PDA

View Full Version : Natural Pheremone Experiment

smooth312
05-24-2006, 09:53 PM
I certainly agree with this

post. Seems about right. I haven't used any 'mones' yet...just got here.

But, I'm already doing everything

necessary for increasing natural 'mones'...taking ZMA, lifting, etc...and also, I've noticed the "effects" shall

I say, of not showering as much...definitely is weird how people seem more 'magnetic' towards me

Very hard to

explain...but when I began noticing that I don't shower as often, and I definitely believe 'mones' exist.

I am

however going to try some synthetic 'mones' soon. Although, this experiment seems very interesting to try while

my synthetic ones arrive in the mail.

a.k.a.
05-24-2006, 10:28 PM
see the violence

inherent in the system! Did you see them repressing me? you saw it didn't you?

(slightly off-topic, but

1000 points to whoever recognizes it without googling) :D

Monty Python's "Holy Grail"

MOBLEYC57
05-25-2006, 06:56 AM
:box:

STANK lives! STANK lives! :box:

:thumbsup: Tell everybody ... STANK

lives!!! :thumbsup:

:drunk: Now ... how did you keep a baggy around your gonads? :drunk:

CATPYCO
05-25-2006, 07:28 AM
crazy Glue

!!

jvkohl
05-25-2006, 07:38 PM
The Scent of Eros:

Mysteries of Odor in Human Sexuality discusses use of vaginal secretions by prostitutes--a little dab behind their

ears--as a means of "wafting their wares." The book also mentions use of a handkerchief placed in the armpit while

dancing, which was then given to the man's object of desire so his scent could potentially entice her. Several

other means of scent distribution (e.g., chemical warfare between the sexes) are also

discussed.

JVK
www,

Cullmanz Own
05-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Sometimes I wear the same

shirt over and over and get this effect but I've never tried the genetal experiment. I might try it..

sweet thing
05-26-2006, 11:55 PM
You boys should learn from the Baggie Ball Man across the pond.

He knows of what he speaks.

I believe

that we can spend a ton of money for something that we naturally have. We as Americans get turned off by the idea of

not being boiled clean all the time. Get over it and stop letting soap rob you of your individual "Mojo." Think

Austin Powers, "yeah baby."

He is teaching us the truth. Reach down and get some!

This is from a sexy

woman that knows the scent of a man and likes it.

Sweet Thing
From America

bronzie
05-27-2006, 09:07 AM
You boys

should learn from the Baggie Ball Man across the pond.

I believe that

we can spend a ton of money for something that we naturally have. We as Americans get turned off by the idea of not

being boiled clean all the time. Get over it and stop letting soap rob you of your individual "Mojo." Think Austin

Powers, "yeah baby."

This is from a sexy

woman that knows the scent of a man and likes it.

Sweet Thing
From America

I always

wondered why some girls love thier men unshaven and unshowered...

DrSmellThis
05-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Something easy to do is wipe

your crotch with the top front of your shirt before going out. Why keep the sweet, woody C&B smell hidden away in

your pants? ;)

DrSmellThis
05-29-2006, 03:52 PM
You boys

should learn from the Baggie Ball Man across the pond.

I believe that we can

spend a ton of money for something that we naturally have. We as Americans get turned off by the idea of not being

boiled clean all the time. Get over it and stop letting soap rob you of your individual "Mojo." Think Austin Powers,

"yeah baby."

This is from a sexy woman that knows

the scent of a man and likes it.

Sweet Thing
From AmericaWelcome, you woman after my own heart.

;)

There is nothing more exciting than the smell of a healthy woman~!

If you want some amusement and a lot of

stanky talk, check out the "not bathing for a week" thread.

koolking1
05-31-2006, 04:38 AM
if you do go

the baggie route, I believe the higher body temps in that region may make your sperm less than effective. But, then

again, if you are doing this, you likely aren't in "trying to conceive a child mode". Cheers!

BizmanJoe
05-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Smelly Balls!

This thread is just too funny! But, I know it is the truth because my girlfriends loved the smell of my balls

when I was in my 20s and 30s. And if I didn't shower for a day, I could actually smell something funky rising up

from between my legs. One of my girlfriends INSISTED that I shower every other day instead of everyday and when we

got together, she'd always end up burying her nose into my nutsack. I thought it was just a fetish of hers...

