PDA

View Full Version : i'm so confused....plz read in.......

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 03:05 PM
Because I am 16 years old, Bruce told me I need a product with a-NOL. So I got the Primal Instinct with a-NONE and couldn\'t see any results. Then I asked another guy about these concerns heres what he said..... \"Sorry, but Andrestonol is a muscle building steroid and has noting to do
with pheromones or attracting women whatsoever. You can buy that at any
health food store for a few bucks for a huge bottle. Just like I suspected,
it\'s just a way to trick you out of hard earned money. Thanks. Allen\"
So really what am I suppose to get? Products with a-NOL or a-NONE? Even though Primal has such a high potency of a-NONE, it doesn\'t work at all for me......Am I suppose to wear it every day? Because i\'ve tried it for 3 days or so and saw no result making me stop using it............Thanks images/icons/frown.gif

oscar
12-09-2001, 05:24 PM
grinch,

According to your post, you\'ve paid little or no attention to advice you\'d already been given. Why would it make sense to give you more? If Bruce said A-Nol, why did you go for A-None?

I go to many health food stores, and have NEVER seen Androstenol in any form. This was advice you SHOULD have ignored.

Read back. You\'ll see that results aren\'t always instantaneous.

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

a.k.a.
12-09-2001, 05:49 PM
Ditto what Wilde said.

Primal is one of the highest concentrations of pure androsteNONE you can get. Being oil based, it is also very long lasting. I am 43 and a single drop is too much for me. I have to transfer it to a different bottle that dispenses smaller doses. I’ve read posts where guys use two or three little dabs off the tip of the dispenser.

Odds are you’re using too much. Try less and never reaply on the same day. See how that works. It’s good stuff with many satisfied customers.

Bruce
12-09-2001, 05:59 PM
..erm... First of all, I did NOT give the NOL advice. What I said was that I generally don\'t advise such young guys to use bottled pheros at all, and wore my fingers out typing about diet, exercise etc., to no avail or gratitude apparently. I did mention that there was talk on the forum about NOL in this connection, but that I had no data to verify any of those posts. Sheeesh... and now I am being accused of trying to get the guy\'s money because and he went and bought a bottle of PI when I advised him to work out instead of using pheros. AND, btw, the advice about NOL being a body-building supplement is a rediculous confusion with the well-known testosterone boosters you see on the shelves at health food stores.

images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 06:01 PM
a.k.a, you said that one drop is too much for you?

What brought you to that conclusion?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 08:11 PM
I feel sorry for Bruce. images/icons/frown.gif
I hate it very much when my
only intention was to help and
what i get is an accusation instead.
It\'s ok for me if i don\'t get an
appreciation for what i did but
just don\'t blame me for anything
that i did not do.

Lutz
12-09-2001, 08:20 PM
This may be kind of off the topic, I think \"Allen\" is the guy who sells APC\'s on eBay.

Whitehall
12-10-2001, 08:01 AM
There are a couple of legal (in US) compounds used by bodybuilders that have names that are confusingly similar to the names of pheromones.

AndrosteneDIONE was used first - remember Macrk McGuire, the baseball player? It turns out that DIONE doesn\'t really help build muscles nor does it stink.

A later development and a better product is androsteneDIOL. In the topical application forms, very effective for weight gain and muscle toning but again, no stink.

Neither is recommended for women or for young men below, say 35. Neither is a pheromone although increased internal production MIGHT be a side effect.

a.k.a.
12-10-2001, 07:20 PM
El Latino,
I got very few hits and many girls seemed tense when I tried to start conversations with them.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 04:40 PM
I just find it very hard to believe that one, tiny drop of PI would be so potent that it would make girls around you tense.

Anybody else have any thoughts about this??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 06:23 PM
I just recently picked up a bottle of the returned PI to see how it worked. One girl at work (21)who\'s been real giggly, etc. with NPA,AFA,APC combo seemed real tense with a PI combo and hasn\'t loosened up since! This is not particularly scientific of course as who knows what else was going with her but . . . I did go back to my original combo because i wanted \"time-tested results\". I\'ll be testing the PI more in the future. I used about three small dabs PI from the dropper bottle with twice that of APC on throat and wrist. I plan to test PI with a wider age range of woman in the future.

marv14yag
01-15-2002, 01:07 PM
El latino....When I wear apc...the king size..that\'s supposed to be 1/2 of the strength of PI, girls tense when I\'m around them.

I don\'t see that as a bad thing...When the girls are nervous..that\'s just because the none makes them find you attractive...and they are nervous around \"attractive\" people..

Another thing....I was reading on a PI site...that you should put a drop on your finger rubbed behind each ear...........and that more will not create better results, but rather, will waste the PI>.....if you use more, wouldn\'t it be stronger though? But that brought me to the potency thing...also, I think it has to do with how much is on a particular area..if you have the max amount your skin can hold in one particular area, it\'s going to be stronger than if you had that same amount, spread around your body...and, therefore, wouldn\'t be as effetive (if stronger is what you want) so....why would you spread it around than? And, that would only make it go away faster too right?

Bart