PDA

View Full Version : AE

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 04:57 PM
Hi there all,
Hoping someone can help me with this. Many apologies if it\'s been discussed before.

I\'ve been trying out AE for a couple of weeks, and have been applying dabs on mainly my neck/hair/temples in varying doses, ranging from 2 dabs to ODing. Sad to say, I\'ve not any hits or noticeable ones. I\'ve put AE in the office, in the train, at shopping malls, pubs and night spots but no luck so far.

How long does an application of AE last, i.e. 2-3 dabs? Would living in a very tropical climate cause the mones to dissipate faster? Anybody ever notice if the mones have different effects on caucasians vs asians?

I\'ve just about given up on AE but thot I\'d try writing in to get some advice & feedback from the experts before concluding. On the other hand, seeing the feedback on JB1, I\'ve ordered the NPA/APC mix and hopefully that should work better when that arrives...=)

Many thanks and Xmas cheers

Lutz
12-13-2001, 05:02 PM
Hey, I\'ve been ODing on AE, too, but I haven\'t gotten any hits so far. Redcapp in another post mentioned that he didn\'t get any hits using it by itself. I am going to put on APC and AE to see if that has any effect...

\"Anybody ever notice if the mones have different effects on caucasians vs asians?\"

Hmm, that\'s a very interesting point. Anyone have an answer for that?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 12:15 PM
Just from my point of view, as far as living in australia and having quite a few people who are of asian decent. I would say young asian women yeah they respond great to the stuff. If AE isnt working for you get a hold of something like the edge and apply both. Ive always said that not everyone seems to get the benefits, it works for most but not all, or you could try the jambat mix. Just keep trying it look for subtle signs because they are there. Anyone elses advice.

CJ01
12-14-2001, 01:15 PM
I´d imagine that in a tropical climate ( lucky YOU! images/icons/smile.gif ) you would need less than in a normal climate. And AE is oil based, so it last longer anyway. The pheros effectiveness tends to `unfold´as it were in the heat or warmer temps. I guess this is why spring time is the favourite mating time for most species, incl humans.?

Have you tried mixing AE with something else, like cologne or another phero product?
Have you tried using less than 2 dabs? Maybe you´re using too much even.
Don´t give up just yet.
CJ images/icons/smile.gif