CATPYCO
06-02-2006, 06:16 AM
I wasn't going to post this,

but that wouldn't be fair to all you curious minds out there. So...check it out! I have a crappy job right now

where I drive cars from point A to point B... all day...in the hot sun. A couple of days ago, i went to work with

your a usuall phero mix. I really doesn't matter what i had on cuz when it get too hot, I head to the rest room,

and wash my face and around my neck with soap. Anyway, I was kind of pissed at the mix that I had on, because it

didn't seem to be doing anything!! So... U know what I did? :smite: O!!! I think you guys know what I did.. I took

my left hand, reached into my pants, and borrowed some juices from my special place. Mind you...It was pretty hot

that day, and my boy was pretty moist. I then took my hand and rubbed the Godly juices around my neck, then washed

my hands..OF COURSE :D What happen next is going to blow you away!! I walked pass this lady.. must be at least 31

years old, and she calls me back and asked me, " What colonge are you wearing?" I wanted to say, " Its called Man

juice...for men" :rofl: About an hour later, i'm talking to this other girl, and out of blue, she starts to sniff

around the same area where I aplied the man juices, and she says, and i quote " boy, you smell like sex" I said what

are you talking about girl? She said, " you smell like u have been humping today...I like it !!!" :blink: That was

expression i have on my face... I kid you not!! I couldn't get that girl away from me until i clocked out and ran

home. Thats the kind of thing that awaits you if U are willing to try ' Man Juice' for Men...

MOBLEYC57
06-02-2006, 07:41 AM
I wasn't

going to post this, but that wouldn't be fair to all you curious minds out there. So...check it out! I have a

crappy job right now where I drive cars from point A to point B... all day...in the hot sun. A couple of days ago, i

went to work with your a usuall phero mix. I really doesn't matter what i had on cuz when it get too hot, I head to

the rest room, and wash my face and around my neck with soap. Anyway, I was kind of pissed at the mix that I had on,

because it didn't seem to be doing anything!! So... U know what I did? :smite: O!!! I think you guys know what I

did.. I took my left hand, reached into my pants, and borrowed some juices from my special place. Mind you...It was

pretty hot that day, and my boy was pretty moist. I then took my hand and rubbed the Godly juices around my neck,

then washed my hands..OF COURSE :D What happen next is going to blow you away!! I walked pass this lady.. must be at

least 31 years old, and she calls me back and asked me, " What colonge are you wearing?" I wanted to say, " Its

called Man juice...for men" :rofl: About an hour later, i'm talking to this other girl, and out of blue, she starts

to sniff around the same area where I aplied the man juices, and she says, and i quote " boy, you smell like sex" I

said what are you talking about girl? She said, " you smell like u have been humping today...I like it !!!" :blink:

That was expression i have on my face... I kid you not!! I couldn't get that girl away from me until i clocked out

and ran home. Thats the kind of thing that awaits you if U are willing to try ' Man Juice' for

Men...

The balls strikes again!!! :box:

How old are you CAT?

Thanks for another episode of

... The STANK Files. :cheers:

CATPYCO
06-02-2006, 12:57 PM
MOBLEYC57... i'm 29

That was a crazy hit man!! From now on, i'm using less soap and more MAN JUICE...For MEN. Then i'm going

to do experiments with natural mones and love-scent products together. That should be interesting.

MOBLEYC57
06-02-2006, 03:20 PM
MOBLEYC57...

i'm 29

That was a crazy hit man!! From now on, i'm using less soap and more MAN JUICE...For MEN.

Then i'm going to do experiments with natural mones and love-scent products together. That should be

interesting.

Do keep up The STANK FILES, and I look forward to more of your NUT STORIES :box: :drunk:

:box:

Pretty soon, you're going to have the world using nut-butter! :thumbsup:

Big M
06-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Women who read this , Must be

having a good laugh , At the things men will do for some poon tang . We spend 9 months trying hard to get out of a

women and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.

civic-siR
06-02-2006, 04:36 PM
^ hahah so true.

I

remember once when my girl used my pheromones without me knowing, thinking it was a colgne. I should have told her

but she'll think i'm a werido, and offend her.

Andras
03-26-2007, 11:39 PM
if one

of my firends said, "hey lets tie baggies to our balls and wipe the ball sweat on our face afterward!" i won't even

know what i would do.

Ok, thankfully somebody else was thinking the same thing after they read what this

thread was about. I basically laughed for 20minutes since I thought it was a joke but then realized it wasn't.

