gfunk
09-27-2005, 11:30 AM
I am very interested in these too,

as well as androstadienol as I posted in the phero discussion.. :thumbsup:

Bruce
09-27-2005, 11:55 AM
Folks,

I can't believe I

missed this thread. Estratetraenol already exists in a number of products. We can get that as a chem set item if

there is interest. Probably dienol as well. Let me check on that.

B

Visionary7903
09-28-2005, 04:27 AM
Hi Bruce thanks for the

regarding putting out a separate Chem Set bottle of Estratetraenol, there is plenty of support I believe.

For example, here is a message that Sigma, a Realm/m user, posted on the main forum a few weeks back:

Yeah I haven't been using A1 + r/m as much lately simply because I got a little tired of the scent

of R/M. I would definately by a chem set bottle of estrataenol. I think it would work well as a woman's product as

well.

Regarding -dienol you only have to search for it on the forum and see that there is definite

interest out there (there is a current thread started by gfunk).

The good thing about the chem set for you Bruce

is that it is not recommended for newbies and as such no money back guarantee exists for the products. Also, it

would be a great way to give the mad scientists among us new toys to play with and mix.

Visionary

NaughtieGirl
09-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Folks,

I

can't believe I missed this thread. Estratetraenol already exists in a number of products. We can get that as a

chem set item if there is interest. Probably dienol as well. Let me check on that.

B

Bruce... :kiss:

Thanks for checking. I know the other women will be excited as well.

I don't know of any product (other than

Realm/m) that has estratetraenol in it, so it would be very exciting to get to experiment with it!

Jersey Girl
09-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Folks,

I

can't believe I missed this thread. Estratetraenol already exists in a number of products. We can get that as a

chem set item if there is interest. Probably dienol as well. Let me check on that.

B

:box: Thanks

Bruce!!!!!

Bruce
09-29-2005, 07:11 AM
OK, we have both of those new items

on order and are cooking up an entirely new exclusive Love Scent Chemistry Set. Anything else we want to see in

there? dienone I suppose. Anything else? EW type copulins?

B

Visionary7903
09-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Bruce thank you so

much!!!:box: :box: :box:

Some other mones that you could put in there as separate

items may be:

5-alpha-Androst-3,16,17-trione

3-beta-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one

(“epi-Androsterone”)
Androst-5,16-dien-3-beta-ol (“epi-Androstadienol”)

I

don’t know if the 3 mones I mention above do anything, but I am sure the following ones do. I would really like to

see finally these two products available:
- estradienol
-

methoxyestateraene

Dr. Regina E. Maiworm (1998):
Influence of estradienol and

methoxyestateraene on the assessment of the opposite sex.

Abstract

In a double blind study estradienol, methoxyestateraene or the controls cholesterol or mineral oil

were applied to the upper lip of 240 men and women. Before the application a standardized test about the mood was

administered. After the application five persons (standardized whole-body photographs) of the opposite sex were

rated on 19 bipolar, seven stepped ratingscales. Each subject rated the five persons one by one. After the rating

the test about the moood was conducted again. The session was finished by a structured interview. Each subject was

tested individually by a same sex experimenter. Physiological parameters (respiration, heart rate, skin conductance)

were measured during each session. Under estradienol the men were rated by women as better, harder and more

nonchalant than under control. Under the influence of methoxyestateraene the women were rated by men as better,

kinder and they were much more liked than under control.

OK, we have

both of those new items on order and are cooking up an entirely new exclusive Love Scent Chemistry Set. Anything

else we want to see in there? dienone I suppose. Anything else? EW type copulins?

B

NaughtieGirl
09-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Thank you Visionary, I was

holding off because I knew you had the answers.

Yes, methoxyestateraene is high on my list as well.

As far as copulins are concerned,,,, something stronger/more effective than PCC but not as

unpleasantly smelling as EW might be nice.

Boy I feel as if I were writing to Santa!

Jersey Girl
09-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Boy I feel as if I were writing to Santa!

Yes, but Santa Bruce

answered our letters a LOT quicker!

NaughtieGirl
09-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes, but

Santa Bruce answered our letters a LOT quicker!

