PDA

View Full Version : NPA/w...Any help would be appreciated

ccbythesea
12-09-2001, 12:58 PM
Hi All,

I just received NPA/w yesterday and it really reaks compared to the stuff I\'ve been using (PIw, PCC, Realm).

I\'d really like to know what\'s in it if anyone knows. The smell of it makes me think there\'s a high concentration of -none. I\'ve had such great success wearing -nol or -nol with copulins and I\'m afraid I\'ll mess it up if I start wearing a heavy -none product.

Please, if anyone can help me out here or offer any suggestions I sure would appreciate it.

CC images/icons/crazy.gif

Bruce
12-09-2001, 06:51 PM
Give it a try. There is some NONE in there, but that little bottle is extremely concentrated. You can add a very small amount to your cologne and still get some good results. In fact, I would start out adding just a very little bit of npa to whatever brew you have been using with the PI/w and/or the PCC. Just take whatever you have been using and zap it with a little npa. NOL is one thing that is NOT in the npa. I think it will work especially well with the items you have already. Mix up small batches and see what happens.

Good luck,
Bruce

ccbythesea
12-09-2001, 09:14 PM
Thanks Bruce..... your reply has given me the courage to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try images/icons/laugh.gif

CC

Bruce
12-10-2001, 04:22 PM
You are welcome. I think you will be happy you did, but you don\'t have to step toooo far out all of a sudden. Take it gradually.
images/icons/wink.gif
Bruce

oscar
12-11-2001, 02:49 PM
CC,

The men\'s NPA smells bad too, by itself. BUT added to a fragrance it often enhances the overall scent. If you\'re skittish about the smell, make a small (drops level) test batch at 6 to 1, fragrance to NPA.
If the women\'s is like the men\'s, you WON\'T be disappointed.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

ccbythesea
12-11-2001, 11:53 PM
Thanks Oscar,

I\'m gonna try just that very thing (ratio) as soon as I get a chance. My work schedule went haywire this week so now that I have the \"guts\" to try it I don\'t have the time.

Hopefully I can get to it by the end of the week....I\'ll let ya know how it works out images/icons/laugh.gif

CC