PDA

View Full Version : SP E-Oils

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 12:22 PM
The oils come in 3 very nice natural fragrances: musk, vanilla, and citrus.

Which would you comsider men\'s fragrances? I know the musk is a man, but what about the citrus? please get back to me.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 02:02 PM
Well all three smell good. But as far as the other two (omitting the Musk), the citrus smells like a combo of lemon and orange, and the vanilla smells like....well vanilla. If you need a bit more clarification go to an herbal store and smell some citrus type e-oils as well as vanilla.

TCO

oscar
12-10-2001, 03:05 PM
Gents,

Maybe it\'s the quality of the Androstenol in them, but I think that all three smell pretty musky. They\'ll all pass as men\'s fragrances with the musk being the most masculine followed by the vanilla, which is somewhat reminiscent of a vanilla flavored cigar, with the citrus being the least masculine, but still not feminine, due to the musky overtones. images/icons/crazy.gif Confused?

There may be some debate as whether the vanilla is more masculine than the citrus, but none of the three shouts \"Women\'s Fragrance\" in my opinion.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-11-2001, 05:47 AM
I´ll just cause some more confusion, various womens perfumes contain musk too. Musky, musky. images/icons/smile.gif CJ