PDA

View Full Version : Do beautiful a women react better to mones ??

Rbt
09-23-2005, 06:56 AM
I've only been at this for about 6

months so I'm not a huge expert, and it's still difficult to confirm a "hit," but so far I've gotten (what I

think/hope) are positive responses from more "average" women/females than "attractive hotties." Of course

"attractive hotties" are fewer in number too... And Gegogi may have a point in that the "hotties" are picking up

other cues rather than smell/pheromones not only because they are used to it, but because they have other "assets"

that draw in a large audience of contenders for their attention.

DUKE3100
09-23-2005, 09:17 AM
Mones do not affect a beautiful

woman any different than another woman and what you consider beatiful may be what someone else considers average. I

think what you were trying to say is that it will give you an extra edge and make you stand out more because more

guys aproach her but I dont think it matters. Its your game that will get a beautiful woman interested in you....the

mones will intensify her feelings if you create them for her. Sorry I just dont buy into your theory. If you are

comfortable and refreshing and interesting thats the best way to stand out to a gorgeous girl.

Watcher
09-24-2005, 02:22 AM
the hotties tend to be able to

mask their reactions a bit better. The overt responses u might get from a woman in her mid 50s that cant shut up

may not happen as much with a younger more attractive woemn - they tend even with mones tend to have more direct

verbal defenses and be more skilled at brushing off men as they have a lot coming onto them they tend to be able to

avoid - ignore - signal disinterest.

A lot of its subconscious but using the friends of a hotty is an easy

way to go (use the fastseduction.com / PDA) type techniques and its easy enoguh.

canivaro
09-24-2005, 02:43 AM
it's been a little over year

since i started wearing p-mones, and i have yet to find a combo/formula/whatever you might like to call it that

produces consistant results for me. but i do know one thing, at least in my case, its that the most attractive

looking chicks are the ones to go haywire with their body language, once they start crossing/uncrosssing their legs,

there is no stopping while ive been around wearing p-mones.

but im only referring to chicks in school, ive

experimented enough, sometimes i sit close and sometimes i sit far away in a classroom setting from the target and i

can see there is vast difference in body language.

i know that average lookings don't go unconfortable like the

better looking ones.