Regardless... I'd rather spend money than tie baggies to my nuts. Plus, if a girl ever asked "what's the plastic

sound coming from your ball sack?" I don't know how I could be seen again by her.

terry0400-40
03-27-2007, 12:42 AM
I thought i had gone back in time after i had been reading this thread, I was wondering how

i had clicked onto it, But hey, this has put the finishing touches upon a fruitfull day, as i have had a really good

laugh all throughout. Now i need a little information regarding collection techneques, I usually go for a 30 minute

sprint and hillclimb run every other day at 5am, and upon my return i have an abundance of moisture in the bolicks

region, I will have to collect some of this essence and test it out. I also have about 1/2 litres of 5 yr old urea

that i collected and i did apply it one day to intentionally repel a woman, because this stuff really gives off a

stink, but the experiment backfired on me and i had a job getting away as she was overly receptive. This same batch

of urea even works well at 2 drops and a little coverscent to be sure. So i can well believe a little ball tampering

will produce some real good fruits in the pheromone department. :blink: :twisted: :blink:

Baco
03-27-2007, 02:44 AM
This has to be the single most

hilarious thread I've ever seen anywhere on the internet..Guys discussing pros and cons of rubbing your face with

ball-sweat !!!?? I mean, COME OOON..
This guy is kiddin you MAJOR time..Although if there's a place for this

kind of fun, I guess it's here!!

gaf
03-27-2007, 04:24 AM
ahhh , another unbeliever....

terry0400-40
03-27-2007, 11:57 AM
ahhh , another unbeliever....Who knows Gaf ?? ha ha , im

just about to go for my hillclimb and run, the only problem is the weather is cooling off here and at 5 am it is not

good sweat producing time, possably if i discard my jocks before my run and wear something with a little more

padding like 2 plastic disposable babys diapers, or snugglers this should produce more heat=sweat=pheromones, should

be ok at least whilst it is still dark, just as long as i get home before the sun otherwise i could be spotted and

reported as a deviant.. Believe it or not, there are a vast number of men who do have baby fetishes and who dress up

in nappies ( diapers ) and also get pushed around in prams and the like. Maby i should just wrap my kongas up in a

little glad wrap before my run, oops its nearly time now actually, ill keep posting if i obtain a degree of success

with this experiment . :blink:

WorkingMann
03-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Try working in a greenhouse

in the summer time around 12.. I work there in the summer time and I can tell you.. My pants was wet as if I had

gone into the water at the beach with them on.. I need them because the plants sting my legs otherwise.. But all my

cloth (boxers, pants, tshirt, socks) was all wet and When I twisted it sweat ran out like water..
See that could

perhaps have helped me to bottle that in a coca cola 0,5L bottle :lol:

gaf
03-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Terry,
I forgot the smiley face

sorry.....
Regarding the whole nappy thing and blokes, it's just odd. I don't get it, but then each to their own

I suppose. I did once have a gf that liked to wear a dog collar and have me lead her around the house but thats a

story for another day.
Excuse be while I go and check my gladwrap supply...

terry0400-40
03-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Terry,
I

forgot the smiley face sorry.....
Regarding the whole nappy thing and blokes, it's just odd. I don't get it, but

then each to their own I suppose. I did once have a gf that liked to wear a dog collar and have me lead her around

the house but thats a story for another day.
Excuse be while I go and check my gladwrap

supply...Yea Gaf i seen this programme on TV where the men featured had

this Infantile problem, like with wearing the nappys and bonnets and there are even more than a few specialty shops

that make larger baby items for these poor men to use and wear, and some of these men featured were very successful

buisness men in every sense of the word, the only thing was they come home and their wives dress them up in the baby

gear and all, there is even business who cater to these men and produce large high chairs for them, so it appears

business is booming in the mens babyware dept. I could not stop laughing when i seen the programme, all these fully

grown men dressing and acting like babys... I sort of remembered it when i was thinking of ways to add a little heat

retaining insulation to the mens natural pheromone collection area. ha ha :rant:

terry0400-40
03-27-2007, 05:41 PM
The early morning temperature here has dropped about 5 degrees in the last week,

and where i was arriving home sweat drenched after a good 30 min run, well thismorning after my run i had no luck as

i could not even obtain one drop from the collection site after scraping the edge of my spicimen bottle around the

whole site on about 3 occasions, all i was able to collect was about 2 ml from underarm areas, And i really dont

think running around with my lumpy parts wrapped up will enhance my style one little bit. However there is a womens

gym just down the street, maby i could collect a few samples if i hang around the sitting leg press machines, all in

the name of science of course. :wub: :smite:

Spiderweb
04-13-2007, 06:59 AM
The secretions from the

underarms work well also...just make sure the stank istn too bad...i once was in a bar and did this "pit trick"..and

i will be damned..worked better than anything i ever tried...seriously gross, but seriously true...

hunter101
04-15-2007, 01:40 PM
Soo..

I am always a

skeptic til i try it and get results.

