PDA

View Full Version : Go get some sex

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 12:52 PM
I dont know i started the thread on going without sex so now its time to start a thread about getting some action.

Anyone wish to take up the lead and run with this one a little bit because i feel like stirring things up a bit.

a.k.a.
12-17-2001, 09:32 PM
It seems some folks get stuck in the testing phase. It\'s fun to walk around turning heads, but humans aren\'t pigs. Girls don\'t instantly asume the mating position once their VNO\'s have been stimulated.

There\'s lots of books, tapes, and gimicks. But everybody still has to stick their neck out and face rejection at some point.

I have some experience. But, before I give any advice, here’s the disclaimer.

About five years ago, my wife dumped me because I didn’t take my marriage seriously enough. I didn’t cheat. I simply took her for granted.
I started using pheros shortly thereafter and had a lot of “success”. I’ve had a ridiculous amount of casual sex for a man my age (I’m now 43). I’ve also had four relationships. The first three were with girls (in their twenties) that were “just passing through” (students and an intern). I purposely chose relationships that I knew wouldn’t last.
With my last girlfriend (early thirties), I chose the attitude of “I’ll just keep an open mind and see how things develop.” Several months ago, she dumped me after I quit my last job. She said I scared her because my life had no direction.

So, if you want to take advice from a guy like me, you have only yourself to blame for the consequences.

I imagine sexuality is magic. Seduction is like weaving a spell. Pheromones are the alchemy which transforms our natural charms into sexual magnetism.
To a degree, it’s true that you have to “be yourself”. You can’t project an image that’s beyond your natural powers. So the first step is to take stock of your own particular charms (everybody’s got something) and learn how to project them. (Pheromones play the role of drawing attention to them, intensifying their emotional appeal, and creating the illusion that this is exactly what the woman is looking for.)
My biggest charm is that I’m naturally playful. I could never pretend to be suave, so I never dress sharp or act well-heeled. I adopt a somewhat scruffy, working-class sort of look. At the other extreme, I could never be a “bad boy”. So I always act nice, avoid leather jackets, tattoos, etc. , and I never get cocky. I smile a lot, tease a lot, and make lots of stupid jokes.
I like to dance, so if I go clubbing I just make sure girls see me having a good time before trying to talk to them. I don’t worry about whether they’ve gotten a whiff of my pheros. In fact, it seems to work better if they get a hit as we get closer. Very few girls refuse a dance when I wear pheros. I don’t try to talk or show off. I just try to project that I enjoy watching their hot bodies move to the music. If they touch me, I touch them back. If they back away, I back away. If they start flaunting their nasty moves, I pretend I’m embarrassed. Anything to encourage them. Nothing that makes them feel pressured.
There have been times when dancing has turned to foreplay. Other times we take a break and a I ask questions, make stupid jokes and tease. Either way, the important thing is not to let the spell be broken. She’s got to feel like she’s having the time of her life. At some point she’s either ready to call it a night or wishes we could take it to another level. This is where you’ve got to be intuitive. I’ve been wrong a number of times. But it’s always been when my expectations were high. If I don’t have any expectations, I can usually tell whether she wants to spend the night.

A helpful slogan that I have: If you want to seduce a girl, first let yourself be seduced by her. This goes double (maybe triple) in non-club settings. I talk to just about anybody, but I let myself be totally charmed by a woman before I ask her out. If I’m dating, I wait until I can almost taste her lips (before going for a kiss). Then I wait some more until there’s that awkward moment when she just sort-of stands there waiting for me to do something.

Anyway. I guess I don’t really have a system or a strategy. Just an attitude that seems to work from time to time. (Although you’ve got to be prepared for a lot of failures and don’t let yourself be hung up over them.)