PDA

View Full Version : please reccomend some mixes

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 01:35 PM
OK these are the products i have. IF you have a chance please leave me some mixes to try. thanx for the help. we should make a mix section in the forum files, something where you can refer to for formualas and such.

My Collection:

1)NPA
2)TE
3)AE
4)APC

I also have some SP-Musk Oils and my own colognes.

**I listed NPA twice by accident, i meant APC.

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: sean ]

oscar
12-11-2001, 02:22 PM
sean,

NPA goes well with every cologne I\'ve mixed it into at 4, 5, or 6 to 1 , cologne to NPA.
I\'d apply the TE separately and cover with straight cologne. TE and NPA basically are the same formula, so it doesn\'t make sense using them together.
AE can be dabbed on sparingly in addition to whatever else you\'re wearing.
You listed NPA twice. Is there something else in your collection?

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

a.k.a.
12-12-2001, 07:38 PM
Here\'s what\'s worked for me, in order of preference:

The Jambat Formula = 7 parts APC + 3 parts NPA. Three to four dabs.

One or two sprays of TE on the chest covered with a spray of cologne.

Two dabs APC on the neck, one dab AE between my wrists.

Five parts cologne + one part NPA. One to two sprays on chest.

One spray of TE on the chest, a spray of cologne, a dab of AE between the wrists.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 09:08 PM
Is a spray on the chest on the shirt or on skin beneath the shirt? So far, I\'ve only sprayed on the shirt since it lasts longer. Am I missing something spraying on clothing exclusively?

a.k.a.
12-13-2001, 06:38 PM
truth
I\'ve tried both and don\'t think you\'re missing anything in terms of effectiveness. I prefer the skin because I\'m an optimist and want to be covered if the shirt comes off.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 10:48 PM
Excellent point aka. I have noticed that with some thing like JB 1 in a sprayer, it does not smell if you spray your face or chest (wide spray) but if you put a spray on the back of your wrist, beware. It makes sense that the same comcentration in the area of about a quarter would do that. But, being the out in the clouds person I am, It took til this morning to figure it out. Imagine that.

oscar
12-13-2001, 11:10 PM
a.k.a.,

Profound logic! Should be at the TOP of the (+/-) \'ten commandments\' of phero use.

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif