PDA

View Full Version : Scientific testing?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 03:01 PM
Oh CJ you mean to see if they produce androstenone etc, oh ok yeah it sounds like a good idea and we could compare to really see if humans could produce as much as the man made stuff or whether these products are as good as they are, and yes i cant imagine where i would be without them now, im glad i actually found this stuff because it is very very useful

CJ01
06-25-2001, 10:30 PM
Is it actually possible to test how much pheros a person is producing? Obviously I imagine the results would not be constant.
Does such a test exist yet? If not then maybe someone ought to ìnvent´it?

CJ01
06-30-2001, 01:24 AM
Just wondering how this test would be carried out in terms of procedure- blood, like with hormones? Urine, sweat, sperm or other juices, saliva? images/icons/crazy.gif
Interesting it would be, though!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-30-2001, 02:43 AM
Yeah it would be an interesting idea one might want to test for the amount of DHEA which is Dehydroandrostenone in the blodd this is an amino acid i think which when combined with testorone in the blood combines in the sweat glands in the skin to produce the androgens which we produce to attract the opposite sex i think that is right but if anyone knows exactly what happens then please let me know