PDA

View Full Version : Hair

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 01:00 PM
Recently I\'ve been dropping and/or spraying pheros in my hair.

Then, sometimes, the next day- while blow drying my hair in the AM after shampooing- I can swear that I\'m still getting a whiff of the pheros?

Is my brain playing tricks on me? Or does the hair/scalp really absorb those pheros so well that they last through shampooing??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 02:42 PM
It may be!
But considering that you have shampooed your hair, it should have been gone. But maybe, what you\'re smelling are the pheros that were somehow applied on some of your things the last time. Probably the blow dryer itself. Or maybe the comb that you were using.

oscar
12-09-2001, 03:21 PM
El_Latino,

I notice a similar effect in the laundry. I\'ll wash a load of shirts, full speed, plenty of detergent, and the extra rinse cycle option. Throw the clothes in the dryer, come back an hour later while the dryer is still running, open it, and get hit with a blast of phero aroma.

You WOULD think that after washing for 18 minutes, undergoing numerous rinses and spins, and then tossing in heat for an hour the pheros would be gone. Not so. These suckers have STAYING POWER! At least the smell does anyway. Don\'t know about the effects.

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]