My question is.. How do you collect mones from your.... area?

I read

this topic and laughing, yet it does make sense, i mean, my ex would always love... my area.. I just thought she was

sexual (she is), but there had to be something about me that made the escalation. This might be the answer.

I

am going to try this...

What is the best way to get mones and get the most amount? So sweat from the 'area' is

known to give out mones?

Just having questions and my try my expieriment.. My only concern is that.... does

enthincity have an affect with mones? or is it universal? hhmmmmm... I am asian btw.

- J

Guy101
04-16-2007, 05:10 AM
Yes, I've tried this at work &

saw some results. But I was wearing A7 as well so I am not sure were they came from.

I will try this alone

without mones products.

hunter101
04-16-2007, 07:07 AM
My question is...

How do

you collect mones from.. down there?

I read this thread.... buy a sandwich bad and tie it? ahehehehe, man,

thats funny... All for science!

- J

terry0400-40
04-16-2007, 10:58 AM
My

question is...

How do you collect mones from.. down there?

I read this thread.... buy a sandwich bad and

tie it? ahehehehe, man, thats funny... All for science!

- JI usually do

not have any trouble collecting deposits of the natural pheromone from around the area of my sacred site, after a

good run when i am perspiring somewhat i just unscrew the lid from a plastic sample bottle and just run the inner

edge upwards just below and around my collection area and collect a little of the Instant Funky Jollop, the weather

has been cool of late so my collection has dropped off somewhat due to lack of perspiration, the couple of ml that i

have contained thus far does definatelly exibit a strong odour, and i would think a small amount of coverscent could

be benificial when i decide to apply a few drops of this valuable dredge. I also have 1/4 litre of 5 year old urea

that nearly causes an earth quake when i remove the lid as it really stinks baaaaaad, and actually i have applied

some of this on various occasions and i am amazed at how effective this is as a good social manipulation agent, Urea

used as an attraction agent has not been investigated in depth as far as my studies have shown, even though it does

have some uses and is very effective in some areas of health therapy, and as a matter of fact the collection of Urea

is quite a substantial million dollars or more industry worldwide and the product is found within many perscribed

pharmacy products, and certain companys, including Japanese pharmacy companys have set up sofistocated collection

sites for this liquid substance and it is collected in thousands of gallons. Believe it or not this collection is

really big business. Most people have used this in medicines and would not even know, but it is also studied and

used in alternative medicines and is a fasinating substance with a vast array of uses.

hunter101
04-16-2007, 04:20 PM
So your collecting urine too?

Which is more potent? Pee or mones from the 'man' spot? I just dont want to put pee in my room.

terry0400-40
04-17-2007, 01:13 AM
So

your collecting urine too? Which is more potent? Pee or mones from the 'man' spot? I just dont want to put pee in

my room. I have only used the Instant Urea Concentrate several times, and it

also takes several years to brew and perfect a working formula of dynamic proportions. I actually keep my stash in

my computer and pheromone creation lab, it is only worn on very special occasions, but as i am still working on this

patented formula so i can not comment any further in greater detail, also it has a highly potent aroma when the lid

is unscrewed, the Scent of a Woman would smell very sweet and pleasant when compared with the 0400-40 isomer ha ha.

and at 2 drops it causes the earth to tremble. :smite: :run:

Superman
05-24-2007, 07:29 AM
Hi terry any news about your

experiments?

terry0400-40
05-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Hi

terry any news about your experiments?Hi Superman, Actually have just

made up another mix 5ml spray using up just about all of my remaining M11,

My atomiser dispenses 40

sprays.
And this time i have used M11 x 40 drops + NPA x 19 drops

+ fragrance to fill to 5mL.

This gives me per spray

Androstenone - 12 mcg.
A Androstenol- 12

mcg.
Androsterone - 4 mcg.I could have opted for a higher aNOL ratio but wanted to save the last 1/2 mL of my M11, As i

have no other predominately Androstenol product at the moment.
I am

waiting for L-S to restock their Reagent grade Alpha Androstenol, Because i would prefer to order this item from

L-S. :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
05-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Oooops was sort of little off topic with my last reply when asked about news of

my experiments, as i forgot twas about natural pheromones.

I

have collected a good few mL of the substance from under arms and also from under and around my hanging thingy and

also my little bag.
I collect it after my

run.

I unscrewed the lid yesterday whilst my gf was in my

downstairs garage and i said " Have a smell of this" eeeeeeek Shit she started to dry heave, I had a whiff and man

oh man its strong stuff, The ammonia coming from the container would be enough to put a battalion of Palistanian

extremists out on the mat.