I know... I need to go post something in the Women's

forum (just in case they missed this). This is the best thing since... (no not since sliced bread)... well...

since... melted chocolate? :lol:

Jersey Girl
09-29-2005, 04:26 PM
I

know... I need to go post something in the Women's forum (just in case they missed this). This is the best thing

since... (no not since sliced bread)... well... since... melted chocolate? :lol:

Mmmm... chocolate.

(Said with the required Homer drool coming out of the mouth)

Can we say it's the best thing that's happened

since The Atkins Diet?

InACharmedLife
09-30-2005, 03:27 PM
My suggestion for the

perfect women's chemistry set would be a collection containing estratetraenol, methoxyestateraene, and a very

concentrated version of the copulin formula contained in PCC. (*I also think it would be preferable to have a chem

set with products designed specifically for women, such as those listed above, as opposed to a chem set containing

some women's items and some men's items mixed together.)
This chemistry set, purchased along with PI/w, would

pretty much cover all the bases for women, in my opinion.

NaughtieGirl
10-10-2005, 07:24 AM
OK, we have

both of those new items on order and are cooking up an entirely new exclusive Love Scent Chemistry Set. Anything

else we want to see in there? dienone I suppose. Anything else? EW type copulins?

B

Hi Bruce!

Any late breaking news regarding this? Hope your weekend was fine.

NG

Clementine_K
10-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Yes let us know, I cant

wait! I plan to order b-nol this week but if Estratetraenol might be arriving soon I’ll hold off and order both!

Estratetraenol is supposed to be similar to A1 for men, right; elevating men's mood and/or increasing feelings of

intimacy, is this correct?

Does either it or the other new product have a "challenging" scent? (Not that this

would be a deterrent of course; I brave "EEW" without fear! : )

-- CK

Visionary7903
10-18-2005, 04:17 AM
Bruce:wave:

Any news

on what is happening with the expanded line of chem set items?:think:

What is being added and when will it be

available...
I really hope we can get Estratetraenol, Estradienol, Methoxyestateraene, and Androstadienol :type:

Even simply adding Estratetraenol on its own would be great :thumbsup:

Visionary

Bruce
10-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Visionary,

I put in a

detailed order for the new set and the extra items. Last thing I heard was "Fall", but I haven't gotten any

response to recent emails. I'll keep you posted.

B

Visionary7903
11-18-2005, 02:22 AM
From

3-15-2005:

I'm almost certain [Cutler is] using estratatreanol, which, BTW, is one helluva good

pheromone in both men's and women's formulas, a damned sight better than androstadienol. Estratatraenol is

expensive though, as a matter of fact, about the most expensive commercially available pheromone on the market, I

was last quoted $1200 US per gram by Molcan, and with the dollar falling it may have gone up from there.

Bruce any word on what is happening regarding the new chem set? I would almost prepurchase a bottle of

full-strength Estratetraenol and Estradienol, and I guess the ladies would do the same with Estratetraenol and

Methoxyestateraene.

Visionary

tim929
12-19-2005, 12:26 AM
Orriginaly posted by

Bruce

OK, we have both of those new items on order and are cooking up an entirely new exclusive Love Scent

Chemistry Set. Anything else we want to see in there? dienone I suppose. Anything else? EW type copulins?

How about winning lotto numbers?:box: This chem set sounds pretty cool.I cant wait till I start generating

enough money to get all this neat stuff:) Copulins might be a cool addition to the set.

Sigma
12-21-2005, 01:17 AM
Wow I just now saw this thread.

I've been wanting chem set estratetraenol for awhile, but never thought it would happen anytime soon. I guess I was

wrong (i hope).

I'll definately be one of the first people to pick a chem set bottle of estratetraenol. I like

Realm/M a lot....it creates a real nice positive buzz that can benefit both men and women. The scent of Realm gets

old real quick though, and it takes quite a lot of it to see any noticable effects. which is why I'd much rather

prefer a chem-set bottle.

evobenny
03-18-2006, 11:00 AM
are we gonna get any

Estratetraenol?

evobenny
03-26-2006, 10:03 AM
are any gonna come soon pls

pretty pls bruce?