PDA

View Full Version : NPA w/ Cologne

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 04:47 PM
Hey, I have ordered for awhile and have a few different ones...(PI, AE).. but I just ordered the NPA deal and have a question. If I mix the NPA with a cologne (Dolce) in the atomizer, will the alcohol in the cologne kill the pheros over time or is it fine? Also, is NPA an oil based or alcohol based phero? And would you mix any AE or PI in the bottle with the NPA and cologne? Any help would be appreciated......Thanks

oscar
12-11-2001, 05:16 PM
cali1,

Welcome to the board!
No problem with the alcohol in the cologne. NPA\'s alcohol-based.
I would just stick with the NPA/cologne mix. Don\'t try adding PI or AE directly into it. PI is totally oil-based and doesn\'t mix well with much of anything
And AE is far too good as a stand-alone or add-on product to waste it by actually mixing it with anything else. Plus AE has E-oils and di-propylene glycol that may not like being mixed with cologne, as well as a scent that might not be compatible.

Use the NPA/cologne mix, and alternate the PI and AE as \"highlights\" added in small quantities, on different body locations other than where you\'re putting the NPA mix. Like, NPA mix sprayed on chest, and AE (preferably) or PI dabbed on wrists and neck. Careful with PI, it\'s intense and so is its aroma! Save some untreated Dolce to cover the PI dabs.

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the info Wilde!!!! I appreciate.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 07:03 PM
Cali how much Alter ego are you using, for your age and so forth, i find that 3 up to 5 drops work well along with 1 spray of The edge on my hair works well.

So a new combo
4 drops of AE (one under the nose, 1 on front of neck one on back and 1 on the chin.)
1 spray of The edge or sandlewood on my hair (the top)
1 spray of andro 4.2 as well on a shirt (preferrably cotton) gives me great hits.

Anyone else willing to give this one a go.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 08:21 PM
I usually use at least 4 dabs of AE. 2 on back of neck, one front of neck and wrists as well as PI on back of neck. Believe it or not, my girlfriend can pick up the smell of \"piss\" more from the AE than if I am just wearing PI alone. She will smell it even if I don\'t have PI on. Even if I do cover with cologne. That doesn\'t seem to be the general findings for most people on this board. Any reason?? Anyone else experience this with AE??

oscar
12-11-2001, 11:29 PM
cali1,

AndrosteRone sensitivity perhaps!

Oscar images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 11:32 PM
Could be rone sensitivty, cali how does your gf react, does she still like it or does it turn her off. If it smells like piss i find some women dont really mind anyway. Its probably your skin bacteria breaking it down and the broken down Bo is probably the piss smell.

CJ01
12-12-2001, 06:11 AM
I don´t like the smell of AE much either, I can detect easily when I use it even when I use a fragrance. As for mixing it - I have mixed AE with PF - no problems there!

Whitehall
12-12-2001, 10:15 AM
So what\'s needed here is our members\' experiences with and opinions of various combinations of NPA and colognes.

I\'m really curous since I should be getting my NPA any day now. Here\'s a list of colognes that I planning on mixing with NPA:

Dolce & Gabbana
Good Life
Cristobal
Andron (old bottle)
Fahrenheit
Perry Ellis
SPMO (to make Jambat #2)

The usual recommendation is 5 parts cologne to 1 part NPA.

Any comments/suggestions?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 01:04 PM
So Cj what sort of hits are you gettting from using PF with AE.
WHat the mixing ratios as well.

CJ01
12-22-2001, 10:33 AM
Sorry for not noticing this sooner, well this is the mix I´m currently using:

0.1 ml NPA/w
0.1 ml AE
1.5 or so(almost 1 dram)of patchouli oil from Stone Labs, (they´re suppose to be water based but they´re not it seems)
2 ml of PF/w

There´s practically no phero smell only trouble is the patchouli fragrance fades VERY quickly!

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 12:25 PM
Thanks CJ01 that might help some of the women users around here with combos and mixes and application amounts it seems that its all for us guys so we need more info, anyone else, im waiting for my NPA should have some fun with that one, still have about another 2 weeks though.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 12:42 PM
When I want a fragrance, I use this oil-based mix.
1.5 ml sweet almond oil
0.5 ml PI(w)
2-3 drops concentrated fragrance oil from Aveda

I put it in a roller bottle and roll on neck and wrists.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 12:52 PM
ANyone else with any oil based fragrence mixes. Laney and CJ any other women here got their favourite mixes.