PDA

View Full Version : Just curious....how old is everyone?!

T-KO
09-28-2005, 07:45 PM
I am 29 and the man that I am

involved with is 47. I love older men. That is what I look for. I value a good education but I am not trying to be

the teacher. I guess us twenty-somthings are just silly like that.

Gegogi
09-28-2005, 09:57 PM
"I love older men. That is

what I look for.

Thank you Tiara for confessing that. Recently I had a young coed visit me in my

office and say the same thing. Kinda threw me off guard as I was trying to act professorial and she suddenly became

personal. So, vintage is cool. I'm surprised women half my age are attracted to me, but many are. It ain't the

pheromones as they liked me before I wore them. Maybe it was my lucky jeans (laced with NPA)...

Netghost56
09-28-2005, 10:05 PM
I like older women, but

that's another thread...

belgareth
09-29-2005, 05:56 AM
I am 29 and the man

that I am involved with is 47. I love older men. That is what I look for. I value a good education but I am not

trying to be the teacher. I guess us twenty-somthings are just silly like that.

My girlfriend and I have

the same age difference as you and your older man. She seems happy and many of her friends in her own age group seem

attracted to me. Before meeting her I wouldn't have thought about women that much younger than me. It never occured

to me they would be interested in a man my age.

T-KO
09-29-2005, 07:38 PM
I never think about age difference.

IMany people draw these imaginary borders on age. Maybe it's a way of narrowing the population and staying within

what our society deems as appropriate. I truely feel that it narrows possibilities -- not population. So if you

have a twenty somthing hot after ya -- try it out you may like it. If not, well what can I say, at least you can

say you tried it out.

jollysnowdevil
09-29-2005, 07:50 PM
me im 25 years young. age

is only a number in my eyes. i do like to date women at least my age or older. it's a matter of the older ones are

less into playing games and know what they want in life. anything is possible

belgareth
09-29-2005, 11:34 PM
I never think about

age difference. IMany people draw these imaginary borders on age. Maybe it's a way of narrowing the population and

staying within what our society deems as appropriate. I truely feel that it narrows possibilities -- not population.

So if you have a twenty somthing hot after ya -- try it out you may like it. If not, well what can I say, at least

you can say you tried it out.

Good advice! I tried it and found I liked it.

blueblack
06-18-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm 28 and am told I look

about 23. I tend to date guys 3-5 years younger than me. It just happens that way...not something I try to do.

gaf
06-18-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm 38 next month , but look 30...

My GF is 30 but looks 23, it confuses the hell out of people when we take all our kids out. 14,12,7,5. Not only that

but she's polynesian and I'm european, you don't get a lot of that around here.

belgareth
06-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Same here. My wife (Girlfriend

when this thread was started) is tiny and a young looking 30. My youngest daughter still lives with us. She's 6"

taller and 30 pounds heavier than my wife. Most people assume both are my daughters or that one is my daughter and

the other is her friend.

gaf
06-18-2007, 09:42 PM
It's funny how we like to figure

out who's with who at times , for example: My best friend is 33 and she is married to a man who is 61. Often when

we go out together people assume she's my wife and he's my dad. It's funny seeing the look on some peoples faces

when he grabs her and pulls her onto his knee and kisses her.

tomboy05
06-22-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm 20 years old, but people

always think I'm a few years older. I just finished my sophomore year in college and everyone was asking me if I

was pumped for graduation. . . yeah, but it will take me quite a few years with my majors! One of my floor mates,

who was in her 50s, said that I don't act as giddy as all the young girls.

I'm always getting hit on by guys in

their 30s or 40s. No offense to the older guys here, but I think I would rather have a guy closer to my age. We

would have more in common and have similar goals in careers and such. It is just kind of intimidating dating guys

who already have a career, a home, etc. :run:

koolking1
07-31-2007, 01:43 PM
than when I made

my other post on this thread, long running, eh? My Sue turns 60 in September and has been telling me that 60 is the

new 40. She's been attracting women in their 40s though so I won't complain. Life is still good.

Gegogi
09-08-2007, 11:23 PM
I guess that makes sense as I

heard 50 is the new 30!

justfabulous
09-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Hello:welcome: ! I am 27 years young! I agree with Countess that women peak

in their 30s. I can't wait to see me in my 30s!! I know I will be a double dose of fabulousness:lovestruc

!

tenaciousBLADE
09-22-2007, 07:00 PM
23 years young. Started

using `mones at about the age of 20. Usually date 18-26 year olds. Currently have a wonderful 24 year young g/f :D

TylerD
09-29-2007, 11:40 AM
21 years old.
Prefer women to be

at least 19-20. I find 25 and up women very attractive and feminine, love them.
Although at the end what matters is

how you feel with someone and not what digits are on the passport :)