PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for a newbie?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 07:55 AM
I\'m new to the world of pheromones having just stumbled upon it in the last week or two. I\'m wondering if they might help me with a specific girl. Although I\'m sure that individual targeting is not something that they can really be counted on to do. I know this woman has some interest, but she has a little fear of relationships. I\'m just looking to help nudge her along. I wondered if there were any of these products that might help me out with that. Originally, I was thinking of just ordering Primal Instinct since it has the highest level, but after reading some of the posts, I\'m not longer sure. I don\'t want her to be intimidated at all (since she\'s somewhat reserved), so perhaps something more subtle. I bow to your better knowledge of this topic, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
Tony

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 03:32 PM
If she has known you for awhile they are less likely to work. Also, PI is just as good as many other products its just that each one has a different concentration so you wont get the same amount out of each one.

Age is another factor. If you young, about -20 then you may want to not use pheros or use a product with androsteNOL instead of androsteNONE. There seems to be a connection of NOL working more on younger people than NONE.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2001, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I\'m 27 and she\'s 24. We\'ll see how it goes.