PDA

View Full Version : Duration of phero's on materials other than skin...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 08:57 AM
Hey this is a statement and a question post. Check this out first. I have just recently applied to UConn..(yeah i know its late). I knew I had a pretty good chance of getting in. My grades weren\'t all that..but my SATs were somewhat up there. Anyhow..I wrote my application and applied some pheromol factor on the pages of my application, essay, etc...and on the envelope and the essay i also rubbed some PI. Not too much so it wouldnt stain.

Anyway I got accepted. Could phero\'s really last that long when applied to paper? was this a result of phero\'s? just wanted your opinion and wanted to know if anyone has tried anything similar?

I\'m pretty sure phero\'s last longer on paper than on skin though..for many reasons.
feedback please.

Carlos

CJ01
06-25-2001, 12:40 PM
Yes pheros do remain longer on other materials. Some people have reported in the past that they seem to last for weeks even, for example on fabric/furniture.
I´m sure there was more to your application than pheros. Did you not have an interview at all? Congratulations anyway! images/icons/smile.gif
CJ

CJ01
06-25-2001, 12:41 PM
Yes pheros do remain longer on other materials. Some people have reported in the past that they seem to last for weeks even, for example on fabric/furniture.
I´m sure there was more to your application than pheros. Did you not have an interview at all? Congratulations anyway! images/icons/smile.gif
CJ

Bruce
06-25-2001, 02:03 PM
I am quite sure the pheros last long enough on a letter to reach the recipient. Be careful not to use too much, because the cologne part will fade quicker than the pheros.
I have seen some stories around about collection agencies using a small (probably subliminal) amount of androstenone to intimidate their prey.
Congrats on the acceptance,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 02:53 PM
Yeah i have noticed the same thing on cotton shirts they tend to last anywhere up to a week with something like attraction and andro 4.2 and paper yes i seem to think it lasts a fair bit longer two weeks maybe, i even tried the test to send myself a letter just to see if it worked and i opened the letter up when it came back with the postie and sure enough you could smell the pheros on the envelope and on the inside of the paper and that was over four days so it could be used when applying for jobs etc etc or sending letters to loved ones or even for general corresspondance or complaint letters to companies such as i dunno a faulty electrical work or general complaints if you have any consumer problems, collection agencies etc, or lawyers or anyone who works in business could also use it. ??? how many applications can everyone come up with

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 02:54 PM
Yeah i have noticed the same thing on cotton shirts they tend to last anywhere up to a week with something like attraction and andro 4.2 and paper yes i seem to think it lasts a fair bit longer two weeks maybe, i even tried the test to send myself a letter just to see if it worked and i opened the letter up when it came back with the postie and sure enough you could smell the pheros on the envelope and on the inside of the paper and that was over four days so it could be used when applying for jobs etc etc or sending letters to loved ones or even for general corresspondance or complaint letters to companies such as i dunno a faulty electrical work or general complaints if you have any consumer problems, collection agencies etc, or lawyers or anyone who works in business could also use it. ??? how many applications can everyone come up with

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 02:55 PM
Yeah i have noticed the same thing on cotton shirts they tend to last anywhere up to a week with something like attraction and andro 4.2 and paper yes i seem to think it lasts a fair bit longer two weeks maybe, i even tried the test to send myself a letter just to see if it worked and i opened the letter up when it came back with the postie and sure enough you could smell the pheros on the envelope and on the inside of the paper and that was over four days so it could be used when applying for jobs etc etc or sending letters to loved ones or even for general corresspondance or complaint letters to companies such as i dunno a faulty electrical work or general complaints if you have any consumer problems, collection agencies etc, or lawyers or anyone who works in business could also use it. ??? how many applications can everyone come up with and a few other ideas

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 02:57 PM
Yes they do last quite a while on cotton and paper seems to be a good one as well stuff like resumes job applications and general corresspondance or even possibly complaint letters to companies or councils or even your local parliament member