PDA

View Full Version : My bf gets "goofball" instead of sexual hits.

Mick
11-21-2005, 07:38 PM
Hiya!

When I

bought my mones I ordered my bf the men's sample packs. My bf is NOT alpha at all. He has a handsome face, but he

is overweight and kind of just blends in to the crowd. In other words, he doesn't get alot of female attention

(except from me hee hee)
We were at a restaurant and he was wearing Chikara, and a 60 y.o lady came up and hugged

him when I was in the bathroom...it really freaked him out. I don't know WHAT that was all about.

The next

morning (no shower) he wore TE and got a really good hit!

He went out for breakfast and I asked him if

anything unusual happened.

He told me that his waitress (we are her regulars) came up to him and said "Hey,

how are you guys doing?" (He was by himself), and she kept stumbling over her words and losing her train of thought.

She closed the deal though when she told him "Have a good night!" at 8 o'clock in the morning. :rofl:

Anyways, just wanted to share.

lol! how much was he wearing?

DUKE3100
11-22-2005, 08:42 AM
What ideal women

you guys are! I think that finding a women cool enough to laugh off getting hits from other women is a really

attractive quality...and to have a g/f that would actually buy me mones? how great would that be!

not that I'm

a player type and would ever exploit a woman's trust like that...I guess as a very easy-going type, I'm mostly

attracted to easy going gals that are downright fun...of course the physical attraction has to be there too

though.

I keep tryin to find them....where are they???? I only end up with girls that pretend they are

that way and then launch a nuke on me.

Watcher
11-24-2005, 02:19 AM
goofball hits are quite standard