PDA

View Full Version : More intense on skin (?)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 12:47 AM
In the first two weeks, I\'ve only sprayed my pheromone products mixed with cologne on clothing. There seems to be an effect, but it\'s mild. I tried rubbing a spray into my forearms tonight. Wow, the smell is quite intense! It smells good with the cologne though.

This brings me back to a lingering question. If a single spray is so much more intense on skin than clothing (but doesn\'t as long), shouldn\'t the recommended dose be different for skin and clothing application?

I don\'t think anyone noticed that I was wearing anything with one or two sprays on clothing. I\'d think they would notice if I sprayed the same amount on skin, at least for the first few hours.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 12:38 PM
When I woke up this morning, the fragrance on my arms were completely gone. So, after about 10 hrs, almost nothing is left. I heard that the oil based products last longer. I wonder would they be less intense though. Maybe the intensity rating would be (reverse the rating for durability):

1. Alcohol on skin
2. Oil on skin
3. Alcohol on clothing
4. Oil on clothing

I guess the type of clothing matters also.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 12:17 PM
Cotton and wool but as far as oil on clothing i would test it out first. On a sample otherwise it could stain.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 02:43 PM
What do you mean stain? Residual color, smell,...? Oh oh, I sprayed some mixed AE on my clothing.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 01:12 PM
What if you spray the oil product (like AE) mixed in alcohol? Would this avoid the smear stain?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 11:00 PM
oil based products can leave stain marks on certain materials. if your going to use oils, i would reccomned applying them to the skin, apply the alcohol based products to your clothing. images/icons/wink.gif