I said to the gf " Hmmm will have to

use a good cover scent with this stuff" ha ha she just gave me a dark look so i dropped the subject. :think:

Mtnjim
05-24-2007, 11:54 AM
The ammonia coming from the container would be enough

to put a battalion of Palistanian extremists out on the mat.

Ammonia is not a good thing. Pitch it!!

terry0400-40
05-24-2007, 05:12 PM
Ammonia is not a good thing. Pitch it!!Actually some

time and effort has gone into the collection of this.
I wonder

why i am giving off ammonia residue after my run, perhaps i could be wrong and possably the sweat has fermented, but

it looks fairly clear ??

Possably if it really does contain ammonia then i will have to put it on the weeds, or remove the

ammonia providing its not a hastle.

I wonder why the other collecters have not mentioned anything about the ammonia

type smell ?
I guess at the end of the day it is not an

important project as it was just something i was a little curious about.

There is a single girl who has full and close

veiw directly into my garage ( gym ) from her kitchen window, she gives me a funny grin now and

then.
Possably she has observed my collection attempts and is

intrigued ha ha.
She probably wonders what i am up to lately in

my old age, as we have been neighbours for many years and i just forget she can see everything i do when the car

port door is up to cool the place down in summer.

I know that i am quite sane, but given the

appearance of what i am doing when collecting my natural pheromones, she probably thinks i have lost my marbles

completly ha ha. :think: :D :rofl: :lol: PS or that i am trying to lol.

Surreal
05-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Believe it or not this is the

first time I came across this thread. :thumbsup:

I will do this experiment next time I have the opportunity

around my GF. I bet I get laid within 15 minutes. Takers?

We both have compatible chemical signatures so I

foresee great success.

If this works and want to store some, how long would ball mones last in a bottle for?

Should I get a base for them?

Just a thought, if one is experienced in the way of mones and are familiar with the

outcomes of the various basic and advanced mone applications, you could learn what your natural mone signature is

made up of by using your mones and comparing them to the OTC mone products. But of course if you are well versed in

the way of mones you should of observed what you lack and what you have an excess of.

DrSmellThis
05-25-2007, 03:07 PM
As you all may know, I've

written extensively on this subject, such as in the entertaining "I will not bathe for a week thread."

For the

record, and it certainly embarrasses me to say this; there have been a number of times I accidently pissed on my

clothes, when my aim was off, or they got in the way. We're not talking a couple drops here. We're talking a bit

of saturation.

Every time I've done that I got exceptionally strong flirtation, propositions, etc., from women.

Most recently, this happened two weeks ago while traveling in the midwest; from a hot blonde woman in her mid 30's.

Man, that ass was tight. Every guy in the bar had been hitting on her for a while when I showed up. Both of my

friends announced they were trying for her as well. She abandoned them in like 10 seconds, and told me several

minutes later she was interested only in me. When I told her I lived in Oregon, she said, "Wow. That's a long

commute for me."

Every time.

It even happens wearing the unwashed garment over the next few days.

Yeah, it's gross, but damn, it was worth it. It doesn't really stink, either. You'd think it would. The secret is

to let it air dry right away.

I'm almost to the point of doing it on purpose. It will happen some day. ;) Let

the spoils go to the bold!

That is a primary way that mammals spread their scents, after all. We are mammals.

What could be easier?!

terry0400-40
05-25-2007, 10:34 PM
As you all may know, I've written extensively on this subject, such as in the

entertaining "I will not bathe for a week thread."

For the record, and it certainly embarrasses me to say this;

there have been a number of times I accidently pissed on my clothes, when my aim was off, or they got in the way.

We're not talking a couple drops here. We're talking a bit of saturation.

Every time I've done that I got

exceptionally strong flirtation, propositions, etc., from women. Most recently, this happened two weeks ago while

traveling in the midwest; from a hot blonde woman in her mid 30's. Man, that ass was tight. Every guy in the bar

had been hitting on her for a while when I showed up. Both of my friends announced they were trying for her as well.

She abandoned them in like 10 seconds, and told me several minutes later she was interested only in me. When I told

her I lived in Oregon, she said, "Wow. That's a long commute for me."

Every time.

It even happens

wearing the unwashed garment over the next few days. Yeah, it's gross, but damn, it was worth it. It doesn't

really stink, either. You'd think it would. The secret is to let it air dry right away.

I'm almost to the

point of doing it on purpose. It will happen some day. ;) Let the spoils go to the bold!

