PDA

View Full Version : Question for both men and women on dating.

DUKE3100
09-23-2005, 06:39 AM
Yup....

While I am

certainly capable of being attracted to girls of all race and hair color...I find the blond girls really get me on

looks alone....and sometimes to a fault where I am blinded to personality. I hope I have learned my lesson. My words

of wisdom to all would be that as you grow older you will learn that beatiful girls are a dime a dozen...they are

everywhere...but a girl that can stimulate your mind and do it for you with her personality...is a rarity.

Gegogi- I like that post and it holds so true. Its ok to have priniples and to have standards but dont try to

control the relationship. It takes the fun out of it and it just becomes pointless. Just enjoy it for the ride and

be a man....thats it. Its simple. Be fun and funny....be strong....show you care....and remember never to sell

yourself out. Actions speak louder than words....remember that too.
Oh and gegogi....I samples burberry touch and

really liked it....I wonder how Burberry weekend compares to Burberry touch....can you break it down for me?

Gegogi
09-23-2005, 11:55 AM
Touch and Weekend are a million

miles apart. Touch is very traditional--think 60s he-man scent--whereas Weekend is a fresh citrus on a dark pungent

base, more of a 90s vibe.

chicago
09-23-2005, 04:12 PM
gegogi how about some creed

"silver mountain water". i think you will like it.

Luxurious notes of blackcurrants cascade

across a breeze of light green and black tea notes. A light scent with a lot of heart.
Celebrities that enjoy this

scent include the likes of Montel WIlliams, David Bowie, Ricky Martin and Jennifer Lopez [AN & GO]

________
EXPERT INSURANCE (http://xpertinsurance.com/)

DUKE3100
09-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Gegogi- Just followed your

advice and got the weekend on line...I like burberry britt not touch....I got the two confused I think....hopefully

I will like weekend too....I am just wondering if you have tried the Britt....it seems like it can cover npa too...I

may try it this weekend by puttin on some npa and then going to the mall and makin sure I cover it with the tester

for britt! If I end up not liking weekend then I will get Britt next....but regardless...good call with the Burberry

in general. Your judgement seems sounds so I am sure the Weekend will at least be respectable.

Gegogi
09-24-2005, 05:43 PM
I've only tried Britt in Sephora

and seemed nice. I'd have to smell it a few more times to be sure. I don't care much for Touch or London.