PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever smelled a woman getting aroused from mones?

MOBLEYC57
11-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Are you

saying one spray of Realm to each side of the neck (2), one drop of AE to each side of the neck (2 drops), and a dab

of WAGG on each side of the neck (2 dabs)? If so, how do you layer them ... WAGG, AE, spray Realm on top? :blink:

Always looking for a good new mix. :run:

Thankya! :wave:

Anyone seen the Fox? :blink: MIA or deep

in Asian hay? :think:

psillynilly
11-08-2005, 12:00 AM
If you have ever fucked or

gotten within a foot of a wet naked vagina----then you would certainly know what this smells like. Some women are

more pungeant then others and even with the same girl, the sex smell can be more noticeable at times but I would

have to disagree on being able to smell this threw the pants and up to your nose with all the foreign odors passing

throughout the air. Even if a girl became instantly wet at the thought of you, she would have to have incredibly

sharp fluids for you to make it out. Maybe these girls are just skanky.

Watcher
11-08-2005, 04:08 AM
well ever sat behind an indian

girl with what i assume was that time of the month (either she wasnt washing or she was strong) - by indian i mean

sub continent not native american.

They eat a lot of curry which tends to reek a bit smell wise as wel but if

youre using couplines on a regular basis sure u can get a slight wiff of an attractive female (yeah its like a

fruity flavour) and they usually end up reacting the best to applied pheromones as well. U can become more

sensitied if u use the syntethic female couplins as well even from several feet away

Mick
11-08-2005, 05:32 AM
Please tell me more

about this arousal smell! I dont think i've ever smelt it that i'm aware of but I couldnt imagine I arouse many

women lol! & what the hell is a vaginal fart?!!! :think:

Cloud9
11-08-2005, 10:38 AM
vaginal fart?!!!

The pooting noise a vagina makes when it gets air traped in it after sex...lol its rather funny.

Gegogi
11-08-2005, 04:49 PM
It can also happen during sex if

your stroke is angled right. You can make her pussy speak by arching your back such that the in-stroke forces in

air. The suction of the out-stroke causes the infamous "hello kitty."

DrSmellThis
11-10-2005, 03:20 PM
If you have

ever fucked or gotten within a foot of a wet naked vagina----then you would certainly know what this smells like.

Some women are more pungeant then others and even with the same girl, the sex smell can be more noticeable at times

but I would have to disagree on being able to smell this threw the pants and up to your nose with all the foreign

odors passing throughout the air. Even if a girl became instantly wet at the thought of you, she would have to have

incredibly sharp fluids for you to make it out. Maybe these girls are just skanky.I'm in the habit of

monitoring a woman's smells as I spend time with her. It's not that difficult if you look for it, and practice.

The problem is that you are ignoring it, not that you can't smell it if you try. Most of us are just oblivious

about our sense of smell. A woman's smells will change often in response to whatever is happening, and you will

often be able to smell arousal as well as other emotional states. This applies to the smell of her saliva, armpits,

pussy, scalp, ears, etc.

I have a long way to go in developing my skill with this, in comparison to, say, a dog.

But it's a fun thing to explore, and anyone can do it with continued awareness and interest.

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 03:26 PM
some women have feminine problems

and you can smell them with clothes on.....ewwwwwwww nothing worse than stinky poontang:run:

DrSmellThis
11-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Nothing better than a healthy,

smelly one! :p IMO, sex and romance in general is better if both parties are in touch with their own animality

enough to love each others' natural smells.

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Theres a difference in nasty

vaginal infection smell and nice sexual female smell from a hot woman.

Gegogi
11-10-2005, 07:05 PM
I love the smell of a freshly

showered woman. The natural smells are all still there but toned down. And, yes, I like a pussy to smell like a

pussy but I prefer it understated. Marathon runner snatch is just not my thing. However I have an unsually sensitive

sense of smell compared to most people I know.

Cloud9
11-10-2005, 07:08 PM
you don't wanna sniff some coal

mining woman snatch?

Gegogi
11-10-2005, 07:48 PM
It's a tossup between that and

deer ass.

belgareth
11-10-2005, 07:53 PM
I love the smell

of a freshly showered woman. The natural smells are all still there but toned down. And, yes, I like a pussy to

smell like a pussy but I prefer it understated. Marathon runner snatch is just not my thing. However I have an

unsually sensitive sense of smell compared to most people I know.

We've talked about this before. I

can't think of anything sexier than the smell of fresh, clean, healthy woman.