That is a primary way

that mammals spread their scents, after all. We are mammals. What could be easier?!Hi Doctor De Smell, Sir i must say i can empathise with you on your belief of the Instant Urea

Attractant's effectiveness.

I have had hands on experience in this field and have also experienced success in the area of

attraction as you have stated.

I actually have about 500 ml of 5 yr old urea that i had earlier collected when i was studying

urine therapy in connection with immune functions and allergic reactions .

Now this wonderful fluid i have really pongs,

yes it really stinks .
I have actually put on some old clothes

and applied this, about 20 mls in total spread under my arms and also on all pulse points and also

neck.

I did

this for the sole purpose of deliberately trying to repel some persons and i must say i did

pong.

To be

truthfull this did backfire because the women that i had contact with all reacted to me in a most favourable way and

did actually choose to prolong interactions with me.

In summary i would say to my surprise that my

aged urea does definately display the characteristics of an A grade Attraction Agent.
As i have perceived excellent unexpected results on more than one occasion when having

applied this agent.

I have yet to see if this would also be effective with the addition of some cover scent. :sick:

bubblebob
05-26-2007, 12:34 AM
You guys are kinda ...

uuhhh... whatever...

But it sounds like something one could try some day - pissing on the pants is much

cheaper than buying bottled mones... ;)

I've always wondered if the difficulties in the attraction process

between men and women could have something to do with the over-the-top-hygiene of most people today. We kind of wash

away most of our natural phero signatures... The difficulty is not to start smelling bad, because this would drive

most people away again.

gaf
05-26-2007, 12:53 AM
You guys are

kinda ... uuhhh... whatever...
I've always wondered if the difficulties in the attraction process between men

and women could have something to do with the over-the-top-hygiene of most people today. We kind of wash away most

of our natural phero signatures... The difficulty is not to start smelling bad, because this would drive most people

away again.

My thoughts exactly!!!
Seems that a lot of use here are replacing what we wash

away.....
:POKE:
As for peeing on myself to attract a mate, now thats just odd but there may be some truth to

it. (I never belived mones would work till I tried them for myself either, so next time you see a drunken' dude

with a damp patch and a hottie, it may be me!)
can't belive I just wrote that.... :twisted:

terry0400-40
05-26-2007, 03:45 AM
My

thoughts exactly!!!
Seems that a lot of use here are replacing what we wash away.....
:POKE:
As for peeing on

myself to attract a mate, now thats just odd but there may be some truth to it. (I never belived mones would work

till I tried them for myself either, so next time you see a drunken' dude with a damp patch and a hottie, it may be

me!)
can't belive I just wrote that.... :twisted:NEWS FLASH

NEW SEXUAL ATTRACTION TECHNIQUE DISPLAYED BY LOCAL N.Z. PHEROMONE FREAK LIVE ON NATIONAL

T.V.

GAF has cult following as young men nation

wide follow his revolutionary style of ancient natural female attraction methods, Where it has become the in vouge

practice to cover the bodys pulsepoints with fresh warm urine.

This new practice seemingly has produced amazing results for the masses of young and not so

young men who are now surrounded and plagued by excited and steamy hot blooded sex crazed women.

The last time i seen GAF he was saturated in Instant Urea

with a cold beer in one hand and several hot blondes in the other.

Apply online for the GAF instant formula plus secret ingredient U:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

gaf
05-26-2007, 10:10 PM
correction:
secret ingredient U.

terry0400-40
05-27-2007, 08:23 AM
correction:
secret ingredient U.Thanks

UR De MAN. :cheers:

hunter101
05-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Hmmm...

Did you actually

piss on yourself? I mean, thats alot of urine no? Too much urine can create anone, or maybe not..... hmmmmmmm...

I think i am going to use alittle pee and put them on my fav jeans, and let it saturate for a week or so. And wear

it when i go to NY next week, thanx for the idea!

Of course i will be putting on other mones, but ill work out

the specifics.

DrSmellThis
05-27-2007, 06:20 PM
Hmmm...

Did you actually piss on yourself? I mean, thats alot of urine no? Too much

urine can create anone, or maybe not..... hmmmmmmm...

I think i am going to use alittle pee and put them on my

fav jeans, and let it saturate for a week or so. And wear it when i go to NY next week, thanx for the idea!

Of

course i will be putting on other mones, but ill work out the specifics.saturate them for a week??!

terry0400-40
05-27-2007, 08:26 PM
saturate them for a week??!Its ok DrSmellThis

Pissssssss, I am not a Doctor but i am sure the Instant Gold works best when it has been aged for the longest

duration possable.
Actually some of my preserved stocks are

about 5 yrs old, even at this age it works very well for me.

