PDA

View Full Version : David DeAngelo + Mones + NLP

bohica911
12-30-2006, 05:36 PM
David D has so many

different products to offer. I get emails all the time offering different products, but don't know which one to

buy. Can anyone let me know which one they have used and which one might be the best. I cannot afford to buy all

the products, but would like to buy one.

slick
12-31-2006, 03:48 AM
dont buy his stuff i have most of

it and it is a lot of theory and he keeps on coming with different products all the time, saying you need this and

you need that, thats why he is millionaire. I would reccomend a dvd set called foundations by tyler owner of rsd.

Its got everything you need to learn about pick up

Marlboro_man
01-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I too have recieved my base

of knowledge from David D. Now I rarely use his techiniques per say, but his concepts are part of my life. Keep in

mind if your new to the idea that the rule of thumb is the hotter the woman the more you need to turn it on.

Iaskalotof?'s
01-01-2007, 08:50 PM
So has anyone tried the

Mystery Method?If so how effective is it?

WorkingMann
01-01-2007, 09:28 PM
I didn't buy any of his

stuff.. A lot of it you can find free on the net.. I got about min 1,5 GB of his stuff.. Ebook-collection,

audiotapes: interviews with dating gurus and lots of stuff..
I have only read his double your dating eBook and it

seems very intersting! I've read this 2 days ago so haven't tried anything yet but it surely sounds nice.. To me

he says a lot of stuff and when I read it i think.. Oh my god thats right! Of course! Why haven't I thought of

that?! That's only natural that things are like that and I can see many of his things must be working.. One of my

friends is natural like he describes you should be and he gets chicks..! But also sometimes a good beatdown because

he doesn't know when to stop..
:lol:

Iaskalotof?'s
01-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Yeah I got some of his

stuff,its kind of like "why didn't I think of that:frustrate "

WorkingMann
01-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Yeah I

got some of his stuff,its kind of like "why didn't I think of that:frustrate "

Exactly!!:smite:

d3kst3r
01-05-2007, 08:13 AM
I think all you really need from

DeAngelo is the book Double Your Dating. Everything else is basically a rehash or expansion of that.

Also NLP is

extremely hard. After reading some theory on it, I can say you could probably base a university diploma around just

this one concept.

However if there indeed is a guy out there who has totally mastered DD, NLP and Pheros he'd be

quite a scary force to be reckoned with. (Images of James Bond come to mind).

Marlboro_man
01-05-2007, 11:04 AM
However if

there indeed is a guy out there who has totally mastered DD, NLP and Pheros he'd be quite a scary force to be

reckoned with. (Images of James Bond come to mind).

Hmmm... maybe it's time to learn NLP...
:LOL:

Whitehall
01-06-2007, 04:10 PM
To put DeAngelo's concept into

perspective, I'd say it is status oriented.

Women want to be associated with men of higher status than

themselves. Rich women want even richer men. Women do NOT want to "marry down."

What DeAngelo is trying to

tell you is that you should establish that you are higher status than the female you are approaching. While the

external trappings are clues for women, behavior is even more fundamental. By being confident and cocky and testing

her, you've made her "look up" to you. The "funny" part is make it still easy for her and show your acceptance of

you being with a lower status woman.

It is about that "inner game." Be a man first, the babes will follow.

slickracer
01-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Be a man

women loves men. that how its set up.

oh yeah, by the way, if you guys have any questions about NLP ask

tenatiousBLADE. he said he works with NLP and has been trained by a good master hands on. i though about asking him

about some stuff. but im trying to lay of of the game stuff now that i realized that there is no game, and the word

game is only refearing to the natural order how of things are. or as the poeple in the game would say, when you are

ready, you wont need techniques, and routines, and be able to spit game freestyle. all in all just no that you can

do what ever you please, and no one will call you out on it. i have told girls to take thier top off after one kiss

and they have, and after that i put my hands on thier pants and they took thier pants off.

just keep in the

mind frame that, guys are gods to women :)

thirtyplus
01-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Wow. As a total

outsider having just discovered this site (and the community), let me give a total outsider's perspective...

I

have been looking into the dating/seduction industry for probably 5 years. Read dozens of eBooks, including David

D's DYD (that's how I started). Gone to many seminars. Listened to the audiobooks and DVD programs.

I was never

motivated by a need to get laid; I have always had good female interactions. But I got really curious about what

these guys were saying and how it lined up with my experience.

God know how much money I've spent...I don't

really care. For me it's all about learning and education.

My conclusions?

OVERALL: everyone in this field

charges WAAAY TOO much for the information they offer. I've been to seminars costing upwards of $1,500 for 2 days.

The information is NOT that groundbreaking or revolutionary. $1,500 bux to have a guy say "stand with your feet more

apart" and "go talk to that girl! Tell her her nose wiggles when she talks!" Please. Save your money.

That's

part of what motivated me to start a (free) blog on all this stuff. All the "secrets" all the "techniques" whatever.

It's all free. This information should be free. Women are incluclated with "how to handle a man" from an early age;

think Glamour, Vogue, Redbook, etc. So why shouldn't guys be allowed to learn for that price? No reason.

Specifics:
DYD / DeAngelo is pretty basic, introductory stuff. But it's a good product (DYD, that is. JUST

that one book. Don't give him any more of your money)

NLP: a crock. Total BS. Not scientific in the least. Will

make girls wig out (not in a good way) and make you come off creepy if you don't pull it off just right. Ross

Jeffries, basically founder and proponet of NLP stuff, is a total sleazebag by all accounts I've heard.

Tyler

Durden / Real Social Dynamics: the ONLY program I would spend money on. Still overcharges.

Look, the fact of the

matter is, ALL these guys are just out to make money. Some of them have put a lot of work into their products, yes,

and refined them over the years, but guys are STILL making reports of going to X seminar or Y bootcamp and having a

terrible time (bad experience, poor teaching, pressure to conform, lack of refunds, etc).

This is a very

non-mainstream field and there's plenty of shysters. There's also a lack of standards, best practices, oversight,

etc.

So, if nothing else, go read my blog. It's free. And it contains pretty much the same information that

anyone else offers for much more money.

Reading back I sound like a total shill :) But I'm not selling anything

so, what the hell. I just wanna help guys learn to do "the basics" with women. everybody should have access to the

basics.

Cheers.

koolking1
01-19-2007, 06:52 AM
how do we find your blog?

TIA

Marlboro_man
01-19-2007, 10:06 AM
I would love to read your

blog, where can I find it?

thirtyplus
01-19-2007, 01:29 PM
It's in my sig

www.realitymethod.com

Marlboro_man
01-19-2007, 01:42 PM
It's in

my sig

www.realitymethod.com (http://www.realitymethod.com)

LMAO, I never claimed to be

smart. Thanks for the info.

bubblebob
01-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks a ton for your blog,

thirtyplus. Especially for your latest entry about 'Oneitis' - as I'm currently severly shaken by this

desease.

I'm going to be a constant reader of your blog!

Holmes
01-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Yes, good

blog.

'Oneitis' - as I'm currently severly shaken by this desease.

I feel

your pain, brutha.

luxveritas
02-24-2007, 08:38 AM
I figured I would chime in on

this DD love fest. Of all the material I have come across DD's work is the most scientific and enlightening. His

work was a real eye opener and he put into words what I had noticed in my daily observations. His material is useful

not only in the realm of dating but also in the context of other interpersonal relationships. The best aspect of his

material is it doesn't rely on "trickery". His message is more along the lines of being the best you, you can be.