PDA

View Full Version : What's in PI(w)?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 06:13 PM
Does anyone know what the -nol / coupulin mix is in PI(w)? Bruce has 11 mg of nol listed, but that much in 10 ml of oil makes it MORE concentrated than the chemistry set nol!

My guess is that a good bit of the 11 mg is probably copulins, but does anyone know how much?

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 07:16 PM
Maybe I should be clearer...My bottle of PI(w) says \"11 mg androstenol + copulins\". I wonder if that means (11 mg androstenol) + copulins or 11 mg (androstenol + copulins). I suspect the latter. If it\'s really low in copulins, I\'m thinking of getting something like PPC to boost copulins. Thing is, I\'m allergic and prefer unfragranced products. So I\'m hoping there\'s enough in PI alone.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 11:26 PM
Its 11mg of nol plus the couplins no one is saying how much is in there (couplins) but its a small amount. Stick with the stone labs products.
Another note on rone, it seems to determine sexual orientation in humans. That is why it enhances the other its gender specific to the brain.

oscar
12-11-2001, 11:47 PM
Laney,

Check with Bruce. Stone\'s \"new\" P10(w) IS unscented, and last I heard it\'s supposed to contain 5mg Nol, 3mg None, 1mg Rone, and 1mg Cops. Just don\'t know if they ever actually released it. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 12:48 AM
Thanks! images/icons/cool.gif
I guess I shouldn\'t worry about what\'s in PI(w) too much since it seems to be working. I\'ve had definate hits 2 of 3 times I\'ve worn it.

Tonight I took about 2 ml of unscented Body Shop massage oil, and mixed in 10 drops (probably about 0.5 ml) of PI so it wouldn\'t be as strong. Added a couple of drops of oil-based perfume from Aveda that doesn\'t set my allergies off for a hint of fragrance. It\'s a vanilla/bergamot based mix reminiscent of Opium (my fave perfume). I dabbed that on and it worked just fine.

I do want to try the P10(w) but I have to save up for it for a while. Thanks for the tip on Stone labs stuff. BTW, who makes PI?

Laney

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: Laney ]

CJ01
12-12-2001, 04:53 AM
Laney
PI is made by stone labs. As for the amount od copulin in PI/w, copulins stink like hell, worse than none apparently but everyone who has smelled PI/w so far has reported that it´s scentless. Therefore the copulin quantity must be pretty minute.
I´m still hoping that Stone Labs will include an extra bottle of copulin with the kits.
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 10:04 AM
I\'m not sure I would call it scentless. It has a faint, musky odor and definately changes the bass notes of my Aveda oil.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 01:02 PM
It would be interesting to be able to use small amounts of couplins as well , i guess. Make experiments interesting and different.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 08:53 AM
I remember once hearing that copulins are the pheromones women emit when they are in heat and it stimulates the males, if you\'re a guy i can\'t see why you want that unless your gay or bi-sexual.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 12:45 PM
ish im straight, but im thinking of a way to calm other guys down would be to use couplins in very small amounts along with the other (attracting women products) edge andro alter ego etc. It wouldnt have to much effect there are guys using it and they arent gay it just calms the alpha male aggressive types down making it easier for me to make a move on the women. Without all the competition that goes with it.