PDA

View Full Version : Tag Body Spray contains contains Mones?

platinumfox
09-24-2005, 05:34 AM
I'll have to experiment with

Tag already do with Axe.

jollysnowdevil
09-24-2005, 09:11 AM
i really have to agree

with the others on this one. strippers are trained to do whatever to make their money. hell i've flirted with some

really ugly women in my bar (like -4) just to make a couple of extra bucks.

like geogi said

friendships and relationships with the girls in strip clubs are possible i've known this to happen many times. as

far as her calling you a "gentleman" and "sweet" well could have just been the simple fact that you didn't molest

her or treat them like trash like so many men often do.

as far as tag, and axe i don't bother i have

my mones already. i do believe they have minute amounts of -none in them. at my last job one waiter was really

hyped about his spray. he let another waiter use some, they then asked one of the waitresses what she thought. her

answer was it did make them smell sexier than normal but then she followed with "but not even close to how sexy

mike smells everyday" i had great results with my mones in that job and for 6 months i even had some male waiters

asking me everyday "what is your secret to being so sexy?" at first i thought it was a joke but after a few months

of hearing just about the same thing or a slight variation of it i realized it was the mones. no for the record they

weren't gay in any way.

Rbt
09-25-2005, 10:28 AM
"-4"??? Oy!

jollysnowdevil
09-25-2005, 07:03 PM
"-4"???

Oy!

yeah i know. really really disgusting. if i didnt have a few drinks in my system i would have been

sick. i made her day and she took care of me for doing so. usually if a women like that asks me for my # i just give

her the # to my fax line.

tounge
09-25-2005, 08:49 PM
The game is

simple,they bat thier eye lashes and smile at you and tell you how wonderful you are,and shortly there after you are

dropping a hundred bucks or more for a lap dance and a tip.Guys are amazingly predictable that way.

I would say that strippers are amazingly predictable that way.

Guys need to learn how to be

strong.