PDA

View Full Version : how about chocalate or caramel e-oil

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 08:22 PM
mixed with some pheromones...i wonder how that would work since women TOTALLY dig chocolate, ...basically would smell like a walking candy bar with a super kick..

hmm... that\'s why i\'m trying to sepearte the APC from the PI, so i can use the PI with some sweet e-oils..

oscar
12-11-2001, 11:13 PM
hunter,

If you\'re going to try something SO avante garde, DON\'T start with tainted shit. PLEASE! don\'t tell me you dumped ALL of your PI into your APC!?!

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 11:24 PM
Yeah how much Pi did you put into the apc hunter, as jambat says start with small amounts, im about to combine my small amounts of the edge attraction andro and sandlewood edge into one bottle ive got about 2 mls of each so need to use the remainder in a stupid combo.

Will feedback results.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 08:40 PM
i put in a 70:30 ratio, APC:PI..
so i have a little of the pure PI left, but most of it is stuck in with the APC mix..

just curious as to what choclate pheros would smell like.. at the very least, smell good.. but not quite masculine or feminie, neither sex, more like food... but since food is an aphrodisiac and also the strongest craving we have, why not combine the two/?? anyone else tried this combo?

hmm...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 11:40 PM
If I got close to a guy wearing chocolate perfume, I\'d think he was nuts! Now Old Spice gets me going every time...

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 12:40 AM
Old Spice? Hmm, I think I got a 55 gallon drum of Aqua Velva around here somewhere. ? Just kidding. I don?t know about the candy/chocolate smells. On a practical note, I have never smelled an imitation that smelled like good chocolate. If you want to go for the sweet smells, I know that there is a really bad pun around here somewhere, I would suggest the aftershave Fahrenheit, very cinnamon like. Smells a lot like candy. I have received compliments from strangers on it. Got to love those.