PDA

View Full Version : The Verdict on JB #2

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 12:35 AM
Since most people who use JB mixes use #1, I want to know what people who use JB #2 think. (JB #2 is SPMO/NPA 70/30). Now I know some have used it but not many have said anything. I know it gets different results that #1. #2 and #3 results are probably similar. What do you think?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 05:46 AM
hey jambat!

i posted this on the hit squad but i forgot to say what i was using. well guess what? i was using JB2. so i think it should be in this thread although it wasn\'t too clear to be considered a hit though but maybe it is.

I was shopping for DVD\'s at Bestbuy and I was standing back to back with this lady around late 20\'s. She\'s dressed pretty nice with stockings and high heels. I forgot about me wearing pheros and i was really concentrating on the movie titles, then i had to step back to get a better view when i accidentally stepped on the lady\'s foot. I didn\'t realize she was still there and i was really embarrassed and ready to take any harsh words from her. I just said I\'m sorry and she looked back at me and said that\'s ok WITH A BIG SMILE on her face. Usually when i step on somebody\'s foot accidentally, i get a mean face while saying \'it\'s ok\'.
Maybe she was just really a nice person who knows.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 12:58 PM
Hey my new conconction, Small amount of the edge + some more of sandlewood edge, chuck in attraction (couple of mils) andro about 7 mls a fair bit of e oils (super primal musk) and then about 25 drops of AE for good measure, dont know how this mix will go but it smells nice and ill give everyone the feedback later today. Should be interesting the local mall is the testing ground for new pheromone products and mixes, makes a good low risk and i can move around a bit with lots of people as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hey my new conconction, Small amount of the edge + some more of sandlewood edge, chuck in attraction (couple of mils) andro about 7 mls a fair bit of e oils (super primal musk) and then about 25 drops of AE for good measure, dont know how this mix will go but it smells nice and ill give everyone the feedback later today. Should be interesting the local mall is the testing ground for new pheromone products and mixes, makes a good low risk and i can move around a bit with lots of people as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

**DONOTDELETE**

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 01:32 PM
I can not wait to hear about it, about it, about it, about it. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 07:39 PM
Thanks FBN for helping us with that verdict on JB #2 images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 11:52 PM
Well it works great, had interesting responses, luckly i have a full bottle so should get some months out of it, actually its some of the best hits ive ever had images/icons/wink.gif

Jaggy
12-13-2001, 05:56 AM
JB

Have had good results with JB2. Had this girl I use to know come up in coffee house nad keep hugging me and kissing me on cheek.
Told me God you look so good. Ya, u you guessed it, married. images/icons/crazy.gif
One thing though, I had it on in the office and my boss ran around saying he couldn\'t stand the smell and that he was allergic to whatever I had on. He claims he is allergic to musk. The funny thing is, I have worn it before and he never said a thing. Although the day he did react, I pulled a Donaldduck and combined enough stuff to melt stainless steel. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 08:17 PM
See, listening to DD, boy I\'ll tellya. You\'re really giving that boss of yours a working over. It\'s quite funny actually.

Jaggy
12-15-2001, 07:48 AM
Ya, I enjoy driving him nuts now.. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 07:42 PM
I may wear JB #2 to work Monday and see what happens. I\'m finding the women are really helpful and receptive. I don\'t know if it would\'ve been this way in the begining but I do think the mones have an effect. So if all goes well Monday will be the first time I use a JB mix in a work situation.

I don\'t think I\'ll wear JB #1 (All the chicks in the office are married I think except maybe 1). But I think JB #2 could be pretty good. But I also want to try this excite wipe out too. I think I\'ll save the wipe for a party or something.

Lutz
12-15-2001, 10:03 PM
Yeah, let us know about those X-wipes...