PDA

View Full Version : Putting AE into fountain pen ink ..... ??

platinumfox
09-24-2005, 05:26 AM
This is a joke right?

Greek-lover
09-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Practical Intelligence

-Tacit knowledge, Unconscious pattern recognition - Conscious reconciliation.

Rbt
09-25-2005, 10:47 AM
What the heck is a Pheropen? L-S

ain't got such a thing.

HK45Mark23
09-25-2005, 02:29 PM
What the heck is a

Pheropen? L-S ain't got such a thing.

I have a pheorpen, it was offered as a special with purchase of

another product.

HK45Mark23

T-KO
09-27-2005, 06:54 PM
Mr. G-Lover,
I can't really

explain it -- my thought process was this: I wear the mones and the professor experiences some major DIHL around

me, in other words he is familiar with my mone signiture. I put the mones on before the test and let it mix with my

own chemistry. This I feel is your own signiture attached to the mones. I took the exam, which I did not study

for, then rubbed my arms all over the test. I was hoping that the mones would distract him in a good way while he

was grading it. I got an A on the exam and the work was far from quality. I cannot explain the grade other than

the mones.

Gegogi
09-28-2005, 01:49 AM
"I cannot explain the

grade other than the mones.

Essay exams are extremely subjective. Sure, maybe the pheromones

influenced his mood. Perhaps he read more into your prose than was actually there. Heck, maybe you did better than

you imagined (it's happened to me). Or perhaps he merely wants to get to know you better and gave you the benefit

of the doubt. I must admitt, an attractive student has peaked my interest more than a few times, and I was prone to

go easy on them.

Incidentally, I dabbed SOE on my promotion application, a 50 page essay expounding my feats

as associate professor. Although it was meticulously written and presented, the half dozen review committees and

adminstrators it passed through frequently turn down well deserved promotions. I got the promotion to full

professor. You only live once, so pull out the stops and use everything you got. Of course, 'mones won't save your

arse from slacking everytime, just like it doesn't guaranty success at love.