PDA

View Full Version : I am confused about this stuff

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 12:08 PM
okay here is the deal I am new to pheromones and I am just curious if I can where any sort a pheromone without the assistance of cologne or other fragance?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 12:10 PM
The only ones i can think of are andro 4.2 and unscented attraction(both from australia) and with no fragrence at all. Or there is alter ego as well if you want an oil based product.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 12:18 PM
thankyou for your help. it is much appreciated. So if I don\'t use a cologne with all the other products the pheromones will be weakened instead of strenghtened correct?

oscar
12-11-2001, 02:13 PM
soviet_spie,

Hold on! You seem to be drawing the wrong conclusions. Why do you NOT want to wear a fragrance? Most of the serious phero products have an inherent stink that is best covered by a cologne or other fragrance. They won\'t weaken the pheros, just help to keep you from smelling bad. And some stuff has built-in fragrance. What are you looking for?

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 10:29 AM
I am sorry. Its not that I didn\'t want to wear a fragrance or for that matter kne there was a stnech created by th oils. It was just that I was a little afraid of buying a $70 bottle of pheromones only to discover that the cologne cancelled out the pheromones. Or some similar. So to any person that happens to be reading this my question to all of you is what has worked for you the best?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 11:19 PM
Spy Dude,

If you are wondering what is best you will get very many different responses. Some really like to combine different products, and some just like one product alone. I for one like to use different products for different situations. I have tried just about everything on Love-Scent. But if it is a one product that works best that you are looking for, then my suggestion would be The Edge with or without sandalwood. It seems to be one of the better products here that you can use as a stand alone product. Or maybe attraction (but personally I hate the smell of it...kind of like hand soap).

But best of luck and when you get whatever you are going to order, go light with the application then go up from there. As all the products have different reactions when applied at different doses.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 12:05 PM
okay tahnks for your recomendation. Thankyou all for your help and I am sorry for makeing you put up with my seemingly rediculous questions.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 01:19 PM
TallCallOne,

So you\'ve used the Edge without cover up cologne?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2001, 11:38 PM
Truth,

Yes I have, with both sandalwood and straight. Although the Sandalwood has a pleasant smell, the regular TE with just a single spray kinda fades to a unique musky odor. But two or more sprays of the unscented warrants some cologne.

TCO