The best way is to sifon a small amout of UR

out of your steaming mug of a morning before drinking and store at least 20mL of the precious liquid for the

addition to your favourite vintage mix when it has aged sufficiently for your particular requirements. :cheers:

WorkingMann
05-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Uhm I was just wondering

here when talking about piss.. Animals use this to mark their territory.. So would piss make you seem more dominant

over the area you're in.. Because the piss follows you and then always seems the area you're in are your

area..
Or am I just a crazy ass motherfucker like always?

gaf
05-28-2007, 03:58 PM
you're still crazy, but may have a

point!

terry0400-40
05-29-2007, 12:13 AM
:cheers: Urea is collected in large industrial quantities and it is also an ingredient that is

included in numerious pharmaceutical products which are sold worldwide.

Come to think of it there could be a

chance that it also may be a secret ingredient used in the procuction of pheromones.

NPA for

instance.

I had

Instant U on today, it was 10 drops of a 5 year old batch and it did really put out some odour i can tell

u,
I actually did not mix or cover with anything, but i did roll

some few inches of Tweed fragrance in areas of close proximity to the urine applied

areas.

The

truth is that when i was on the street a very slim attractive slinky young woman in blue jeans and skimpy 3/4 top

with tummy showing and toting a sort of small rectangular bag with a very long carry strap so it was actually

hanging well below her hips did instigate conversation with me.

This girl who i had never seen before

turned completly around to face me, she gave me a big grin and was blushing at the same time, she just said hi in a

really uncanny drawn out way, i could see all of her well formed teeth she had sutch a big smile on her

face.

I

said hello darlin and took of fast as it appeared like some sort of DIHL, as i was moving away she followed me with

her eyes till i was out of sight.

What i have written is true, but it was probably just a one in a million

coincidence. :blink:

gaf
05-29-2007, 01:29 AM
Talking of NPA , wow what a

night.... just two dabs!
I was THE MAN! (won't go into details to protect the innocent)
ok, just some info for

the curious...
smiles, booty/boob rubs from passing ladies , full on attention from strangers , some old bird even

pointed out the single ladies for me. It was a bit scary how I turned into "mr rockstar" and could almost get

anything I wanted... havn't had this for a while.

DCW
05-29-2007, 06:44 AM
Talking of NPA ,

wow what a night.... just two dabs!
I was THE MAN! (won't go into details to protect the innocent)
ok, just

some info for the curious...
smiles, booty/boob rubs from passing ladies , full on attention from strangers ,

some old bird even pointed out the single ladies for me. It was a bit scary how I turned into "mr rockstar" and

could almost get anything I wanted... havn't had this for a while.

No cover?
Dabs where neck?

wrist?

DCW

DCW
05-29-2007, 07:13 AM
I wasn't

going to post this, but that wouldn't be fair to all you curious minds out there. So...check it out! I have a

crappy job right now where I drive cars from point A to point B... all day...in the hot sun. A couple of days ago, i

went to work with your a usuall phero mix. I really doesn't matter what i had on cuz when it get too hot, I head to

the rest room, and wash my face and around my neck with soap. Anyway, I was kind of pissed at the mix that I had on,

because it didn't seem to be doing anything!! So... U know what I did? :smite: O!!! I think you guys know what I

did.. I took my left hand, reached into my pants, and borrowed some juices from my special place. Mind you...It was

pretty hot that day, and my boy was pretty moist. I then took my hand and rubbed the Godly juices around my neck,

then washed my hands..OF COURSE :D What happen next is going to blow you away!! I walked pass this lady.. must be at

least 31 years old, and she calls me back and asked me, " What colonge are you wearing?" I wanted to say, " Its

called Man juice...for men" :rofl: About an hour later, i'm talking to this other girl, and out of blue, she starts

to sniff around the same area where I aplied the man juices, and she says, and i quote " boy, you smell like sex" I

said what are you talking about girl? She said, " you smell like u have been humping today...I like it !!!" :blink:

That was expression i have on my face... I kid you not!! I couldn't get that girl away from me until i clocked out

and ran home. Thats the kind of thing that awaits you if U are willing to try ' Man Juice' for

Men...

This is believable; I forgot to use deodorant awhile back and was installing and lifting

computers for most of the morning.
I noticed a definite pit order coming from my underarms; one of co-workers a

cutie from India made a comment that she loved my cologne.

I must admit that at the time I thought she was

being sarcastic but now after reading these forums I think she was being sincere.

