PDA

View Full Version : Body Science??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2001, 09:36 PM
Has anybody ever tried using a pheromone spray called Body Science (www.pheromonespray.com), they claim that a study was done on there pheromone and gave good results.

oscar
12-17-2001, 06:07 AM
Stridoom,

I\'d look for verification from DDuck on this, but I believe that the BodyScience products on that site are the very same as those sold under the names Attraction and Andro 4.2 on the Love-Scent site.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 09:26 AM
oh ok...so, has anybody ever tried using attraction?? If so, what kind of results did y\'all get?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 01:05 PM
Yep same stuff
uk = body science + a727 or aelous 7
australia = bodywise + a727 or a7
love-scent.com = attraction and andro 4.2

guys its all the same stuff, same formula same company just a different label for different suppliers.

The stuff works fine, just do a forum seacrh for andro 4.2 or attraction. Andro 4.2 is a very powerful product unscented and packs a punch for those after a alpha male androstenone product.

oscar
12-17-2001, 01:25 PM
Thank you, Duck who flies by night,

...and Attraction in its original formula has a sandalwood scent that\'s somewhat reminiscent of a bathroom deodorizer. It contains 1.2mg. A-None, and 2.1mg. A-Nol, in a 30 ml. \"unisex\" spray.
An un-scented version has become available within the last few months, but I\'ve never heard from anyone who\'s tried it. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 01:28 PM
Thats the one bathroom sandlewood soapy type of smell.