PDA

View Full Version : Hits with PI?

DA
12-12-2001, 04:38 PM
My bottle of PI (YlangYlang) has been sitting unused for quite a while, as I\'ve exerimented with other products and combos. However...today I decided to go back to an old favorite...1 drop PI under each armpit, and any residue from my fingers gets spread through the hair. Had my first DIHL look in awhile, and some other instances of definite hits.

I haven\'t seen much about PI in the forum recently, so just wondering if anyone else is using the scented or unscented stuff and getting hits?

Anyway, today\'s DIHL, for anyone who\'s interested: About three hours ago, I drove over to a nearby mall for a quick \'hit and run\' shopping trip. The mall has underground parking, and while I was walking through the parkade, noticed three girls (probably university age) putting bags in their car. One girl, a brunette and probably the leader of the pack, looks over at me and says \"Hey, how\'s it hanging.\" I think she was trying to be a smartass and impress her friends a little. The other two turned to see who she said this to...at this point I was maybe 10 feet away. One girl, a blonde, got the DIHL about a second later, and just stared, a bit open mouthed, like she had seen Brad Pitt. It was funny, because the other girls noticed her reaction and I could hear them teasing her about it, after I was a few feet away. So, all in all, a nice little confidence booster...

Cheers,

DA

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 06:54 PM
So, girls really react to a few drops of pheromones from more than 10 feet away just passing by?

DA
12-12-2001, 09:40 PM
In terms of distance, I was somewhere between 5 and 10 feet away when I got the DIHL. Now that I think about it, those underground parking garages have powerful heating systems (I\'m in Canada, eh) that send out some strong air currents. Hmmmm...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 10:05 PM
Were you lounging around in one spot? I guess the smell can build up around you if you stay around one spot and have people pass you. :-).

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 11:57 PM
DA youre right about the Air currents but youll find that women at a distance will still give some guys a DIHL even without synthetic pheros, i get it all the time, they just get a whole lot more interesting wiht pheros on though.

a.k.a.
12-13-2001, 06:41 PM
Not me. I\'m invisible without pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 12:20 PM
Although aka i get few looks i do get some, probably because ive worked out over the last six months and have pulled my flabby gut and body into shape, but pheros make it a lot better, and women are complaining about not being able to find men. He he oh well

DA
12-14-2001, 04:12 PM
Truth - Nope, wasn\'t lounging in one spot. I was walking fairly quickly and the whole thing happened pretty fast, maybe 3 or 4 seconds. Re-read my first post.

aka - I know what you mean about being \'invisible\' without pheromones. It\'s like you get treated a little (or sometimes even a lot) better with the \'mones, just in those everyday situations like returning something to a store, buying your groceries, whatever it happens to be. I find this happens with both males and females. I really like that aspect of pheromones!

DA
12-14-2001, 04:13 PM
So, back to my original question, is anyone using Primal Instinct and getting decent hits? Kinda wanted to compare notes....