PDA

View Full Version : NPA / APC or NPA / PF?

Boards
12-13-2001, 10:02 AM
Hello everybody, Ive been viewing the forum for months now but this is my first post - I need your help! I purchased the edge and although I can say I definitely get hits with it they are very subtle and worst of all nearly always from older woman ( Im only 22 ). Im looking to attract woman from 18 up to my age, so Im going to buy one of Jambats famous mixes - the question is should I go for NPA/APC or NPA/PF, Ive been reading younger woman prefer something containing A-nol so what should I do? Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Also could you give me your opinions on how each mix smells as the edge stinks and I dont want that problem again. Once again thank you.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 12:05 PM
You could try Alter ego+the edge + andro 4.2 that works well for me 21 and gets the younger ones, yes i seem to to get the older ones but i do get younger ones to. Now go get some real sex as well.

Boards
12-15-2001, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the reply DD,Ive also been thinking about getting AE but I want to try out an NPA combo before I think about other products and I cant afford to buy AE and Andro at the minute. Regarding getting some real sex I get plenty from my current girlfriend its just Im thinking about moving on cos she can be a real bitch and hardly ever wants to go clubbing ( its Christmas for Gods sake! ), so shes putting me on a bit of a downer at the minute. Ive had older women before ( 29 - 32 )but I dont want to date one I dont like the big age gap thing, no future in it. So if youve tried Jambat#1 & #3 Id love to hear which you think would be better for me ( bearing in mind my original post ) Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 01:31 PM
Well, TE and NPA stink to the high heavens. But, in my experience with the smell, the spray works best. Hold on, let me explain. If you were to spray your chest, the area it is applied to is large. Two things should happen, one it will leave the body faster, and two the smell is spread out over a larger area so it doesn\'t smell as bad. If you spray the back of your wrist, it is more concentrated, and smells worse. With NPA, I find that a 5 times (1 in 5) dilution is required to cover it completly, but most often I use a 4X dil. I have also found that one drop of household vanilla into these mixes confuses the nose, and to me, they do not smell as bad. No, you cannot smell the vanilla. On a side note, NPA is also pretty cheap images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 07:35 PM
Boards...
...Use NPA and PF or NPA and SPMO. Same 70/30 ratio as everything else (that 30% NPA in the mix). I think maybe NPA/SPMO will be better for you and it won\'t hurt your pocket too bad.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 11:10 PM
Ok as far as NPA goes a good product, i prefer to use the edge for mainstream application. The edge is the same as NPA except that its 20ml compared with 5 ml so four sprays of the edge gives you the same 1 spray of NPA. Havent used PF or APC so i guess ill leave that up to jambat but by the sounds of things APC might be a good place to start and just test it out.

Just for anyone else reading this post, NPA and AE are a good mix (the edge and AE to)

Jambat can you help boards out here. Redcapp walter mycroft bruce anyone?

Boards
12-15-2001, 11:27 PM
Thanks Fly by night I might buy APC, I do recognise TE gives me hits but it smells so bad, I have real problems covering it up in the end I feel sometimes it works against me as I get real paranoid about the smell, when I first used it my girlfriend went off it saying the bathroom stank of piss! so you can imagine how that made me feel about TE. But it does give me hits so thats why Ive been thinking about getting NPA. I want to get AE but like I say I want to try a Jambat mix because Ive heard such great things about them, though AE is definitley the next buy after that. Also I dont know whether this is just coincidence but I was playing with a women recently and Id just applied some of TE, I was ( excuse my crudeness ) wanking her clit with the same finger Id applied TE with and she had a hude very loud intense orgasm, I know this girl well and it was slightly unusual for her - any thoughts on this?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 11:37 PM
Well the androgens are sex hormones, the end result of testorstrone and oestrogen. (these ones are synthetic - made in a lab) and are about 500 times stronger than any man can produce naturally he he, now thats why we have the advantage we become supersexman. Weve had stories of women jiggling legs and masturbating themselves all the time and the guy who got an erection and it wouldnt go down (his wife used PI for women) but androgens do seem to affect women so i guess when androgens come into contact down there and in other places then it would probably happen. Just another use for everyone else to have. Another for the forum club files CJ.