DCW

gaf
05-29-2007, 07:43 PM
DCW,
two dabs on neck below ears ,

(one each side)
a "spot" over the top of the black code roll on oil sold here.
I'd been mone free for a few days

, often I'll take a few days off if I'm just hanging around the house not working with others. One thing I've

noticed is that I get stronger reactions if I've had some mone down time. (build up)

Reading your experience

with a woman commenting on your natural cologne reminds me thats happened to me too in the past. Like you, I thought

they were being sarcastic as I can't smell my own stink. An ex GF used to remind me sometimes to apply a deodorant

after working out... apparently I'm not offensive but you can tell I forgot to apply a deodorant. Conversely , I

often work with a guy who does stink to me but not to others. He just smells unwashed all the time... The other guys

didn't seem to notice it when I brought up the subject. I can't smell none at all , PI/NPA/A7 all smell like

alcohol to me, so what is it?
Anyone got any clues?

hunter101
05-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Well, when i went out with my

friends, and had one of my lady firends smell my mones,i had a bottle of A7 in my pocket and Chikara. I let her

smell both of them and she said that C7 does smells good, very sweet and strong, but she didnt like it. While when

she smelled A7, she commented that it smelled like a natural smell, who knows what that means. She liked it though,

since it brings a human smell to the mix, can be strong if add too much.

While at the mall on friday night, i

let this check out person smell both, she loves C7, but couldnt smell anything from A7. So waht i can say isthat age

is a difference. Thosep eople who smelled them are different races, but i like to take race out of the mix, doubt it

can have an affect.

Younger people= chikara, older (26 and up), A7 and other strong mones....

SOE always a

must, hehe.

terry0400-40
05-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Good post and excellent ground work Hunter.

I agree SOE

is a must have.

Have a look at the great Super Combo SOE and NPA + samples.
Excellent value for money i would say. :thumbsup:

jasonx
06-04-2007, 03:51 AM
This experiment sounds like a

really good idea, except I read a craigslist post where some woman was complaining about "unwashed ball smell" and

saying that men should shower to get rid of it.

If its true that women dont like that smell, and you spread it

around on your neck or whatever, then that would be a bad thing.

Maybe just a little?

Any more results on

this one?

gaf
06-09-2007, 11:08 PM
This experiment

sounds like a really good idea, except I read a craigslist post where some woman was complaining about "unwashed

ball smell" and saying that men should shower to get rid of it.

Woman tend to have a better sense of

smell then guys , maybe she was one of those that has an extra sensitivity to 'none? I know some woman that don't

mind and in fact like a "slight" BO smell from a dude.
:cheers:

terry0400-40
06-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Woman

tend to have a better sense of smell then guys , maybe she was one of those that has an extra sensitivity to 'none?

I know some woman that don't mind and in fact like a "slight" BO smell from a dude.
:cheers:The day i had the DIHL from a young girl as she turned around and with a flushed face said

hiiiiii to me in slow motion with her mouth wide open.

I had on at least 10 drops of 5 year old urea

and covered with several sprays of Maroussia, which is a womans fragrance, but i have brought a good stock of it and

use it in some of my mixes believe it because the women seem to like it on me when it settles down with the

pheromone applications. and the fragrance endures excellent.

With the urea and fragrance combo the Urea

smell dissapears after 20 minutes leaving the musky smell of the Maroussia remaining which is a good thing because 5

year old urea really stinks.

sandeep_maac
03-19-2009, 11:20 PM
beggies on ball dosent

work, but juice will work.
i want to know more natural experiments.:box::box::box:

Plzzzzzzzzzz help me.

THE ALPHA MALE
03-20-2009, 12:53 AM
From personal

experience, the best way to achieve attention from the ladies naturally, is go lift at the gym or house, and do not

take a shower; go out with friends, one would be amazed how much respect from the dudes, and attention from the

ladies one would get.

chas
03-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Has anyone tried pre-c*m juice

behind the ears (1 dab or 2) ? Maybe I should just go & try it now :rolleyes: . And can anyone recommend a good

cover scent .. It must be a major attractant & think of its numerous advantages . I've got a feeling that

terry0400-40 is going to reply to this :)

leisha
03-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Has anyone

tried pre-c*m juice behind the ears (1 dab or 2) ? Maybe I should just go & try it now :rolleyes: . And can anyone

recommend a good cover scent .. It must be a major attractant & think of its numerous advantages . I've got a

feeling that terry0400-40 is going to reply to this :)Come on "chas" i am also lookin for Terry the berry, i

was with him and now all i have is memories and his posts here.
He did place some of the stupid pre juice behind

his ears once that i am aware of and it needs no cover scent.
I think you will have fun makin the juice ha ha

enjoy.