infidelity and

confessions of masturbation fantasies. One student, after visiting me several times in my office, called me up and

held the phone to her ass so I could hear her take a leak. Later she wanted to share taking a dump.

jollysnowdevil
09-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Sheesh,

that's hardcore. I've never used PI as TE and NPA work well for me. However, I've always wanted to try an extreme

OD but no matter how much TE or NPA I apply, the results are usually very mild. My problem is people trust me too

much and always want to "confess their sins." My Buddha-like countenance? 'None seems to increase female

confessions to a truly bizarre point. Within a few minutes they often spill their innermost secrets and desires.

I've heard accounts of molestation (from their childhood), past infidelity and confessions of masturbation

fantasies. One student, after visiting me several times in my office, called me up and held the phone to her ass so

I could hear her take a leak. Later she wanted to share taking a dump.

yeah was

hardcore. i was very young was dumb and stupid with the mones. PI was my first product and i ignored the forum. it

also cost me a wife and a life of luxury.

i've always had that trust problem as well without the

mones. i agree the presence of none has gotten some unsual levels of trust out of women whom i really just met.

rape stories, fantasies, story of mastubration using her dog. luckily i havent had any women who wanted me to hear

them use the facilities although i did have one woman rub her phone with her pussy so i could hear she was really

shaved down there.

since the PI incident years ago i have been very wary of using too much none. i

took a break for many years from mones and have been using them about 2 years now with complete success. i am just

starting to play with higher levels of none again. i have worn none products but never in large amounts. should be

very interesting now that i have the knowledge and understanding.

Premizen
09-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Am I getting

it right? People are going to run away from me, since my ODing makes them nervous and befuddled. BUT, on the other

hand, they are strongly attracted to/horny at me? And they will most probably be hitting on me as the day goes on or

some other day?

Thanks again. Could this, above (that I quoted) still happen, though? Is it likely

to?
By the way, after reading jollysnowdevil PI OD story, it somewhat brings us back to the original topic - it

actually would probably be possible to ruin one's life by secretly ODing them. Never mind that, though - I have

already decided not even to try to do that.

jollysnowdevil
09-24-2005, 02:08 PM
sure it could still

happen. in my opinion the sexual hits and strong flirting come much easier when one does not od, just merely has an

effective dose. the overall success is better too. with an od you still may get a couple of good results but not

consistently whereas with a heavy dose (non OD) you will have a lot more success with more targets on average.

in my experience the likelihood of ODing and having success with sexual hits is very slim. if you scare

somebody away with an OD a few days later they may react more favorably to you if your wearing a smaller amount.

i think intentionally ODing is good for for finding your limits mone wise. i guess it can be

fun once in awhile as you dont know what to expect and may get a wild experience outta it..

if

you want to OD with the notion of having easy success with women then i think you are setting yourslf up for a big

letdown. as an experiment sure go for it. you may even find that a higher level of mones works better for you than

you first thought. it's good to know how much of one product you can wear before you od and see negative effects.

this way you know how you can more effectively use and mix that product with others. which is exactly the reason why

i am trying to od on npa these next few days (happen to not have to work), im not trying to get good results im

looking for the negatives. this way i can get really great all around results as i can figure just how much npa is

enough before im wasting it.

as far as the befuddled/attracted thing. mones or no mones i've dealt

with this plenty of times and almost all women require you to make the first move in some way.

Premizen
09-25-2005, 01:41 AM
Alright, thanks. You have

cleared a lot of things up for me. I have to say, though, that while wearing like two sprays of TE and 3-4 sprays of

Chikara, women do make the first move themselves. For example, I am walking around in the club and a 8 comes up to

me and starts rubbing at first her back and then her ass on me. And in the class, a girl suddenly put her hand on my

knee and started to fondle.. As I responded in quite a nice way, she continued and slowly started going upwards.
I

really am a phero-enthusiast. I am loving it. What I need to do is to buy a way bigger selection of 'mones and

experiment, experiment and experiment!! I am so much looking forward of having some extra money to do that - it is

not too cheap for a student.

Thanks!

Watcher
09-25-2005, 03:14 AM
the m0ones just in the right

amuonts make women much more receptive to overtures etc.

It enhances youre impact on the world i guess is the

way i put it.

MOBLEYC57
09-25-2005, 06:22 AM
Alright, thanks.

You have cleared a lot of things up for me. I have to say, though, that while wearing like two sprays of

TE and 3-4 sprays of Chikara, women do make the first move themselves.
Thanks!

Mr. P, tell

me more! Tell me more! Pleeeezee. :angel:

1) How often have you use that mix at that amount (2 sprays of TE & 3

to 4 sprays of Chikara)? :think:

2) How/where do you spray'em? :think:

3) How old are you? :think:

The targets that are touched by that mixture? :think:

THANKYA! :wave:

Premizen
09-25-2005, 06:34 AM
1) How often have you use that

mix at that amount (2 sprays of TE & 3 to 4 sprays of Chikara)? :think:
I have used it a few times in clubs and

once tried it in class. I am still testing, since, for example, last time it did not seem to work that well.

2) How/where do you spray'em? :think:
I spray the two sprays of TE on my chest, then cover it with a spray

of Chikara (well, it does not cover it too well, I have to say). After that a spray of Chikara on the both sides of

my neck and a 1/2 spray of Chikara on both of my wrists.

3) How old are you? :think:
Just 18 :)

The targets that are touched by that mixture? :think:
Well, it seems to work well with the range I am

interested in (like 16-20). But I have got some "eye-fucking" from up to 30-year-olds :D

BUT.. I have to say that

I have also failed using the same mixture. I guess I cannot find the correct amount of TE. Chikara is always good,

but the atomizer of TE is not too stable - sometimes it sprays too much, sometimes too little..