PDA

View Full Version : OK

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 11:57 PM
I know you regulars on here probably have heard this question a million times but does this really work? I mean is there any doubt? That said I\'d like to get something for my wife but what? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 12:01 AM
Yeah it works, thats proven, we need more forum members were getting towards 1000 members which is a lot. Anyway for your wife get something like the edge for women or PI(W). It works on the instinct system of your brain. Just like dogs ,except us humans have the rational side that can balance it but it still has an effect on those that dont know about them. Which is why this being so quite and relativley ignored in the search for money and disbelieft and everything else gives those of us using the stuff an advantage. We say this time and time again but im going places never dreamt of 2 years ago.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 12:08 AM
Do I get a \"for women\" if its to help her be turned on? I want something I can put on the pillow case. And is it safe?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 03:03 AM
Hi Wondering,
I would say Pheromones do work and they do not work (no, I am NOT a lawyer).
Why?
Pheromones do work very well but to me they seem to have an impact on some people only. Women for example need to be at one part of their menstrual cycle to react (Pheros work best just before ovulation). But some women appear not to be responsive at all.

So if you go out at night to crowded places, dose, dress and behave appropriately, you will for sure notice \"hits\". No doubt, the Pheromones sold here do work!

But it is hard to make them work for sure on a partikular person.

To me it is more like a statistical process giving you probabilities but not an accurate answer for a particular case. Like asking, whether March 5th 2002 will be a rainy day. Meteorologists will have probabilities (nn %) but no \"Yes\" or \"No\" for you (and they aren\'t lawyers either).

So maybe try to make your wife horny images/icons/wink.gif by starting with a good but not so costly product eg. PF (Pheromol Factor). And start experimenting with it, but try not to miss the important days in your wife\'s cycle...

I would not apply it to the pillow unless you want her to hug it instead of your. Better apply it on your neck and chest and make sure she has enough time to inhale it constantly and deeply (while sitting close to her on the couch or while dining).

Good luck for you, P.E.

CJ01
12-13-2001, 04:46 AM
PF is a god start as is applying it to the pillow, or environment she´s exposed to for some time. And there´s no way she´ll end up being more affectionate to her pillow than to you.
CJ

a.k.a.
12-13-2001, 07:01 PM
DD,
How many of those responses are good?
I once cleared out the entire smoking section of a coffee-house. 100% response, 0% success.

a.k.a.
12-13-2001, 07:08 PM
Wondering,
I think PF is an excellent choice for couples. Get the male version to turn your wife on.
Don\'t try to OD. Be subtle. Apply just enough so that she\'ll want to get closer for a stronger whiff.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 11:58 PM
Except WHEN one Overdoses, then i get responses from i would say 95% of women, thats right it just gets all their attentions, probably to do with the massive amounts im chucking out of AE but it does work at lower dosages you will get a respose different to normal, + mind you. So go to it. You just gotta know where to look and take time off them sometimes just to note the differences in reactions.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 12:24 PM
Id say we are looking at probably between 40-50% um taking things closer stage i mean moving to within range trying to my attention, but when i got a dozen women at once well i tend to ignore all of them unless someone starts up a conversation. Although not always the case.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 01:48 PM
Just got it so Tonight is the moment of truth. Not knowing what your abbreviations are I got a bottle of Andro... however you spell it. I hope it works.